• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay Disney. I'm giving you a chance here with Star Wars. [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Okay Disney, I liked "The Force Awakens". Yes the plot was familiar and predictable and of course you killed off Han Solo but I knew that last part was inevitable (as Harrison hated the role and wanted the character dead for some bizzare reason). Also, I know your going to probably kill off Leia in this next one because, well, let's face it, Carrie Fisher became one with the force recently and ain't comin back.

Still, I enjoyed "The Force Awakens". It had an wonderful black hero, an amazing female protagonist, and an outstanding Latino starfighter pilot. But I swear to Yoda's green wrinkled ass, if you kill off Luke in "The Last Jedi" then I WILL COME DOWN TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM, KIDNAP THAT MOUSE, AND MAIL YOU A PIECE OF MICKEY EVERY YEAR UNTIL YOU SAY YOUR SORRY (man in a suit BE DAMNED)!

Funny, I thought The Force Awakens was a huge industrial accident on so many levels that it was really embarrassing to watch. Strange, considering that Disney are the guys who brought us Pirates of the Caribbean and Abrams was the mastermind behind the excellent Star Trek reboots. Episode VII was not nearly as laughably pathetic as the Phantom Menace, but it was still a surprisingly terrible entry in the Star Wars franchise. It's truly baffling, especially in view of the masterpiece Rogue One was to be only a year later; if only they had done this one instead!

I :laughhard: at your idea though. Believe me, if you had told me that two years ago, I'd been having mailed dead mice to Disney that much sooner. I am gonna start tonight, thanks for the tip! :devil:

Episode VII sucked big time and Abrams ruined the Star Trek franchise. Rogue One also sucked because it ruins the timeline on how Leia got the Deathstar plans to begin with.

The trailer for Episode VIII is out now. And it looks like an even bigger pile of Bantha fodder than Episode VII was. Pretty much the whole story can be surmised from it (though I am sure Abrahms is keeping a few surprises in up his sleeve), and it does not look good. How can they do this after Rogue One, I have no idea, but they did it

:eeew:

Last edited:
I just saw the trailer. One thing to note. Abrams isn't directing this one, Rian Johnson is. That alone gives me faith that this will be a better movie than anything JJ can do. Yes there are certain plot elements one can surmise from the trailer (who Ren is about to kill, which direction Rey might go), but the upsetting point about this trailer is that there is no overarching plot that is hinted at, or that carries the story from before. Positives: the visuals were wonderful, the different galactic environment were nice, and the reappearance of Luke and more screen time are excellent. Negatives: Luke seems like a pathetic old man, but so did Obi Wan in Ep IV, and we all know how powerful he truly became when he was struck down. The plot surrounding Rey seems directionless, no indication of how her role fits in the greater galaxy; and finally the galaxy seems like a tiny microcosm (like Ep VII) and completely lacks the grandiose nature of the universe exhibited in the prequels (that was one of the few saving graces of the prequels).

I think it will be better than Ep VII, but my expectations are not high considering the previous episode. So that should hopefully mean that I love VIII.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back