• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craigslist hit M/M, F/M and slightly M/F

SteveCool

TMF Regular
Hey all...successful craigslist tickle sesh from the weekend. I'll call them A & B for anonymity. "A" if you're on here, awesome meeting you!!

this is mostly M/M with a quick tickle to A's GF who we will call "B."

Met "A" after several emails on craigslist. After meeting A we decided for a quick tickle session but it was super quick. Brought his friend along (sorry I think it's your GF A!!) to bring up where he was at.

He's not a tickler of guys but was willing to be tickled. I made a passing joke if B was ticklish and he squeezed her sides -- no response. Because i'm quite the foot tickler i shouted get her feet and he gave a brief tickle to her socked feet. Quick squeal and that was that. Sorry M/F peeps ;)

So with "A" I started slow, made him comfortable and had him prop his bare feet on my lap. Pretty big feet -- size 10, I gave some quick tickles to his feet and immedately started bucking and going nuts. To avoid getting kicked I offered to restrain his ankles and arms to my couch, making sure everything was good with "B."

Staying clothed to be perfectly within the boundaries I attacked A's bare feet with my fingers and had him going. His belly and sides were also super ticklish as I got him going with his arms stretched up. I let "B" get some quick tickles as well as she attacked and dug into his ribs. She was a pretty good tickler!!

Only boundary i pressed was lifting up his shirt. He's average weight and i asked if i could tickle his bare belly. After agreeing I tickled circles around his belly and had him laughing very loudly. Digging in around that area had him bucking for a long long time. While it was only a couple of hours glad to have met a fellow tickle enthusiasit. Hoping to be tickled net time as well so i'll try to crack that shell haha.

"A" once again, if you're on here, awesome meeting you!! Thank you for being awesome about the tickle stuff.

cool story man, thanks for sharing :)

So you tickled him and had his girlfriend watching ..? That's one of my fantasy lol.. Why did he brought his girlfriend to the session...? And i did not quite understood how did you tie him up ? Arms over head ? And when his girlfriend tickled him, were you two tag teaming him ?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back