• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tomy Tickle Me Feet Game

youri0789

TMF Novice
There is a new game/toy out called tickle me feet. It is basically a set of stocks that the player puts their feet in and is tickled by the other players whilst trying to complete a challenge. Only minors in clips so far but may be some later clips of parents giving it a go. Certainly looks fun!!

I saw that on youtube...very odd even if its suppose to be a game

For the love of God don't read the comments on the videos because the comment section is basically pedophile central. I made a simple, innocent comment about how I wish it was the adult woman being tickled instead and got mobbed by a bunch of angry pedos lol.

For the love of God don't read the comments on the videos because the comment section is basically pedophile central. I made a simple, innocent comment about how I wish it was the adult woman being tickled instead and got mobbed by a bunch of angry pedos lol.

Good god your right

As cute as the idea is. This is can end up a HORRIBLE THING for children. I'm not even trying to be a prude. Imagine if your local pedophile got his hands on this, then began luring children with the "game" for an excuse to touch them. Just the thought gives me shivers.

For a moment it seems harmless but the comments of the YouTubers from Hell have it go from cute and harmless to wrong on every level imaginable

As cute as the idea is. This is can end up a HORRIBLE THING for children. I'm not even trying to be a prude. Imagine if your local pedophile got his hands on this, then began luring children with the "game" for an excuse to touch them. Just the thought gives me shivers.

Seriously? Of all the ways that predators use to lure children into their grasp, this silly little game is a cause for concern?

I agree. Its a unique idea and since people especially kids seem to like silly things like this but i don't feel comfortable knowing that a predator may use this in the wrong way. The comments section alone creeps me out.

the youtube comments

Exactly All the comments on youtube are more than enough of a sign of how bad this could be. Reading those comments talking about the girl's feet alone is downright frightening

I think the point being made Leather is the fact that this is something that is made out to be a kid's game. But as seen with pedophiles on youtube, they're looking at this thing like it's the golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory

I think the point being made Leather is the fact that this is something that is made out to be a kid's game. But as seen with pedophiles on youtube, they're looking at this thing like it's the golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory

I get that but I still think it's ridiculous. Predators look at anything involving kids as an opporunity. It's outlandish to suggest that a game where you playfully tickle someones feet with a fake feather while they're 'locked' in a set of plastic stocks is going to somehow cause a wave of pedophiles being able to touch kids they weren't able to touch before. You'd swear this toy was going to double child molestation cases based on this thread whereas in reality it'll probably end up completely insignificant. Also, the internet is like the only place that most pedophiles can hope to indulge their desires so most videos on YouTube that have kids in them probably have creepy comments too.

i dont know which is more frightening, the fact that they're making stocks for children or the comment section on youtube. youtube is a creepy place in general but thats pushing it. this isnt going to last long...i forsee a recall in tomys future

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back