• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Double Trouble Continues (FF/m)

milagros317

Verified
This is an F/m tickle torture story, with some sexual content, and some descriptions of extreme F/m domination. If that might offend you, then don't read it.

All three characters in this story are over 21 years old.

This story is a continuation of "Double Trouble" which may be found at:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19851

If you don't want to read "Double Trouble", then here is what you need to know: It was a non-fiction, first person account of a role play session at a NY City dungeon, involving the narrator (me) and two women, Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra. In the role play, I played the part of younger brother to Mistress Kassandra, and Mistress Zara played the part of our babysitter, while our parents were away for a holiday weekend.

The actual session was in August 2002; the story was posted in October 2002. The role play portion of the story ended with my sister and our babysitter giving me a break from relentless tickle torture.

This new story is also a first person account of another session in the same dungeon, in which we three continued the same role play. The session took place in December 2002.

Repeat warning: If descriptions of extreme F/m domination offend you, then don't read this story.

"My Double Trouble Continues" (FF/m)
by Milagros

Part One
----------

I am on my hands and knees, naked, waiting for Mistress Zara today, the day of our joint session with Mistress Kassandra. We will continue our role play from the August session. I am nervous, and quite aroused in anticipation of what is to come.

The door opens, and both of them enter. They are dressed youthfully, in plaid skirts, and both are very beautiful. Mistress Kassandra makes one remark to me, not yet in character for the role play.

"You may have bitten off more than you can chew this time. We're _really_ going to get you today."

I tremble, and she now assumes the character of my older sister.

"Your break is over, naughty boy! It's time to tickle you some more. Plenty more, actually."

"He was able to wriggle too much when we tied him on the floor," says Mistress Zara. "We have to make him totally helpless this time."

To me she says, "Get up on your bed, young man!"

She has pointed to the bondage table, which we will pretend is a bed. I climb up onto it, and lie down on my back.

Mistress Kassandra puts padded cuffs on my wrists. The cuffs have several D-rings. She clips the cuffs to the edge of the bondage table, above my head. Then she ties each cuff to a ring on the side of the bondage table, and also ties a third rope between the two cuffs, drawing them towards each other. Each of my wrists is now being pulled in three different directions, and is totally immobilized.

Mistress Zara has been doing the same to my ankles--putting them in padded cuffs with D-rings, clipping the cuffs to rings set in the edge of the bondage table, tying them to rings in the sides of the table, and tying them towards each other with a third rope. Both Mistresses smile as they go to get more rope.

Mistress Zara now ties a rope around my right leg, just above the knee. She pulls it tight, and ties it to a ring in the side of the bondage table. She does the same to my left leg. Then she ties my legs towards each other, with a third rope, also just above the knees.

"I've left access to the backs of his knees--that's a prime tickle spot for him," she says to Mistress Kassandra.

"Yes, I know," says Mistress Kassandra, as she ties each of my arms, with ropes just above the elbows, to rings in the sides of the bondage table. "And now he can't protect his armpits. That's his _best_ tickle spot of all."

"Best for _us_, worst for _him_," says Mistress Zara, now ready to tickle, standing near my feet, done tying my legs.

Mistress Kassandra, done tying my arms, walks over to my face, and looks deeply into my eyes. Her long, dark brown hair is lustrous, and her brown eyes are gleaming with joy, as she gloats over me.

"I've been waiting for this for years, little brother. I've put up with a lot of crap from you. You really are a naughty brat! I'm two years older, but you've been a bit taller than me for some years now. But today, thanks to Zara, I've got you! You're totally helpless, unable to escape, barely able to wiggle. This is a dream come true for me--you're utterly at our mercy, and mercy is the last thing on our minds. You'll get no mercy, only endless tickle torture. Because you _deserve_ it. This is you just desserts, little brat. To be tickled, and tickled, and then tickled some more. Until you go mad. Until you're utterly senseless. Until you are insane. You've been asking for it, with your bad behavior. And you had the nerve to tickle me! Your older sister, whom you should respect. You've definitely been asking for it, brat! And now you'll get it--you'll get it good and proper."

She wiggles all ten fingers in front of my face, and Mistress Zara wiggles all ten of her fingers near my feet. Neither of them has touched me yet, as Mistress Kassandra continues her gloating.

"We're going to tickle you, and tickle you, and then tickle you even more. We're going to tickle you insane. We're never going to stop! We're never going to show mercy. This is _just_ what you deserve. And now you're going to get it. 10, 9, 8, ... "

Both of them resume wriggling their fingers at me as she counts down to the beginning of my torture.

"7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, ..."

She pauses, and grins at me in genuine pleasure. She is really going to enjoy this. She is going to enjoy tickling me senseless.

"One and a half. One and a quarter. One and an eighth."

She pauses again. Both Mistresses wriggle their fingers at me.

"One. Zero!!"

They both go to it. Mistress Zara digs her fingernails into the balls of my feet, and Mistress Kassandra tickles my collarbones, which she knows are very ticklish. I shriek, and thrash, and laugh, and gurgle, and then laugh uncontrollably. I discover that their bondage is highly effective. I can barely wiggle, and have no hope of escaping their cruel, constantly moving fingers.

Mistress Zara explores my arches, my heels, my toes, and my insteps, but always returns to digging her nails into the balls of my feet, the most effective tickle spot down there. After about ten minutes, she moves up to attack the backs of my knees. This causes me to try to thrash upwards, to no effect.

Mistress Kassandra kicks off her high heels, and climbs up onto the bondage table, straddling my chest. She takes a toothbrush in each hand, and pokes them into my armpits. This is the worst, this drives me crazy. I try to beg for mercy, but I can't speak, I am laughing too hard.

A few minutes later, my armpits still under attack, I am quivering in ticklish agony, in tickle-hell, unable to make a sound. Mistress Zara knows me well, and speaks up on my behalf.

"Your brother seems to be trying to say something, but I can't make it out," she says, as she continues to tickle my soles with her nails.

Mistress Kassandra stops poking my armpits, a blessed relief to me, and she cocks an ear towards me, as if to try to hear me better. After a minute, I do manage to get out one word.

"Mercy," I say, still laughing, as Mistress Zara's nails are still scouring all over my soles.

"That was a big mistake," says Mistress Zara. "Naughty boys like you get _no_ mercy. This is a holiday weekend, and your parents won't be back until Monday night. I think we should tickle you non-stop until then, with just a little time out for sleep."

"Yes," adds Mistress Kassandra, "and we should tickle him _twice_ as hard, because he asked for mercy."

"Yes," says Mistress Zara, "definitely twice as hard. But I don't want to listen to any more pleas from him. Do find a way to shut him up."

Mistress Kassandra jumps down from the bondage table. She removes her thin, knee-high white socks, one at a time.

"These are _very_ smelly socks. I wore them to cheerleading practice, and they're quite grimy and sweaty. Look, I'm turning this one inside-out, so that the part that was pressed right up against my foot is exposed. Open wide, brother, and stick out your tongue."

Helpless on the bondage table, I obey. Mistress Kassandra wraps the sole of the sock that she turned inside-out around my tongue, and she shoves my tongue and the whole sock into my mouth. My mouth is actually overflowing with the sock, and it tastes of her foot sweat. Taking the second sock, she wraps it around my head, putting it between my teeth to hold the first one in place, and ties it behind my neck, very securely.

"That should keep him quiet," she says, now barefoot, walking to near my bound ankles, and picking up an electric toothbrush.

Mistress Zara comes forward, near my armppits, with two ordinary toothbrushes. At her nod, they both begin tickling me again, with Mistress Zara poking in my armpits now, and Mistress Kassandra running the electric toothbrush between my toes.

I howl into my gag, which soon becomes sodden with my saliva. Mistress Zara observes that I am well muffled, and that they won't be disturbed by my noises as they tickle torture me all night long. She decides to taunt me, as she switches to tickling my neck and collarbones with her fingernails.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, little baby boy. Tickle, tickle, tickle. This is fun! Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickling you is like eating potato chips--it's nearly impossible to stop once you've gotten started. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And I see no reason to even try to stop. Tickle, tickle, tickle. This is just glorious fun, to tickle you forever! Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Her gorgeous red hair is even more beautiful today than usual, and and it shines with luster. Her green eyes are lit up with joy, as she tickles, and tickles, and tickles. She is really having a wonderful time, tickling me insane.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, naughty boy. Such a pest to your dear sister! Now is her revenge. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You're just a helpless blob of ticklish flesh, and we intend to keep you that way, quivering and quaking under our fingers, endlessly. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You're just so _cute_ when you're helpless. How can we ever stop tickling such a cute baby boy? Tickle, tickle, tickle."

----------------------------------------

It seems as if an eternity has passed, in ticklish agony. I laugh and laugh into my gag, and wiggle helplessly. They go on and on, and never give me a pause to catch my breath.

Mistress Kassandra moves away from my feet, and applies the electric toothbrush to my genitals. I soon have a large erection, and she backs off, leaving me aroused and unfulfilled.

"Oh," says Mistress Zara, "is your sister teasing you? Is she? How _naughty_ of you to allow yourself to be aroused by your own _sister_! You'll be punished for that, I assure you. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Poor ticklish baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Such a big erection, and no satisfaction. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Mistress Kassandra stands at the side of the table, and stimulates my genitals with the electric toothbrush whenever my erection diminishes, but she stops when I am fully erect, and tickles me behind the knees. She keeps me constantly aroused and frustrated, with no hope of satisfaction. She know just what she is doing, and she is enjoying herself, laughing at my frustration.

Mistress Zara unties the sock which is around my head, and removes the other sock from my mouth. It is completely soggy by now, and she tosses both socks on the floor. They can once again hear my tortured laughter.

As Mistress Zara digs savagely into my armpits, and Mistress Kassandra tickles behind my knees, I manage to say one word.

"Lavender."

That is my safeword, and they both stop. Mistress Zara asks if I am alright.

"Yes," I reply weakly, "but I do need to breathe for a minute."

"Your armpits are all red from my attentions," she tells me, as I just breathe deeply and nod.

"They'll be sore tomorrow morning," she adds, out of her role play character.

I nod again to this; from experience, I know that I'll indeed wake up with aching armpits tomorrow morning.

Mistress Kassandra decides to indulge in some foot teasing. She sits on the bondage table, and puts both of her very lovely bare feet right in front of my eyes. She flexes her toes, with one sole almost touching my forehead, and the other almost touching my nose. I stare, enraptured, at her beautiful soles, as alternately flexes and points her pedicured toes. Both women laugh at me, as I continue to stare and stare at her soles.

"Your sister has such pretty feet, doesn't she?" asks Mistress Zara, back in character.

"Oh, yes!" I reply, "And so do you."

"Maybe, just maybe, we _might_ let you touch them, later. But we're not done tickling you yet."

[to be continued in this thread]

Last edited:
Part Two

Part Two
----------

Mistress Zara goes back to my feet, and Mistress Kassandra asks her to experiment, using soft and hard tickling on different parts of them. It doesn't take long, only a couple of minutes, for them to confirm that my most extreme ticklish reaction comes from fingernails digging, hard and furiously, into the ball of either foot. Experimenting on my kneecaps and behind my knees soon shows that furiously digging fingernails into the soft skin behind my knees is most devastating to me there.

So they go at it again, with Mistress Zara attacking the balls of my feet, and Mistress Kassandra behind my knees. All of my thrashing and struggling has not loosened the bondage; they are experts in that field. I just wiggle helplessly, as they tickle and tickle, and Mistress Kassandra decides to taunt me.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, baby brother! Naughty babies like you get tickled forever! Tickle, tickle, tickle. This is a dream come true for me. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And you're _never_ going to tickle me again. Never! I'm never going to let you turn the tables. Zara is going to make copies of the pictures that we took of you earlier today. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Those embarrassing pictures of you, bare-ass naked, and all tied up. Tickle, tickle, tickle. If you ever even _try_ to tickle me again, those pictures will be published all over our school. Sent by email to all of the students, teachers, and staff. And posted on the internet. You'd never be able to show your face at school, or even in this town, again. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Now I'm going to tickle you insane, until you go mad. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"That's right," says Mistress Zara. "In fact, I may just send those pictures to everybody at school, by email, tonight. Just for fun. How would you like that?"

They stop tickling me for a moment, so that I will be able to answer.

"Oh, please, no, Zara, please don't do that! I promise never to misbehave again, really. I promise to be nice to my sister. I'll do anything you want, only please don't distribute those pictures."

"Anything?" asks Mistress Zara, as they both resume tickling me, vigorously.

I can no longer speak, I am laughing too hard, but I nod.

"OK, then," says Mistress Zara, "we have a deal. Here is how it will be. Whenever I babysit here, you will be my slave. My total slave, absolutely obedient to anything I say. Is that clear?"

I can only nod, as they continue to tickle me into continuous, uncontrollable laughter.

"And I should warn you, your mother has told me that I'm the only babysitter she'll use, from now on. It seems that your sister convinced her that I'm the best."

They both laugh, as they continue to tickle me without a break.

"And that's not all," says Mistress Zara. "Even when I'm not babysitting here, every single day, you are henceforth the slave of your sister. Her most humble and most obedient slave. You must do everything she asks of you, _everything_. She is the pricess is this house, and you exist only to serve her whims. If you _ever_ disobey her, she'll tell me, and then I'll email those pictures of you to everybody at school. Understand?"

I can only nod, laughing too hard to speak. Mistress Kassandra jumps up and down with joy, and claps her hands.

"Thank you, thank you," she says to Mistress Zara, "I've always wanted this! With both of our parents always coming home from work late, I'll have several hours to torture him after school, every weekday."

"Yes," says Mistress Zara, "make sure he's tied up and tickled every single day. And we'll take more pictures, too. I'll be the photographer now as you order your new slave around."

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, naughty baby boy!" says Mistress Kassandra to me. "I've got so many wonderful ideas on how to torture you. Tickle, tickle, tickle. But we're not quite done tickling you yet. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Totally helpless, utterly at my mercy, and now my personal slave, forever! Tickle, tickle, tickle. It's exactly what you deserve, you little brat! All mine. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Mine to tickle, forever. Mine to command. All mine. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

------------------------------------------------------

It is not until I've used my safeword for the fourth time that they finally stop tickling me. My back is stuck to the bondage table with sweat, my underarms ache, my diaphragm aches, my throat is sore from laughing so much, and my arms have cramps. They untie me, and I just lie there, tickled senseless, unable to speak or move.

After a minute I do finally sit up, and climb down from the bondage table at their orders. Mistress Kassandra then orders me to stand beneath the hoisting device.

Naked, my wrists are fastened into the cuffs of the hoisting device. Mistress Zara turns the crank, and soon my arms are stretched over my head. Both Mistresses stand behind me, and begin to spank my bare bottom with their hands, each one spanking one cheek.

I am not ordered to count out loud, but I do keep count in my head. After 65 spanks from each of them, Mistress Zara suggests switching to wooden paddles. They get the paddles, and resume spanking me. I cry out at the pain, but Mistress Zara scoffs.

"He's just crying wolf. We're not hitting him that hard. His bottom is nice and red now, red enough for the first new picture."

As Mistress Zara gets the camera, Mistress Kassandra keeps spanking me, whacks number 120 to 123 from her. She stops, and poses with the paddle, as the picture is snapped. They crank down the hoist, and unfasten my wrists.

Mistress Kassandra now orders me to lie on a mat on the floor. I obey. Mistress Zara hands me a baby bottle, full of water. Mistress Kassandra orders me to drink from it, as she holds it. I obey. Mistress Zara takes a photo of me sucking on the nipple, being bottle-fed by Mistress Kassandra, who is laughing at my humiliation.

Mistress Kassandra now orders me down on my hands and knees again. She attaches a leash to a leather collar, and buckles the collar around my neck.

"Now, brother, I order you to kiss my ass! Reverent kisses on both cheeks, until I order you to stop."

Holding me literally on a short leash, she turns her back to me, lifts her skirt, and waits. I kiss her ass, which is covered by white panties, alternating kisses on both cheeks. When Mistress Zara comes over with the camera, I pose with my lips against Mistress Kassandra's ass. The picture is taken.

"Now lie flat on your back on the mat," orders Mistress Kassandra. I obey. She places one bare foot on the floor next to me, and one foot right on my chest. She smiles down at me in triumph. She transfers more and more weight onto my chest. I have never been trampled before, and it is a really crushing sensation. I grunt, then cry out, then beg her for mercy, and more and more of her weight is on me. She relents, and lets up a bit. Mistress Zara snaps a photo of her trampling me.

"Stay there," says Mistress Zara, "I want to trample you, too."

She proceeds to trample me with one foot, as did Mistress Kassandra, gradually putting more and more weight on my chest, until I beg her for mercy. She relents, and puts most of her weight back on the other foot.

But then she grabs the hoisting aparatus above her head, and steps onto my chest with both feet. Fortunately for me, she is using the hoist to hold some of her weight, but I still feel totally helpless, crushed, and unable to breathe, under her lovely feet. After about ten seconds, she steps off my chest with one foot, and lets go of the hoist. Mistress Kassandra picks up the camera, and takes a picture of Mistress Zara trampling me with one foot.

Both Mistresses now sit on the couch, barefoot.

"You may massage our feet now," says Mistress Zara.

"Oh, thank you," I reply, sitting at her feet.

I begin to massage Mistress Zara's left foot, working with both thumbs, and concentrating on my task. After a few minutes, she orders me to switch to her right foot. I am delighted to serve as her foot-slave, and I massage eagerly. After another few minutes, Mistress Kassandra wiggles her foot in my face, indicating her impatience.

"Alright," says Mistress Zara, "now rub your sister's feet."

I carefully massage Mistress Kassandra's feet, one after the other, rubbing them with both thumbs, rolling each toe separately, just as I had for Mistress Zara.

"Any requests, slave?" asks Mistress Zara.

"I most humbly beg permission to lick your lovely soles," I say.

"We may let you do that, but not before you prove that you're a _most_ obedient slave," says Mistress Kassandra. "You'll have to prove it by doing something _very_ degrading first."

She whispers in Mistress Zara's ear; I can't hear what she is proposing that they make me do. Mistress Zara nods yes. They both laugh and laugh. They hug each other, and laugh at me.

Mistress Kassandra looks at me, and grins a broad grin. She is really going to enjoy this. She tells me their decision.

"You may lick our soles, but first you'll have to prove your obedience and devotion to us by ... drinking our piss!"

They both laugh again, as they get up and get eight-ounce plastic cups. Standing on either side of me, as I sit on the mat in front of the couch, then each take off their panties, and crouch with the plastic cups under their skirts.

Mistress Kassandra urinates loudly and rapidly; her cup is soon almost full to the brim. Mistress Zara's stream comes more slowly and quietly; there is only two or three ounces in her cup.

Mistress Kassandra hands me her cup, and gives me a stern order.

"Take a sip."

She watches as I do so, swallowing one warm, fizzy sip from her cup. I am deeply ashamed, but also aroused, by what I have done. My cheeks burn, as I blush. I put the cup down on the floor next to me, and look towards Mistress Zara.

"Drink it all," she orders, handing me her cup.

It takes me three swallows, and the degradation is shaming me again, but I do drain her cup to the bottom. It tastes awful, but I must show my complete devotion to her.

"Would you like some cold water now?" she asks me.

"Yes, thank you," I reply.

Mistress Zara brings me a full cup of cold water, and I drink it gratefully. It takes the acid taste from my mouth.

"You may get the dice," says Mistress Zara, and I do so.

"How many dice should we let him roll?" she asks.

"For all four soles? Considering what we made him do, let him roll four dice," says Mistress Kassandra.

I roll four dice, and am a bit lucky. 6,1,4,6.

"Seventeen," I announce. I go back to kneel at Mistress Zara's feet.

"I most humbly beg permission to lick your sole," I say.

"You may," she replies.

I lick slowly, from the back of the heel to the tips of the toes, the whole length of her sole, with my tongue fully extended.

I count each lick. When I get to the 17th, I thank her and beg for permission to lick her other sole.

"You may," she says imperiously.

When I have finished the 17th lick on her other sole, I thank her.

"Thank you ever so much for allowing me to lick your lovely soles. I do realize what a great honor it is."

I move over to Mistress Kassandra, and she grants permission to lick her left sole. As I lick and lick, she makes a remark to Mistress Zara.

"He takes longer in licking my soles--they _are_ longer."

Mistress Zara's feet are size 7, and Mistress Kassandra's are two sizes larger, so she is correct. I thank her after the 17th lick, and beg to go on to her right foot.

"First kiss the toes," she says.

I reverently kiss all five toes, and look up at her.

"Now kiss the bottom of each toe," she says.

I reverently kiss the pad of each toe, and look up at her.

"You may lick now, but do it very slowly, and savor each one."

I do lick very slowly, and enjoy it greatly. When I am done, I thank her.

"Thank you ever so much for allowing me to lick your lovely soles, Mistress Kassandra. I do realize what a great honor it is."

"Yes, it is a great honor," she says. "And you are _never_ to forget that I am a princess, and that you are my abject slave, whose only purpose is to serve me."

She laughs, and Mistress Zara laughs with her, and then announces that the role play is over.

"Don't forget to role for his fate," says Mistress Kassandra.

"Give us each one of the dice," says Mistress Zara, "and, as a special treat, you may use _both_."

I smile, this is more generous than usual. Mistress Kassandra rolls a 5, and Mistress Zara a 3.

"Eight," announces Mistress Zara. "Can you handle that many?"

"Oh, yes, thank you," I say.

She laughs. I will be permitted to gratify myself eight times before our next session, two weeks from this one.

Mistress Kassandra notes that I will likely use my photo album to inspire myself for some of the eight acts. She and Mistress Zara have put the new pictures from this session into the album for me, and they have autographed the pictures, as usual.

We exchange holiday presents, as it is mid-December. Then, sadly, it is time to dress and go home. It will be two weeks until I see my beloved Mistress Zara again, and three months before our next joint session with the lovely and talented Mistress Kassandra.

The End

I imagine such a session would set one back at least $1000. I am curious: You hate being tickled and spanked, but both make you horny? Me, I love being tickled, it is pure pleasure. I have often considered paying someone to do it, though </=$200/hour would be my limit, no bondage required. I also don't mind a bit of rough sex and a slap on the ass, as long as it's not too hard. I need to be warmed up for it, though. I wouldn't call myself a pain-slut, though I fantasise about it. Are you a pain-slut, Milagros?

I imagine such a session would set one back at least $1000. I am curious: You hate being tickled and spanked, but both make you horny? Me, I love being tickled, it is pure pleasure. I have often considered paying someone to do it, though </=$200/hour would be my limit, no bondage required. I also don't mind a bit of rough sex and a slap on the ass, as long as it's not too hard. I need to be warmed up for it, though. I wouldn't call myself a pain-slut, though I fantasise about it. Are you a pain-slut, Milagros?
I think it was only $800 back then (2003).
I hate being spanked, but it does make me horny and erect. :D
But I loved being tickled :bouncybou and it also makes me horny and erect. :D

so good omg
It all took place a long time ago, in December 2002.
Since then, Mistress Zara has retired from being a professional Domme, gotten married, and had two children. Mistress Kassandra has retired from being a professional Domme, gotten married, and moved to Germany with her husband. Mistress Rebecca's Hidden Chamber has been raided by the New York Police Department's Vice Squad, closed, reopened, and closed again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back