• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Game Girls

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
A personal favorite sect of tickle victims is video game characters. I love those, especially obscure or under-represented ones. These are some artwork commissions I've gotten recently to that effect: one of Kokonoe from BlazBlue and Baiken from Guilty Gear, and another of three Dungeon Keeper factions. I had a lot of fun with these, particularly the second one. XD

What do you guys think?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! Those drawings are amazing!

:goodjob:

I never played Blazblue but I did play Guilty Gear XX back in the day on PS2. I thought Baiken wore sandals though?

Wow, Dungeon Keeper :bubbleheart: Not only still one of the best strategy/management games some 15 years after it came out, but also a personal favorite of mine. Those dominatrixes had me fantasize a great deal when I was in my teens; I would hire tons of them in the game, and have them torture the fairies for hours on end. My favorite method was water torture :devil:

You did honor to that gem of a game!

Absolutely lovely work, you really are quite the talented artist.

Why thank you!

Wow! Those drawings are amazing!

:goodjob:

I never played Blazblue but I did play Guilty Gear XX back in the day on PS2. I thought Baiken wore sandals though?

Wow, Dungeon Keeper :bubbleheart: Not only still one of the best strategy/management games some 15 years after it came out, but also a personal favorite of mine. Those dominatrixes had me fantasize a great deal when I was in my teens; I would hire tons of them in the game, and have them torture the fairies for hours on end. My favorite method was water torture :devil:

You did honor to that gem of a game!

Thanks very much!

Well, she does. The commissioner requested that her sandals be broken off/hanging nearby.

LOL Nice! Can you do tickling in that game, or is that unfortunately not an option? XD

Seriously, thank you. :)

Aw my mistake: I just noticed that they were ripped off. The strapless soles, under this angle and with this shadow over them, kind of look like pumps.

Haha would be great if we could tickle-torture girls in games, wouldn't it? Especially the game play of Dungeon Keeper II could have allowed for that. I am sure it was part of some of the brainstorms during development. But regrettably, no it is not possible.

Aw my mistake: I just noticed that they were ripped off. The strapless soles, under this angle and with this shadow over them, kind of look like pumps.

Haha would be great if we could tickle-torture girls in games, wouldn't it? Especially the game play of Dungeon Keeper II could have allowed for that. I am sure it was part of some of the brainstorms during development. But regrettably, no it is not possible.

Aw, such a missed opportunity. You're right, though; there was definitely at least one guy who brought it up. XD

Good work.

Thank you!

Baiken really needs to laugh more!

Haha yes she does.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back