• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burnin' for you.

That's not just Sgt. Pepper, that's General Pepper! Oof! My mouth stung just from reading it!

Some people like super hot peppers, like an altered state! I remember reading a great book by Andrew Weil, and along with chapters about magic mushrooms, and exotic hallucinegons like jimsonweed and tree datura, were essays about vomiting as an altered state.....as well as eating hot peppers!!!

Just found it! Here!
https://books.google.com/books?id=8...EIPzAE#v=onepage&q=Andrew Weil pepper&f=false

(what's the best thing to do if you DO accidentally eat something super hot? Is there a certain thing you could eat right away that would cool down the mouth/throat? Dump some yogurt down the gullet, perhaps?)

That's not just Sgt. Pepper, that's General Pepper! Oof! My mouth stung just from reading it!

Some people like super hot peppers, like an altered state! I remember reading a great book by Andrew Weil, and along with chapters about magic mushrooms, and exotic hallucinegons like jimsonweed and tree datura, were essays about vomiting as an altered state.....as well as eating hot peppers!!!

I tried some chili seasoned with a habanero pepper. Altered my state alright, and not in a good way.

(what's the best thing to do if you DO accidentally eat something super hot? Is there a certain thing you could eat right away that would cool down the mouth/throat? Dump some yogurt down the gullet, perhaps)?

I've been told milk is the best thing and if that's not available slices of plain bread.

I tried some chili seasoned with a habanero pepper. Altered my state alright, and not in a good way.

I've been told milk is the best thing and if that's not available slices of plain bread.

That's what I use! Good to know!

hell i would die lol...i had a ghost pepper years ago..later that night was not good

yes, the saying is - it burns going down, and burns going out...... I stay away from anything worse than the good ol' jalapeno

yes, the saying is - it burns going down, and burns going out...... I stay away from anything worse than the good ol' jalapeno

Same here, although I do spice up my chili with Cayenne pepper. I mix the ingredients then put it in a crock pot to simmer for 6-8 hours. Leftovers go in the refrigerator and it gets a bit hotter every time I heat it up for chili dogs or something else. :D

Bugman.....c'mon......cayenne? And you're in Texas, right next to New Mexico, where you can get some good Hatch chile pepper powder? Mild, hot, extra hot.... That's what living in New Mexico for 4 years did to me.... got me (and the wife) hooked on the good stuff. Was always fun to watch the visitors get the hot stuff, thinking they could take it; then watch them sweating profusely as they said how good it was. Don't know about them habaneros, ghost peppers, and such.....we leave them alone.

If you thought a jalapeno pepper was bad they keep coming up with hotter peppers.

Bugman.....c'mon......cayenne? And you're in Texas, right next to New Mexico, where you can get some good Hatch chile pepper powder? Mild, hot, extra hot.... That's what living in New Mexico for 4 years did to me.... got me (and the wife) hooked on the good stuff. Was always fun to watch the visitors get the hot stuff, thinking they could take it; then watch them sweating profusely as they said how good it was. Don't know about them habaneros, ghost peppers, and such.....we leave them alone.

To each his own I guess. Cayenne works fine for me. :)

In the history of pepper, peppercorn was used for currency when introduced to the European nations.

When I was younger I liked really spicy food, but now I can only tolerate medium spiciness. :(

I'm lucky, I guess. I'm nearing 50 and not only love spicy food, my body can still tolerate it. Although, I may not be able to go any hotter than a habanero!

Barbershopman

Don't know about them habaneros, ghost peppers, and such.....we leave them alone.

A few years ago a coworker of mine got a hold of some ghost peppers and brought them to work. Man those things should be illegal. It's just a kind of hot you can't even describe. Couldn't taste anything else for a half hour.

Damn, I thought this was a Blue Oyster Cult tribute thread. :rockingout:

What if somebody cooks these peppers in a chili cook-off contest? :facepalm2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back