• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations To The NL West Champion Dodgers.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Congratulations to the National League West Champion L A. Dodgers.

I wish the Dodgers all the best in the playoffs.

I hope they win the World Series for you, mils, my friend.

Thank you, my friend!

I was in Dodger Stadium for the game which clinched the NL West for them! :bouncybou
Even better, it was a win against the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. :D

You're welcome.

That's awesome about you being there for the clincher.

I'm not going to downsize my text, but I'm happy it was against your least favorite team.

For me, that would have been like, if .. during the years that the Braves were in contention, they had clinched a division title against the Mets.

I honestly don't remember if the Braves ever clinched a division against the Mets

I just remember, when the Braves beat the Mets in the 1999 NLCS. That night was one of my happiest baseball moments ever

Thank you, my friend!

I was in Dodger Stadium for the game which clinched the NL West for them! :bouncybou
Even better, it was a win against the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. :D

Congratulations Mils, it's great you were able to be there. :D Now what I want to know is, how many Dodger Dogs did you wolf down? :p

Congratulations Mils, it's great you were able to be there. :D Now what I want to know is, how many Dodger Dogs did you wolf down? :p
No more than two at any one game. I have promised that limit to Goddess Shelly :woman: and I always keep my promises to her. :D
In my prime, I would have five or six Dodger dogs at a game. :munch:

I was fortunate enough to get to meet Milagros this weekend in Los Angeles and he is as great a guy in person as he is on the forum. Pleasure to have met you sir!

I was fortunate enough to get to meet Milagros this weekend in Los Angeles and he is as great a guy in person as he is on the forum. Pleasure to have met you sir!
It was a pleasure to meet you, too, ddd!
(And I got an explanation of where that screen name came from, too.)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back