• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied Up and Tickled!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
On September 23, I was picked up at the high school again, which is my meeting point for tickle sessions. The guy drove me to his house, which is an hour away. So it gave us plenty of time to chat. Once we got there and I went to the bathroom, I sat on the bed and he got some red rope. He tied my wrists together really good. I laid on the bed face up. Then that was when he put the blindfold on me. After that, I felt my legs being tied down as they were spread apart.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp object dragging up and down my right foot and then my left foot. I wiggled my feet as I started to giggle. After that, I felt fingers wiggling up and down my feet, going from the heel up to under my toes. I wiggled and curled my toes as I squirmed and started laughing. He then wiggled his fingers between my toes and even dragged his nails along the tops of my feet. I squirmed as I wiggled my feet and laughed. After that, I felt something soft being dragged up and down my left foot, and then my right foot. It was a soft feather wiggling along my feet. He didn’t forget to saw the soft feather under my toes, along my toes and in-between my toes. He even dragged it up and down the tops of my feet. I was laughing and giggling the whole time. Then I felt something being poured on my feet and rubbed on. He told me it was baby oil. “Oh boy.” I said. I knew that it was gonna tickle really bad. So he massaged the baby oil in and started tickling my arches with his fingers. I started laughing really hard as he tickled up and down my oiled soles. After that, he went under my toes and in-between my toes. This made me curl my toes and wiggle my feet as I laughed hysterically. After that, I felt him sucking my toes. It made me giggle because it only tickled a little bit. Suddenly, he licked in-between my toes. That made me squirm and laugh hysterically. I could tell that he liked this reaction because he kept going. After that, he nibbled/bit along my toes, under my toes and up and down my feet. That made me shriek so loud as I laughed hard. I could tell that he liked that reaction too because he kept nibbling my feet.

After that, I felt a sharp object dragging up and down my legs. It made me giggle as I moved my legs. Suddenly, I felt my left knee being tickled and squeezed. I moved my leg as I laughed. Then he tickled the back of my left knee. I moved my leg more as I laughed. After that, my right knee was tickled and squeezed. Then he tickled the back of my right knee. I moved my other leg more as I laughed hysterically. After that, he tickled and squeezed along my inner and outer thighs. I moved my legs as I squirmed and laughed hysterically. He even nibbled and bit my knees and thighs. I squealed loud as I laughed hysterically! Suddenly, I felt my tank top being lifted up. My tank top was lifted up to my ribs. Then he dug into my tummy and ribs as he said, “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie cooo!” I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. I tried covering my ticklish spots but it was no use. All I could do was lay there and laugh. After that, he dug into my ribs and sides. I squirmed as I laughed hysterically. Suddenly, he blew a raspberry on my belly. I shrieked loud as I laughed. He then wiggled a finger in my bellybutton.

I was laying on my left side because I squirmed so much. He gave me a break but he suddenly nibbles and bites my left rib and side. I squealed as I laughed hysterically and squirmed. Then he rolled me on my right side. He then nibbled and bit my right rib and side. I squealed as I laughed hysterically and squirmed. After that, he dug into my underarms, my worst tickle spot ever! He wiggled and dug his fingers right in the hollows. I tried covering them but I couldn’t. I could only lay there and laugh hysterically as I squirmed. After that, he tickled my neck, which made me giggle. Then he tickled under my chin and even my ears. Again, I was giggling. “Under your chin?” He asked. “Yes.” I said. Then he gave me a break for a few minutes. He then untied my ankles and tied them together.

My arms were above my head while my ankles were tied together. He then put lotion on my feet, massaging the lotion into them. Then he tickled my feet with his fingers. I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. My feet wiggled and twitched as I wiggled and curled my toes. He tickled up and down my feet, going under and in-between my toes as well. Every spot on my feet was tickled, not one spot was untouched. Suddenly, he dug into my ribs and sides. I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. Then he lightly dragged a finger along my belly, which made me giggle. Suddenly, he dug into my belly. That made me laugh hysterically! After that, he wiggled a finger in my bellybutton. “Ticklish bellybutton?” He asked. “Yes.” I said as I laughed and squirmed. Then he blew a raspberry in my belly, which made me squeal so loud and laugh hysterically. After that, he tickle/squeezed my inner thighs, my knees and behind my knees. I laughed hysterically as I wiggled my legs.

After that, he flipped me over. I laid on my stomach with my ankles tied together. He put my feet up and tickled them with his fingers. He tickled up and down my feet, going under and in-between my toes. I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. I tried to wiggle my feet out of it but he had a good grip on them and tickled them more. After he tickled my feet, he tickled the backs of my knees and my thighs, tickling up my legs. I laughed as I wiggled my legs. He then tickled my back and then dug into my ribs and sides. I giggled and laughed as I squirmed, trying to cover my tickle spots. That proved useless so all I could do was lay there and laugh! “Let’s try something different.” He said. So then, he turned on the vibrator and put it on my pussy, right on my clit. Then he tickled my feet with his fingers. I was moaning and laughing at the same time. I enjoyed the tickling and pleasure mixed together. While I was vibed, he nibbled my feet, sucked my toes and licked in-between my toes. I moaned and laughed at the same time. He didn’t forget to use the sharp objects and feathers to tickle my feet. Not only did he use the soft end of the feather but he used the sharp end as well. That proved to be very effective because I ended up laughing my head off. After that, he took off my blindfold and untied me. I took a nice long break.

I wanted more tickles again so I was laying on my back with my arms above my head and my ankles tied together. I didn’t have the blindfold on because I wanted to see him tickling me. So then he came over and wiggled his fingers under my arms. I started laughing as I squirmed. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, “Coochie coochie cooooo!” as he tickled my underarms. I squirmed and laughed hysterically from the teasing. He then dug into my ribs and sides as he said, “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie coochie cooooo!” I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. The tickle teasing drove me crazy! Then he lifted up my shirt and tickled my tummy. After that, he tickled under my chin again, saying, “Coochie coochie cooooo!” as he tickled there. I put my head down and giggled like crazy. After that, he tickled my neck, which made me shrug my shoulders as I laughed. He even licked my neck and my ears which made me giggle. Then he stopped tickling me and hogtied me. He wiggled his fingers up and down my feet and then tickled under my toes. I wiggled and curled my toes as I laughed hysterically. After that, he nibbled my feet and licked between my toes. I squealed loudly as I laughed hysterically. I tried pulling my feet back. That proved useless because I was tied down good. I felt so helpless as I laid there and laughed. He even used feathers, a chopstick and a buffalo horn to tickle my defenseless feet. I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. Then he tickled my exposed thighs and behind my knees. I wiggled my legs as I laughed. After that, he dug into my sides and ribs as he said, “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie coochie cooooo!” I wiggled from side to side as I squealed loud and laughed hysterically!

After that, he wanted to tie me up in a different position. So he connected my wrist restraints to my ankle restraints. He put the ankle restraints over his neck as he wiggled his fingers along my feet. I started laughing hysterically as I struggled to pull my feet back. After that, he dug into my ribs and sides. I squealed loudly as I laughed hysterically! Then he dug each finger into my underarms. I wiggled from side to side as I laughed hysterically!

After that, sugar scrub was rubbed on my feet and toes, apparently to make it more ticklish. So once it was rubbed in, he wiggled his fingers up and down my feet. He tickled my arches and then went to the balls of my feet, under my toes and in-between my toes. I laughed as I moved my feet and wiggled and curled my toes. He then found a tickle spot right in the crease between my thigh and leg. I laughed hysterically as he dug into that spot. I tried pulling myself up to cover my tickle spot but that proved useless. I was tied down too good to cover my ticklish spots. So all I could do was squirm and laugh! After that, he tickled my inner thighs and between my legs. Then he tickled my butt cheeks. “Is your butt ticklish?” He asked. “Yes it is.” I said as I laughed. I laughed hysterically as I wiggled my legs. He dug into my ribs and sides but then he tickled my chest, then my breasts and nipples. “Are your nipples ticklish?” He asked. “Yes.” I said as I laughed. He then tickled my neck and under my chin. He licked my neck and in my ears, which made me giggle. After that, he turned on the vibrator again and put it on my clit. I started moaning but once he tickled my feet, as well as my ribs, tummy and sides, I laughed and moaned at the same time. Then when he tickled my underarms, I tried covering them as I laughed.

So then he got some lotion and put it on my right armpit. Then he wiggled his fingers along my lotion-covered underarm while he held my arm up. I laughed hysterically as I squirmed. I was too helpless to cover my extremely ticklish armpit. Then he tickled my right side boob. I still laughed as I squirmed. I never knew that I am ticklish on my side boobs but it is a very sensitive area anyway.

So anyway, he opened my lips and dragged the other end of the feather up and down my clit. He asked if that hurt and I said that it did so he stopped. Then he put his hand in my pants and started rubbing my clit. Once he started rubbing, he tickled my feet. I laughed and moaned at the same time. Then he tickled my sides, ribs and tummy while he rubbed my clit. He asked if other spots should be tickled besides my clit. I said that I only want my clit tickled so that I could cum. So that’s what he did. He rubbed/tickled my clit for a few minutes and eventually, I came. He told me that it was so hot the way I shook when I came. The clit tickling didn’t stop though, he kept tickling it. I panted and laughed at the same time. My clit is extremely ticklish, especially after I cum. He held my arms up as he kept wiggling a finger up and down my clit. I was too helpless to stop the clit tickling. All I could do was lay there and take it. “What’s wrong? Do you want me to stop?” He asked. “It’s sensitive.” I said as I giggled and laughed. After a minute, he asked, “You want me to give it one last tickle?” “Yes.” I said as I giggled. So he gave one last tickle on my clit and then he stopped tickling. After that, I was tickled everywhere again. He licked between my toes and nibbled my feet after he tickled them with his fingers. He then went to tickling my upper body. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie coochie cooooo!” He said as he dug into my ribs, sides and tummy. After a few minutes, he stopped tickling me and untied me since it was getting to be later in the day. We got Chick-Fil-A to eat and we ate it in the car while he drove me back home.

Also, I did get tickles in the car on the way back home. He tickle-squeezed my left inner thigh and my left knee. That made me giggle and laugh. He even tickled my ribs and sides, making me squirm and laugh. I was able to cover my tickle spots but he got them good anyway. After that, he took off my flip flop from my right foot. He had my foot crossed because then he could have access to tickling that foot while he drove me home. So then he tickled my right foot. I laughed as I wiggled and twitched my foot. I even wiggled and curled my toes. Then he tickled my neck and under my chin. He even tickled the back of my neck which made me lean my head back and laugh.

Once we got closer, he stopped tickling. So then he dropped me off at the high school and I walked home. I had never been tied down and tickled until this very special day. Also, I never experienced pleasure and tickling at the same time. I have to admit that it felt so amazing. I felt really helpless and defenseless because I couldn’t cover or protect my ticklish spots. All I could do was lay there and laugh like the ticklish little girl that I am. I like being tied down and tickled so much that I crave for more.

Last edited:
You're making me think that I'm the one that is tickle torturing you. ;)

LaurlovePinky96, is there a certain spot on your foot that is your "spot" that just drives you batty?

You are my kind of girl. I love the arches of any woman's foot. Your's would be heaven to tickle.

Wow, nice stories, thank you for sharing them here!
Can I ask you how much lasted this super afternoon? :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back