• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- Welcome Back Tracy Jordan "This is Gonna be Intense" UNCUT

the one time you met? odd. I know every single person she's met and I don't seem to recall you. But this happens a lot to just my company? you must be new here because there is quite a few people who have quit and complained about this to include massive powerhouse companies. so maybe you are just ignorant? but hey, ignorance is bliss I guess.

You do read these things back before you send them, right? "I know every single person she's met" makes it sound like you keep her in a cage except for specific times. I'm not ignorant, though I am blissful, so I know that's not what you actually meant, but out of context, you come across looking like that possessive boyfriend who can't fathom a time where his girlfriend might have gone to get a coffee or pick up a newspaper on her own.

Anyway, as I said, it's a shame that it happened, as Perla was a fun model. I wonder what the community can proactively do to try to rid themselves of this plague, as opposed to just lamenting it once it has already happened.

Love Tracy Jordan.....awesome clip and awesome content you put out in general! I would love to see you guys tickle Nikki Brooks and Ginary as well!! Also, do you guys ever set up sessions with any models?? Feel free to send me a direct/private message to discuss further.

If you want a session or custom you have to DM me lol....

I can't tell if your being sincere or a troll, but what are you talking about? This problem is not uncommon, and a lot of models have left the business because of these situations. Quite often, the best clips are of those who are amateur models. And guess what, because those models are more 'vanilla' than your typical fetish model, their families and regular day job bosses and colleagues are not aware of their moonlighting as models. So it can be disastrous for these models to be 'outed,' so to speak. So it just sounds like you are intentionally ignoring what's happening in the fetish world, or you're just truly ignorant. Either way, this producer isn't the only one dealing with this s**t.

Its fine some people just talk and not realize the ignorance behind it.

You do read these things back before you send them, right? "I know every single person she's met" makes it sound like you keep her in a cage except for specific times. I'm not ignorant, though I am blissful, so I know that's not what you actually meant, but out of context, you come across looking like that possessive boyfriend who can't fathom a time where his girlfriend might have gone to get a coffee or pick up a newspaper on her own.

Anyway, as I said, it's a shame that it happened, as Perla was a fun model. I wonder what the community can proactively do to try to rid themselves of this plague, as opposed to just lamenting it once it has already happened.

Yes. LITERALLY thats our relationship dumbass its called being open with each other. So looking at your statement you "Met her and she seemed cool". So like I said odd....I do not recall you. She has never met fans without me present because she did not trust them. She had already heard horror stories from actual professionals. So ya. Unless you are just a creep who randomly met her on purpose? But no. I meant what I said. Shes open with me and I am open with her. Thats how relationships work. If you truly want to be proactive watch what you say and give good advice not ignorance.

I'm pretty sure there's a quote about arguing with stupid people that applies here. Ignore the trolls and focus on your content. Getting into public fights never looks good for anyone.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back