• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trouble Finding A Partner

Tckllvr

I've been on this site for years and looked at different posts. I've even commented and told stories about real life experiences. The second time I was tickled was one of the best times ever. I really fell in love with the fetish and I really became attached to the people who were tickling me. I was insecure the first two times I was there, as you had to be naked when you first saw them. The second time I saw them, I told them about some of my insecurities with body image (and I know we all have insecurities about that). I told them to exploit it with the tickling, but only if they truly had a problem with my body. They never did, which gave me a huge amount of self-confidence. Unfortunately, the people who originally tickled me I'm no longer in contact with. Since then I've tried to fill that void. I tried some place else where I was able to switch. I saw the same person twice. Both times were a disappointment. The last time I saw them I felt that they didn't tickle me nearly that intense (which I've been tickled intensely and loved it) and I felt I couldn't take it. This makes me think that I wasn't really attracted to them physically.

I've also tried online dating. I always thought that I would meet someone in person, but decided to give this a whirl. On one site, I even mentioned tickling in the questions section of my profile. 99% of people that I contact, I ask them something about their profile and I don't mention tickling. 99% of the time I get no response. As I've said, I even have contacted professionals. Unfortunately, the type of woman that I would be interested in is either not offering or not offering switching.

Lastly, I saw a post a number of months ago from someone who made tickling videos asking about their old videos and saying they were starting a new website. I mentioned someone (who would be one of my top two people from tickling videos ever to meet and have a tickling experience with) and I was told that said that person was willing to do sessions. A few months later I contacted the person from this forum and she got in touch with the person, but unfortunately it didn't work out. I've thought about contacting them in a few months and trying again.

I realize that I should open my mind into helping me find someone, and I have tried to contact people on dating sites who I was still interested in, but definitely not my ideal. I have read that people on this forum even have trouble finding people for just tickling, let alone a relationship. I was wondering how does one deal with this (either getting over it or finding a particular type of person)? Attached are some pics of the type of people I'm talking about.

Attachments

• MchlG(16)S.jpg
    MchlG(16)S.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 101
  • gallery_6399_71_41261.jpg
    gallery_6399_71_41261.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 87
  • scr-61-3.jpeg
    scr-61-3.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 100
Fill out info on yourself. Post pictures (faces can be blicked.) Try Whiplr or fetlife. You have to have well thought out profiles there as well. Maybe there are tickling groups with events in your area.

Honestly I think the easiest way to go about it is to find someone you like and gradually get them into tickling, rather than finding someone already into tickling and try and gradually get them to like you.

Continue trying, as tons have noted over the years lees and lers don't fall outta the sky

Finding a person based on one very specific sexual interest is needlessly limiting.
Better to find someone compatible, and broach the subject of your interests as soon as you feel comfortable, before it gets serious.

Finding a person based on one very specific sexual interest is needlessly limiting.
Better to find someone compatible, and broach the subject of your interests as soon as you feel comfortable, before it gets serious.

Agree with this.

Honestly I think the easiest way to go about it is to find someone you like and gradually get them into tickling, rather than finding someone already into tickling and try and gradually get them to like you.
Exactly!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back