• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fetish Video Model Kelli Lynn Sage needs help due to severe injury

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
I know this may not be the place for this post, but if thats the case, I will add a video. I need help. This is copied from my GoFundMe page which is linked here: https://www.gofundme.com/kelli-sage-medical-expenses-fund. I am really going through it right now and literally anything you can give will help immensely. I am dedicated to this community and the love of tickling and I really appreciate you guys just clicking or sharing if you cannot donate.

Hi there! I really appreciate you even coming here to read my story. My name is Kelli and I recently started working on a charity to help clothe and feed the homeless in NYC and other places where I travel.

After my sisters wedding the weekend of the 16th, I went out to Midtown Manhattan and passed out the extra left over rolls from her wedding. I live to help people less fortunate. I am in the process of starting a non profit called "Clean Socks Rock". My main focus is to give out diabetic and regular socks to the homeless. Since there was so much extra bread from the wedding, it was the perfect opportunity to help the many mentally ill and homeless in Midtown NYC.

While I was walking near Port Authority, I decided to hand out some bread to a sleeping homeless man with a dog.

When I leaned over to drop the bread near the sleeping man, the dog jumped (the dog was tied up appropriately, I must have foolishly gotten just a bit too close) and bit off the tip of my nose.

My profession is based on my physical appearance as a model and actress and I am currently going through a series of 3-4 reconstructive surgeries on my nose and face. This is very much affecting my ability to make money and these surgeries are very costly. I have a rent to pay in Tampa, travel costs from PA to and from the hospital in NYC, food for my 3 cats, ambulence, medication, and of course the 3-4 surgeries I have had/am going to get to reconstruct my face.

Here is a link to the surgery I recently received and am in the process of revisions so you can better understand the actual process I am going through : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_reconstruction_using_a_paramedian_forehead_flap

As you can see, this is a pretty facially invasive surgery. I have been having a very hard time thinking about anything else but healing and since I worked for myself prior to the incident... working right now is the last thing on my mind and my doctors told me that if I continue to stress about running my business, it will hinder my healing and mental state.

I dont know what else to say other than, I NEED HELP. Based on my estimate, I will be out of work for about 2 months until my face looks relatively normal enough for me to continue doing my job. This amount is literally only the tip of the iceburg of the bills I will incure but literally even 5 dollars can help. Thats 4 cans of cat food and if my cats are happy, Ill be happy..

I am blessed to be alive and that the dog did not go for my neck or eyes. I am highly aware of my choice and that I did this to myself, but if you can help at ALL, I will greatly appreciate it. Any excess funds will be put towards socks for the homeless which I will give out while visiting inner city areas of both NYC, Pennsylvania and Florida.

I appreciate your time reading this and really appreciate your concern for just clicking. I love you all and I am so happy I can continue to live life with just losing the tip of my nose... which is currently regrowing from my forehead :)

The dog was not put down. It was doing its job by protecting its owner. I am honored it spared me my life.

https://www.gofundme.com/kelli-sage-medical-expenses-fund :bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

this breaks my heart to see you like this. you've always been a favorite of mine. your nonprofit sounds awesome. i haven't seen you in socks in a long time and your charity sounds wonderful! it really sucks how one pays for insurance and it doesn't even help enough. i wish you a full and speedy recovery. i'm keeping you in my thoughts. sending big hugs, lots of kisses, and many positive vibes your way. <3 <3 <3

I wish you a full and speedy recovery kelli. you are a fet:wavingguyish legend!!

if everyone here just tossed in a few bucks each she can do this. Right around 1/3 of the way there, better than nothing but quite a ways to go...

I tossed a few buck your way Kelli. May you recover. Guess that teaches us all a lesson - if a homeless person has a dog, it may be trained to protect. Sorry you learned that one the hard way, but again, may you recover, and quickly.

It would be great to see this community really come together and help out a member. I'm going to head over and donate.

How terrible... You have brought joy to so many people through your work that I was easily motivated to help out and give a donation. Hopefully others will be compelled to help you in your time of need.

It would be great to see this community really come together and help out a member. I'm going to head over and donate.
I donated. Thanks to all who have helped, please keep it up as every little bit counts.

Hope our modest donation helps. we have always your enjoyed your work.

To other TMF members...Kelli is perhaps downplaying her injury based upon the pic I saw...everyone here likes to complain (rightfully so, often times) that models and producers get shorted money ...so especially this moment is the time for every one to step up....

I'm just tossing this out there as an idea. I wonder if there is a producer and a few of your fellow models that might be willing to donate their time and ticklishness for a tickling and or foot worship clip with the profits going to help Kelli?

I'm just tossing this out there as an idea. I wonder if there is a producer and a few of your fellow models that might be willing to donate their time and ticklishness for a tickling and or foot worship clip with the profits going to help Kelli?

What a novel idea. A charitable clip!

So sorry to hear about this :-(
Donated what I could right now.
Love and respect from Norway

Sweet merciful crap. I'm so sorry to hear of what you've been through, Kelli. This goes to show how our livelihoods can be impacted without warning and, in your case, while attempting to do a very kind thing for someone in need. I wish you the very best in recovery. ♡♡

Sorry to hear about this. I hope is going well.

LBFT

Kelli's Go Fund Me is now at $4100, short of the goal but still impressive. I am proud of how this community has stepped up & will make a second donation later today.

Let's all get together and help Kelli. Save your snide comments and open your wallets.

Oh my god, this is awful. I really hope "our" Kelli is gonna be alright. I am really glad she managed to gather that much money, and hope she will come out of this stronger than before. :sadcry:

Hey gang,

I'm having a hard time wrangling the models I wanted to film for the charity clip, so until I get the final word on whether or not it's going to happen, I am going to donate the entirety of my sales royalties to Kelli Lynn's fundraiser from today through the end of November, or until she meets her goal. (Whichever comes first.)

If I'm able to make the clip happen after all, I'll donate the proceeds from that instead. Let's git'r done!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back