• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fetish Video Model Kelli Lynn Sage needs help due to severe injury

What a terrible thing to experience! It must have been very frightening. I hope that you heal up well and I'll pray for you.

Just curious, especially if Kelli checks the site - how are things going? Well, we hope.

Just curious, especially if Kelli checks the site - how are things going? Well, we hope.

Her latest update;

TL;DR - she has one more surgery to go and is a little more than halfway to her goal.

Hello everyone!

First of all, YOU ALL ARE MY HEROS. You literally saved me from not being able to pay bills and feed my animals. You all have given me hope that everything will be ok and I really need to tell you how much I appreciate it. I don't know what I would do without the funds we have raised so far. Due to all the help you guys have been so gracious to give, I feel like I need to explain where the money I am raising is going. I am not one to put my personal business out there like this, but you all have been supporting me so I feel like you have the right to know where everything is going and why I still need help.
The medical bills haven't even hit yet and I already am in need of more help. Both my rent and my car payment are coming up quickly, and the tires are something that I am going to need in order to get back down to my house in Florida after MY LAST SURGERY FOR THIS YEAR ON NOVEMBER 2nd SAY PRAYERS PLEASE!!

I recently slid into a stop sign because my tires are almost bald and caused severe damage to my car that I need to fix in order to keep my car insurance as I need to have it pass inspection.

Here is an explanation of where I am at right now and why:

So as soon as I got back from Burning Man I evacuated from Irma with my 3 cats (lost thousands from jobs I had lined up in Florida after the Burn) and was in my sisters wedding. After the wedding I handed out the left over bread to the homeless, which is the day I lost the tip of my nose. 2 days later.
You all have been amazing and raised $4,400 so far, but gofundme takes 8% from EACH donation which has totaled around 400 dollars thus far.

-My car payment (460)
-Rent (595 times 2 for two months this has affected as long as subletter pays which I am sure he will as the one I have is very reliable)
-Renters insurance ($60)
-car insurance ($517) [compilation of 2 months)
-phone bill ($130 x 2)
-travel to and from nyc and food (around $400 between the 3 surgeries and back post op exams)
-cat food (3-4 cans a day at $1.00-$1.50 a can x 30 plus 1 bag a week of dry cat food for 6-8 weeks )
cat litter (1 box a week at $8 bucks for 6-8 weeks)
-Student bill I needed to pay off in order to start applying again and get aid ($820)
-car parts that need to be fixed for inspection so I don't lose my insurance ($400)
-water bill ($60 past due amount plus $50 for new bill)
-electric ($300 (two months backed up due to evacuation and injury)
-cold weather clothes ($75)

As you can see, I still need help. I'm trying to help myself and It's literally killing my soul I can't work or do anything physical. I can't even work out to relieve stress as any pressure on my face is a no no.. I just felt the need to break it down. I feel like some people feel I am asking too much and a lot of you have helped so I feel like you have the right to know. I am really at a low right now. I have 1,000 dollars left and I need to pay the rest of the Insurance in 5 days, my rent before the 5th and my car payment as well as get new tires so I can actually get back to my house in Florida from Pennsylvania. And gas to do it. That alone in total far over $1000 that I have. Know your donations are being put to work and not wasted. I feel slightly depressed due to not being able to provide for myself until this final surgery is done. I am very much a self sufficient person. I love you all. I am sorry if I seem desperate. I have learned a lot from this situation. One being I should have had disability insurance, not have been shopping for health insurance, and never rely on money you have lined up as a free lancer unless it's already in your pocket.

Love you all, please share as I am in great need right now until this final surgery. I am in the home stretch. Thank you for saving me.

-Kelli Sage

I've contributed for second time today, I urge others to do likewise. If enough people toss in whatever they can--even a dollar helps--a difference will be made.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back