• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Lauren's Nails Tickle Torture Her Mother! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Here's a preview for the first part of this mother/daughter tickle session! I asked Lauren-Louise to try and persuade her mum Mandy to come along with her next time - and she did! This first scene sees Lauren having a lot of fun finding out how tickish Mandy is (very!) :)

Fans of mature tickling shoud love this one. Mandy has is very ticklish with great reactions and an infectious laugh! She's a great tickler too (as Lauren discovered afterwards), because of her constant teasing and wise-cracking, but here she's on the receiving end. We discovered that Mandy is ticklish in the same places as Lauren, especially her toes and knees/thighs. Lauren does a great job of targeting those spots, although there's a little upperbody tickling too...she uses her nails to torment her mum's toes very effectively!

Hope you like this one - there's more on the way with mum's revenge, including a nice bonus clip of both ladies tickled together! The full 15 min version of this one's in the UK Tickling store now

HD Preview (tiny preview attached below)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/14wa9pmacgwsha6/Lauren Mother HD Sample.wmv?dl=0

Attachments

• Image122.jpg
    Image122.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Image124.jpg
    Image124.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Image143.jpg
    Image143.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 392
  • Image150.jpg
    Image150.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Lauren Mother Mini Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 737
:wub:

Attachments

• Image101.jpg
    Image101.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 176
  • Image95.jpg
    Image95.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Image114.jpg
    Image114.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Image118.jpg
    Image118.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 294
very nice how Lauren-Louise brough her ticklish mom many to volunter to get tickled silly from upperbody all over to nylon ripping next is get even on Lauren-Louise let mom tickle her daughter silly get her good.

How old were Mandy and Lauren in this video?

They both look great. Lauren always looks super-hot and has really nice soft looking hands and fingers and great nails to tickle with. I like her videos as a tickler. I know some people don’t like it, but I really like the mother/daughter tickling videos, especially with the daughter tickling the mother like this.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back