• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Lauren's Mother Teaches Her A Lesson + BONUS (F/F, M/FF, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
A preview for this second part featuring a little mother-daughter payback for Lauren! Her mother Mandy is a lot of fun to watch because she is clearly having such a lot of fun tickling Lauren...some of her comments were hilarious and her slightly evil laugh is awesome too!

Having been tickled by Lauren, she knows exactly where to get her and so she targets her feet and thighs (she really makes her jump out of her skin when she goes for the legs!) She teases Lauren constantly as she uses her nails to get her feet and toes, finishing up with some great baby lotion tickling on her bare feet...she really makes the most of it lol :)

This one comes with a free bonus clip for every order. At 12 minutes it's even longer than the full version of this clip! The bonus scene has mum and daughter foot tickled side-by-side. It's a great scene and was Mandy's first experience of tickling - it's funny to watch how the toothbrush has the same effect on both ladies!

As with other bonus clips, that one won't be for sale and is only available as a free gift for customers. Lauren's turn is in the UK Tickling store now, and the bonus clip is available for a limited time with every purchase (just email order number for the link)

HD PREVIEWS:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v9xnnkcqundb9z/Mother Lauren HD Sample.wmv?dl=0

BONUS CLIP:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhcgure7toppv8p/Lauren and Mother HD Sample.wmv?dl=0

Attachments

• Image212.jpg
    Image212.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 198
  • Image194.jpg
    Image194.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 334
  • J7_Image186.jpg
    J7_Image186.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 461
  • Mother Lauren Mini Sample.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,034
  • Lauren and Mother Mini Samples.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 639
hell ya love the packback was even sweeter love how tie up mom and daughter tickled there feet silly from nylons to barefeet .

Does Lauren's upperbody get tickled in this clip? I couldn't tell from the preview clip but the still images gave me the impression there is a short upperbody section. I would love to get the clip if I know there is some upperbody action.

God Lauren is so hot!! Love her reactions to the knee tickling! Very sexy upskirt too ;)

Does Lauren's upperbody get tickled in this clip? I couldn't tell from the preview clip but the still images gave me the impression there is a short upperbody section. I would love to get the clip if I know there is some upperbody action.

Briefly, but not much - I wouldn't buy this one purely for the upperbody tickling as it's more foot and leg focused. Some of her other clips feature more on the u/b

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back