• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KIK Impersonator

chicago

Some crazy lady stole my pics and was trolling me and impersonating me with over 50 different accounts. I finally deleted my acct and uninstalled Kik. If someone messages you on there claiming to be me, they're lying.

Thanks

50 accounts?! That's incredible. I don't use KIK, but presume that's pretty extraordinary. I mean how on earth can someone find a use for 50 accounts... it's all very well setting up 50 accounts but there has to be a purpose and if there IS a purpose, then how could anyone expect to maintain 50 accounts once that purpose is in action?!

Unfortunately, faking and masquerading and catfishing is not unusual. Thanks for the heads up. I wish there were more 'heads up' but it's always dodgy ground when it comes to this sort of thing.

Cheers
TTG

Just watching them type in that video was painful enough. I think it gave my eyes hepatitis.

She sounds creepy as hell on that video. She has no idea how real you are.

That Youtube thing was a painful experience. Not least for the oversized dicks.

The lady is crazy as hell. She joined one of the groups under a screen name Emma Starlight, said she was 37 and lived in a mental institution. She shared a pic of herself and looks like Danny Devito as The Penguin crossed with The Babadook. Later as the many trolls, she sent other pics of herself, which is how I connected the dots. Once taking a pic of another patient, trying to pass it as herself. She even sent one of a pancake titty with a dinner plate aereola.

2jcsg0g.jpg

kdl6oo.jpg

14w4xo4.jpg

2rmkw1f.jpg

Wait I talked to Chicago, was it you or fake Chicago

Wait I talked to Chicago, was it you or fake Chicago

I've spoken to you in the TMF group many times, that was me. As of now, I have deleted my Kik acct so if someone else is claiming to be me, it's not.

I've spoken to you in the TMF group many times, that was me. As of now, I have deleted my Kik acct so if someone else is claiming to be me, it's not.

Well I have a user to block

The lady is crazy as hell. She joined one of the groups under a screen name Emma Starlight, said she was 37 and lived in a mental institution. She shared a pic of herself and looks like Danny Devito as The Penguin crossed with The Babadook. .... Once taking a pic of another patient, trying to pass it as herself. She even sent one of a pancake titty with a dinner plate aereola.

I've never read anything like it!

They say imitation is the best form of flattery, but this sounds more like obsession.

At least she was honest about where she lives :)
Perhaps they should consider restricting Internet access in these sorts of places... there's a discussion to be had around how Internet plays a role in mental health.

I believe her internet access is likely monitored and that's why we haven't seen her pop up here, but Kik is an app that you can access even with 3g. My best guess. I figured cell phones would be contraband in the looney bin.

Really sucks that you had to deal with this kind of nonsense. Some people really have nothing to do with their lives, and it gets really disturbing.

Sorry you had to deal with this kind of crap. It'll also suck not having you amongst our ranks in the rooms.

At least you were able to catch it and do something about it (hopefully).

"Some people really have nothing to do with their lives...." Yeh, well they should leave other peoples' lives alone too.

JFC, what is wrong with people?
Very sorry you had this crap inflicted on you.

On a side note, given the weird poses and all, I'm wondering if this isn't a creepy dude.
#manboob?

JFC, what is wrong with people?
Very sorry you had this crap inflicted on you.

On a side note, given the weird poses and all, I'm wondering if this isn't a creepy dude.
#manboob?

Anything is possible. The pics and voice could go either way

I'm not surprised. Nothing about these people surprise me anymore.

Why is everyone and everything so fucking terrible holy shit.

Ever since the kik group disbanded, she seems to have disappeared (she was going Cray in another group aswell)
Thank god, she was bat shit crazy.

Awww...I'm sorry you had to deal with that crap Chicago hun. You deserve better from people than this. :(

This is one reason I have trust issues with obline socializing in that level. There should be laws with stiff punishments. It should be considered a felony. I can not stand a liar.

Crazy bitch. It's unacceptable to mess with anyone like that, much less a friend who I have only nice things to say about. Hopefully this mess can be sorted out in time, particularly since you can prove that she doesn't have permission to use your likeness. I'd contact user support for Kik, YouTube and wherever else she decides to pop up. ♡♡

Wow! I feel sorry for you! :twohugs:

I hope this is the last you have to deal with such shit. Some people are really nuts, literally so in this one's case!

Incidentally I learned the existence of KIK, which I wasn't aware of. Here in China, the queen of social apps is Wechat. We use it for professional as well as personal matters, to pay our bills, to send money to friends and to communicate in general. It is Facebook, Twitter, Paypal and Instagram in one app.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back