• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plot Twist - The Youth & The Old Stager

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Here's a great little story..

I have just been to Tesco (UK superstore) for a bottle of La Rouge... some kid, trying to impress his boy-band mates, fancies himself as a bit of a cheeky chappie, disses my flip-flops in what he perceives to be a subtle (but withering) put-down as I walk past in the opposite direction... (I was wearing flip-flops due to it being late at night and it was only a short distance to Tesco so I just put them on).

Five minutes later we're at the tills and his mate (apparently lagging behind) is short of money to pay his bill...the lady on the self-service section is fumbling around and huffing and puffing forever, so I just stepped in to pay the balance, not realising he was with the others at this time, and we exchanged enjoyable banter - then we get outside and the cheeky character is back waiting at his car for his cash-strapped mate, leaning on the bonnet thrusting his groin area forward in typical confident 20 year old male fashion, but not so cheeky anymore because his mate is saying "I would have been even longer but this guy paid for half my shopping".

I found this an interesting episode. I dismissed the initial insults anyway because I already realised how ridiculous I looked in my flip flops, but also because I didn't find the comment that insulting - it was just cheeky humorous observation, which is the sort of humour I like and I would have been exactly the same in my Uni years.

I also found it very cool how the guy reacted when I paid the rest of his bill. There was no over-the-top sort of gratitude, it was just camaraderie.

I didn't stick around to see what the cheeky guy had to say/think when he realised he'd taken the piss out of the guy who'd saved his mate from financial embarrassment, but as I left I was imagining the conversations and thought processes that might be going on. As much I was thinking it was just normal young behaviour, I was also quiet satisfied that the little shit was probably feeling a little humbled and perhaps thinking maybe he shouldn't insult his elders quite so readily, because actually a lot of the time they're pretty cool too :) I also think he was surprised that I was driving a cool car. The thing with being that young is you get to the point where you think you're invincible, untouchable, the best in all aspects, everything means more to you than it ever has before because it's probably the first time you've really experienced it as an 'adult' , independence basically - clothes, cars, girls etc - you forget that there is life after being in your early twenties and until you encounter someone older who impresses you or matches that expectation or who just makes you think, you don't really realise that actually older people can be cool too

#respectyourelders #plottwist #greatcomeback

This is really just me waffling, but if you have any similar stories of kudos between the old and the young, do share!

Cheers
TTG

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back