• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

11/17 Texas foot parties (in Austin, TX)!

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello all,

I went to their inaugural event and had an epic time. So many sexy feet and so much play time. I sessioned with 8 different models and only one of them was not ticklish.

All attendees were courteous and sensitive to those like myself who are extremely introverted and shy.

Sharing this with you all is a detriment in that there will be more competition for session time. I am doing it, because I think it is a fantastic opportunity that I don't want to end.

Would love to see TMFers represented, and meet some of you face to face. I am only a customer of the event. I have sessioned or will session with some of the models I met from this event individually as well.

It is $50 to preregistration, and $65 if you purchase at the door. The sessions are $20 for 10 minute increments. Totally worth it!

Here is the link with the ever growing roster: https://texasfootparties.com/

Please come if you can, and help make it a success.

Thanks,

K

If any of you have qualms about the event, or my sincerity, please feel free to respond here.

Yhola,

You definitely should go! The women were really nice, and there were pretty and ticklish feet all around.

I think I'll share some stories to give some prospective. Many of the models were from the last event, but some new ones are slated to attend as well.

My motivation for getting more people to come is to help the event grow. I'd like to see some models from fetish productions to provide sessions some day at these events.

Thanks

K

Maybe I'll make it.... But more than likely not haha. Enjoy though! And I want to hear about it after the fact!

Man, I think I might attempt this. I’ve always wondered about these things, and “you only live once”!

The date works and Austin is easy to get to for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back