• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Tickling Story

hr1989

The Story that Changed Everything​

Introduction

Have you ever had a fantasy so intense, you almost get trapped it in your dreams? You wake up in an intense state, with your heart beating so hard and so fast, that it can be heard all through out the bed room. As you calm down from the whole episode, you take note how sweaty and turned on you are. You feel the blood circulating through your chest creating a warm sensation that leaves you in deep erotic arousal. An arousal so over taking, it can make you lose all control of your body, making you nervous and excited all at the same time causing you moan helplessly. Have you had a fantasy so powerful, you were its prisoner?

Part One: “My Fantasy and Ms. Love”

My fantasy was about this girl (who we can call Ms. Love) I met through this online tickling forum or TMF for short. I was officially new to the tickling scene, even though, tickling was a fetish of mine ever since I I was 10 or 11 years of age. I am now 28. This girl was a sexy and an attractive young lady whose body was incredibly soft and ticklish. Her body being so sexy and beautiful, it is in an elite class all on its own. Her smile would make your heart melt and your body temperature to rise. One simple photo of the girl can make any man go into erotic trance. Not only that, this girl’s main addiction was tickling, she adored and fancied the thought and feeling of being tickled tortured. My heart pounds and my arousal increases at the thought of her.

My fantasies for the longest time consisted of having a loyal tickle slave that I would love, take care of and tickle torture beyond mercy’s reach. From simple tickle hugs and raspberries to full fledged bondage and torture, her pleasure filled torture would further fuel my deepest fantasies. Her body would be my sanctuary of pleasure and happiness. Her laughter and giggles would be music to my ears that would never stop or miss a beat. Her soft skin from her feet to her armpits would be touched, licked and tickled. Her arousal and intense orgasms would be consumed by my tickling and my sick-pleasure-filled happiness. My orders for her would be followed and fulfilled even before I would make them.

Our life that we would share would be mine to control. I would be her master.

Ever since meeting Ms. Love, my darkest thoughts, my erotic fantasies, my intense arousals have drove me to the point of insanity. Ms. Love would creep in during my sleep, my work day and my thoughts. She had a hold on me and did not even know it. The idea of Ms. Love being my happy tickle-slave not only intensified me but consumed me all the while. The need and desire of and for Ms. Love grew more and more by the second on every minute.

Part Two: “Luring Ms. Love”

During the course of being on TMF, Ms. Love and I would talk to each other often and gotten to know each other on a personal level. A level that surpasses most online relationships. We talked about our interests and our highlights about life in general. She and I would often talk about our tickling fetish and how ironic it was that she loved getting tickled and I loved tickling. The thought of an intense Ler to Lee relationship aroused me to insanity.

After a few months had passed, we were in planning mode in arranging a three day getaway to spend with each other. We would hangout, travel to various places and most importantly where I would tickle her relentlessly and endlessly. We lived a long ways from each other and in order to increase the amount of time we would have with each other, we would meet in a town that is directly halfway between our places of residence.

After I gave her the suggested arrangements in meeting each other, she was beyond excited. What excited me the most was the post I saw on TMF on how turned on and excited she was in finally meeting someone for the three day nonstop tickle session. My excitement created my first out of body experience for me.

Part Three: “The Preparation”

The day before we would meet, I left a day early for preparation. Upon arrival, I paid for the private cabin we would be staying in. Shortly after paying for lodging, I ran to our room to survey the space and to vision on how things would go down. The bed, to my relief, had a railing head board with matching footer set-up. You could easily slide rope and what ever between the rails which made it ideal for bondage. I looked inside the bathroom and noticed an in-ground hot tub with columns at each corner and a set of steps with hand rails on each side leading into the water. The columns and the hand rails were also ideal. Upon checking the patio overlooking a range of mountains, there was some patio furniture that people use to sun bathe in. I was so stoked to see at least three good places to have some good sessions.

After checking the place out, I ran to get some food and went to the hardware store, there I bought 50 feet of rope, electrical tape and duct tape. The cashier innocently said, “Plan on fixing her up?”

I said in a chuckle, “You have no idea haha.”

Afterwards, I went to a local dollar store and got some baby oil, electric toothbrush, lotion, condoms (just in case) and KY jelly. There was a special ingredient that also bought that would increase the intensity.

I also bought a set of special tools for increase the intensity of torture.
By the time I got done with the errands, it had been night for a few hours and I was exhausted and went to sleep.

Part Four: “Meeting Ms. Love for the First Time”

The morning after, I had received a text message that she was 30 minutes away. Since I knew what favorite her breakfast foods were, I took the liberty and bought some take out breakfast for two at a restaurant that was a two minute drive from the cabin and some flowers from a florist that was located beside the restaurant.

I got back to the cabin and just as I had set the table and prepared the flowers, I saw a car parked behind mine. So my heart is racing with excitement and my body was shaking all over. I met her at the door with the flowers in hand. She accepted them with genuine gratitude and kissed both sides of my face. After she placed the flowers on the table we hugged for the first time and she whispered something in my ear. Her whispering was sexy and soothing. “You can go for it.” For two seconds, I did not know what she meant. Then I realized my arms were conveniently wrapped around her sexy body and my hands were at her sides. In response, I looked and grinned at said, “With pleasure.” So in an instant I tickled her sides and underarms for about three minutes. While she was giggling and laughing, (sexy as hell by the way) we held intense eye contact with each other. After the tickling gradually stopped, our smiles melted each other and we took each other to France with our passionate kissing. After we kissed, both of our stomachs growled simultaneously and we laughed at the comedy of it and breakfast was served.

While we were eating we conversed about our trip to the cabin and I told her a little bit of what I had in store for us and she was looking forward to it. After breakfast we retreated to the couch where I turned on some soothing saxophone music. While the music was playing I lightly tickled her feet and knees that caused her to giggle and squirm. I also tickled her thighs and stomach. I asked her, “How does that feel? Does it tickle?” In a pleasured-tortured way she answers, “ITTT F F F FEEELLLLS TTIICCCCCKKKLISSSHHH AANNNDD SOO GREATT HAHA.”

The tickling went on for 5 minutes and she needed to go to the bathroom. While she was in there, I cleaned up the kitchen and washed my hands. Afterwards, I turned to go back into the living room and I heard walking right behind me. I turn my head to talk to her and I went silent all of the sudden from the sexy sight I saw before me. She had changed into a sexy tank top with her belly showing and she was not wearing a bra and her panties were skin thin to the point that I could see her vagina. Her arms where spread apart touching both sides of the hallway giving me a sight of those beautiful armpits that she had. A sight so breathtaking, it took a brief moment to catch my breathe. As I was about to compliment her sexy look, she takes my hand and says, “I want your controlling touch.” We took each other and kiss passionately for a moment and after the intense kiss we went to the master bedroom. Little did she know, the fun and torture was about to begin. My deepest fantasies were just about to be realized.

To Be Continued…..

Thanks Smellking. This experience from story writing for the first time has given me a new appreciation for authors. Clear story writing can be some hard work.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back