• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL action 10-1-17.

Bugman

Verified
Who would have bet before the season began Buffalo would be 3-1 and New England 2-2? Or that the Rams would also be 3-1 after knocking off the Cowboys in Dallas?

With the Falcons losing at home to the Bills the Chiefs are now the only undefeated team and I predict that will be the case when the dust settles in Arrowhead tomorrow night.

You were correct. The Chiefs remain undefeated. I'm enjoying the NFL season...

You were correct. The Chiefs remain undefeated. I'm enjoying the NFL season...

The first month of the season has been filled with surprises good and bad.

Wish I could say I enjoyed that win but the same concerns remain. The offensive line is a sieve. Alex Smith has been sacked 16 times. If that continues the NFL debut of Patrick Mahomes may come sooner than expected. Where is Tyreek Hill? They have to find ways to get the ball in his hands.

I expected the defense to play better last night. Yes, they held Washington to 10 points but even with 11 or 12 sacks on the year there's no consistent pressure on the opposing quarterback and the turn overs are not there this year.

The Chiefs face the Texans in Houston Sunday night. You can bet Houston has not forgotten that last playoff loss to KC. If the Chiefs don't watch it they may get run out of RNG.

Did anyone see that interview with former Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer on the ESPN pregame show? It was uplifting and heartbreaking at the same time. Marty is fighting Alzheimer's and doesn't seem to remember much about his career. His playoff record aside, Marty Schottenheimer brought winning football back to Kansas City and electrified not just a city but a region.

Last edited:
Did anyone see that interview with former Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer on the ESPN pregame show? It was uplifting and heartbreaking at the same time. Marty is fighting Alzheimer's and doesn't seem to remember much about his career. His playoff record aside, Marty Schottenheimer brought winning football back to Kansas City and electrified not just a city but a region.

Saw part of it, and my heart goes out to him and his wife and family. Wondering if there's been any proven connection between Alzheimer's and CTE; he was a high-contact linebacker during his playing days, after all.

Speaking of which, I was too young to remember [and it gives me a thrill now whenever I can still say that] when he was backing lines for the Buffalo Bills, but I saw pictures later like this:

Bills%2068%20Home%20Back%20Marty%20Schottenheimer.jpg

I'm surprised such a sartorial fail, back in the day when high-tech automatic spacing and resizing of uniform decorations were unheard of, didn't change sports history; I can imagine the pre-merger NFL taking one look at this and telling the AFL "F*ck this deal!" from the latter's condition that NFC clubs wear NOBs too.

Saw part of it, and my heart goes out to him and his wife and family.

Indeed.

Speaking of which, I was too young to remember [and it gives me a thrill now whenever I can still say that] when he was backing lines for the Buffalo Bills,

Marty began his NFL career with Buffalo and since they played the Chiefs every season in those days I must have seen him on the field, but have no specific memories of him.

Too young to remember Schottenheimer as a linebacker, but a heck of a coach. Sorry to hear he is fighting this terrible disease.

I was listening to the local radio station that broadcasts Chiefs games as I was driving home during the pregame. There was one point where the interviewer was interviewing Len Dawson and Joe Theismann. He was talking about Monday night memories and Dawson was reminiscing about the games against the Raiders. He then turned to Joe and I was thinking to myself, no he couldn't ask him about arguably the worst moment in Joe's storied career, but he asked "Joe, what's your most memorable Monday night moment?"

I thought Joe was going to go off on the guy, but always the consummate professional, he answered, "Well, it was a game in mid November at Giants stadium. I remember Lawrence Taylor hitting me from behind and not much else after that." He was talking, of course about the end of his career when he broke both bones in his lower leg. Replays showed that his leg halfway between his knee and his ankle broke at a right angles to one another. I saw it live and it's just about the most gruesome sight I'd ever seen. Even Dan Deirdorf during the umpteenth time it was replayed told the viewing audience to turn away if they had a queasy stomach.

I was thinking after that, the interviewer must be stupid or irresponsible or both. You don't ask a guy to relive probably the most traumatic moment of his life. Glad Joe handled the moment with class.

Barbershopman

Too young to remember Schottenheimer as a linebacker, but a heck of a coach. Sorry to hear he is fighting this terrible disease.

I was listening to the local radio station that broadcasts Chiefs games as I was driving home during the pregame. There was one point where the interviewer was interviewing Len Dawson and Joe Theismann. He was talking about Monday night memories and Dawson was reminiscing about the games against the Raiders. He then turned to Joe and I was thinking to myself, no he couldn't ask him about arguably the worst moment in Joe's storied career, but he asked "Joe, what's your most memorable Monday night moment?"

I thought Joe was going to go off on the guy, but always the consummate professional, he answered, "Well, it was a game in mid November at Giants stadium. I remember Lawrence Taylor hitting me from behind and not much else after that." He was talking, of course about the end of his career when he broke both bones in his lower leg. Replays showed that his leg halfway between his knee and his ankle broke at a right angles to one another. I saw it live and it's just about the most gruesome sight I'd ever seen. Even Dan Deirdorf during the umpteenth time it was replayed told the viewing audience to turn away if they had a queasy stomach.

I was thinking after that, the interviewer must be stupid or irresponsible or both. You don't ask a guy to relive probably the most traumatic moment of his life. Glad Joe handled the moment with class.

Barbershopman

Holy cow what a moron. :facepalm: I was watching that game too, it was sickening to see. I read that Theismann has never watched the video, and who can blame him?

I don't blame Theismann for not seeing it or wanting to see it, it's traumatizing. Bugman, here's hoping the Chiefs can go into Houston and come out 5-0 Sunday night!!

Barbershopman

I don't blame Theismann for not seeing it or wanting to see it, it's traumatizing. Bugman, here's hoping the Chiefs can go into Houston and come out 5-0 Sunday night!!

Barbershopman

I'm feeling good about that game. It won't surprise me if Reid has a few tricks up his sleeve. And Smith has so many weapons at his disposal I don't think the Texans defense can keep up.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back