• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

better off going to meetups/gatherings as a beginner?

Medgirl

Hi everyone!

I've never experienced a session before but would like to.
Is going to a gathering a good idea to meet people?
How do gatherings usually work?
As a female I'm trying to ensure my safety.

Thanks in advance to all the more experienced people on here!

Gatherings are a great way to meet people, but there's no guarantee of play of course. It all depends on you and how you socialize and how comfortable you are with others and people are with you.

Every gathering is different, but any worth going are going to have rules to keep people safe and comfortable like no uninvited touch, no photography without permission, and keeping the location info confidential to registered attendees only.

I'd suggest looking over the gatherings section of the TMF and reading through various threads about the different gatherings held in the US. You can also look at www.nestgatherings.com for more information on NEST.

The only gatherings I've attended were NEST. But at NEST, people were chill, everyone was polite and respectful especially towards women. People will always talk to you first and ask if you want to "play" and I have no reason to think a regular gathering would be any different.

Yes! Gatherings are great for meeting new people. They are also often called munches. Look for them in your area, find a friend and go have fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back