• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carol was ticklish

Phoenix1

When I was 17 years old my Father’s second wife had a friend named Carol. Carol was very cute, long brunette hair, small frame with a nice figure and she was only 24 years old. My favorite part of course was her cute little feet were very ticklish.

I of course didn’t know that at first. The first time I had her feet in hand was over the summer at a stream. We were all swimming and having fun, Caro pulled up and tried to look at her foot. I asked her what the problem was and she said I think I cut it.

So with my help I took her to the edge of the stream and looked at her foot. It was indeed cut, (it was a very small cut) and I suggested the she let me take care of it. She of course said yes and I carried her over to our blanket to render first aid. As I said there was a small cut there but it wasn’t even bleeding.

I started to massage the area gently rubbing it with my thumbs. As I adjusted my position I allowed my fingers to lightly stroke her foot. She smiled and squirmed a little bit but seemed not to be bothered by the light tickling.

Fast forward a number of month’s to Christmas time. She rode with my Father and his second wife to a party. Of course being so young I was the DD for the evening, which of course meant no drinking. The furniture was all pushed to the sides so I sat on the couch.

There is nothing so much fun as watching adults getting drunk and being sober the whole time. It was like watching paint dry. Carol was supposed to meet her boyfriend there, but he called and backed-out, once again. So now there was the two of us alone just sitting around with very little to do.

She hung with the party for a bit but noticed that I was sitting there alone looking like I had lost my best friend. She came up to me, sat down and kicked off her flats. She curled up her legs up and sat her feet on the couch. She asked what was wrong and I told her in very short words.

She tried to cheer me up for a while but failed as I just wasn’t in the mood. She finally told me to cheer up and tried to give me a quick tickle on my ribs. I didn’t move and she tried again and kept it up always failing. My arm was on the back of the couch and I said I can do that also, dropped my hand down to her ribs and grabbed her ribs.

She almost jumped off the couch laughing, I continued to tickle her and she squirmed and laughed. I stopped after a few seconds and replaced my arm on the couch. She took a few seconds to recover and then slapped my arm telling me how evil I was. I told her that I wasn’t even evil that if I wanted to be evil I would have done this:

I reached down and grabbed her ankle, pulled it around to my lap and began spider tickling the sole of her foot. The shocked look on her face was priceless, then it turned to fear. She started to beg me not to tickle her feet, laughing and trying to get away. A quick scan of the crowd showed me that no one was paying any attention to either of us, so I didn’t slow the tickling.

In squirmed she had taken her other foot out from under her and tried to use it to free her captured tootsies. I grabbed that ankle and started to tickle her other foot. I continued to tickle swapping from one foot to the other. Her little black dress was ridding up her legs while she rolled back and forth while being tickled.

I continued to tickle her for several minutes before I stopped. She laid there with her feet in my lap and I massaged them, but only took a few seconds for her to pull away and protect her feet.

It was the only time I ever tickled her feet though I saw her a few times after that. She was one of the best tickles I ever had.

Sounds like you had fun, bud. Was she barefoot or stocking-footed?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Its always better when you both have fun.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back