• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The GOAT ticklish pedicure clip (as in "Greatest Of All Time", not the animal, lol)

Zeezil

TMF Regular
The GOAT ticklish pedicure clip (as in "Greatest Of All Time", not the animal, lol)

I remember seeing this years ago on Daily Motion, and have always considered it probably the Greatest Of All Time ticklish pedicure clip in existence. It never made it to youtube and was always extremely difficult to find on Daily Motion because it was from so long ago. That is, until this week:

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=qjd2dxCEiwY

The bad: not the greatest camera resolution. That's the only bad. Wow, to see this on a HD iphone camera or something like that, oh my gosh.

The good: Everything about it. Absolutely everything. To me the hottest thing in the world is when something EXTREMELY ticklish is being done to an EXTREMELY TICKLISH woman in a mainstream situation that for other people isn't normally ticklish. Ticklish massages, ticklish physical therapy procedures, and ticklish pedicures. Man, they're so great.

As far as ticklish pedicures go, and ticklishness levels of a woman, I don't think a more ticklish woman has ever been filmed getting a pedicure.

Here's the back story that I made up in my mind: This woman has been in to this salon a number of times, and every time she gets worked on she goes absolutely nuts. The time before this, somebody from the salon said "We need to document for training purposes how to work on extremely ticklish clients. Next time she comes in we need to put her in a special room in the back and video it on one of those new 'camera phones' everyone seems to be using." And then they posted it for the world to see.

I think videos like this are rare because (1) women this ticklish rarely get pedicures (2) women this ticklish rarely are documented getting tickled because it's embarrassing to them, and (3) the pedicurists usually stop or change their technique (unfortunately!!!) when working on someone this ticklish. Not here though! :)

Anyway, enjoy!

p.s. I actually just thought of another bad: once you see this, every other pedicure videos you see will pale in comparison. :/

Echo what's been said about being massively overhyped, there are way better ones than this out there

Better ticklish pedicure clips you say? Well, let's see them! :D

Put up or shut up! :)

Better ticklish pedicure clips you say? Well, let's see them! :D

Put up or shut up! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=-yIQhOTAl8g This video is far better, even separated some of the clips are more fun (Credit: RevyBL for the original post)

Does anyone else think that a set of ankle restraints would be a good idea?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back