• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have kidney stones.

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Greetings from northern Nevada. Early this morning, I awoke in terrible pain. From my lower right back, up into the backside of my right shoulder, and into the neck.

Turns out, I have kidney stones. Small ones. I am told that I will know when they are leaving my body.

Sorry to hear that Zod dude. Hope the pain is manageable. But not to worry. As the great sages of old have said long ago, "this too shall pass". ;) :D

Had them myself, it's a bitch. Drink lots of water. Lots. More than you want to, by far.
It helps to toss in some cider vinegar when you can stand it; the acid can help break them up so they'll pass more easily.

Had them before. Enjoyed pissing some blood. I think I've had very small ones in the past. My advice, if you had the time, would be to get some beer, a bunch of water, and get settled for a day. Drink the water for obvious reasons, while the beer will help with the pain, and make you pee. With any luck it will be done in a day. Also cranberry juice can help to break them down.

Interesting fact, many people actually pass kidney stones, but don't realize it, as the pain is minimal and the stones are very small.

Sorry to hear this my friend. :( They have a lot of medicines these days so I am sure they can help to dissolve them away. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Ouch. That stinks out loud Zod. Hope they don't give you too much trouble.

Thanks everyone. :)

The pain is not nearly as bad as it was much earlier. It had hurt real bad when walking. At the hospital, the pain in my shoulder and neck had gone away,so now it is just the right kidney where the pain is. Even that has gone down somewhat,

I am not allowed to drive big rig until the stones have passed, and the doctor signs a back to work form. I think I may have to get another DOT physical. I am hoping the pain goes away all together tomorrow.

So far, no pain when urinating. Like I said earlier, the stones are small.

Sorry to hear this my friend. :( They have a lot of medicines these days so I am sure they can help to dissolve them away. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I was simply told to drink a lot of water, and let them pass through. I know if the stones are too big, then surgery is usually needed.

Thank the multiverse we have the surgical expertise to remove large kidney stones now.

In ancient times, it would have been a death sentence for even a noble or aristocrat.

Modern medicine is awesome. :D

I was simply told to drink a lot of water, and let them pass through. I know if the stones are too big, then surgery is usually needed.

Drinking a lot of water is a very good thing to do. This helps your kidneys out a lot and will dissolve small stones.

Sorry to read about your condition.

There is a ultra-sound bath treatment available where you sit in a pool of water and the ultra-sound breaks up the stones. I wish you well getting back on the road.

There is a ultra-sound bath treatment available where you sit in a pool of water and the ultra-sound breaks up the stones. I wish you well getting back on the road.

They may not have had that at the hospital I went to. I am hoping for a good night's sleep, then back to work tomorrow. If I try to lay on my back, it is hell pain on my right side.

Well, today was not as painful as the past two days. No pain while urinating at all, so the stones must have been real small. The safety person I have been talking to with my company went through this. I thought I would be back to driving today. But I still was in too much pain for me to safely drive.
The doctor signed a back to work form.

Legally. I could have driven. But I knew with the pain I am in, that would be wrong. I think today, I was dealing with inflamed pain from my right kidney. Hopefully tomorrow, I can go back to driving. I am over 2.000 miles from home.

Lots and lots of water. I've had them in the past and my urologist has me drinking 100oz of water a day. If they don't pass, ask about lithotripsy. I had sound waves hitting my kidney to break up the stone so it would pass in fragments. I hope it passes for you without too much more pain.

Damn, still down with the sickness Zod? I'm so sorry. Hope you'll be okay. I personally think your pretty brave as I wouldn't be able to even sleep knowing I was 2000+ miles away from my own home (let alone in a hospital I've never been too before). I'll pray to the multiverse for your recovery.

I am so sorry to hear that, General!

My cousin had them. If I remember, they were so severe that he had to go to a hospital. I forgot exactly what the procedure was, but they essentially cracked the stones inside his kidneys so he could process them. He was down for like 3 days or so. I was surprised because he was very young when he had that, around 20. He told us it was extremely painful

Wish you a swift recovery! It really sucks!

Greetings from northern Nevada. Early this morning, I awoke in terrible pain. From my lower right back, up into the backside of my right shoulder, and into the neck.

Turns out, I have kidney stones. Small ones. I am told that I will know when they are leaving my body.

Sorry to hear that dude. I've had kidney stones a few times over the years, so I know what you're going through. For those of you who've never had to suffer w/this, be grateful because there's no way to describe the intense pain those little bastards can cause.
As far as I know I still have a stone or two but they don't hurt unless they get in the urinary tract. That's when the torture begins. Good luck.

Very sorry about your kidney stones, Zod.

I hope you feel well enough to drive on Friday.

Good Luck and safe wishes with getting home.

I talked to a woman who had stones once and she said it was 10x more painful than giving birth

Thanks everyone. :). I am in less pain in my right kidney as time goes by. I wasn't able to take deep breaths, yawn, or even sneeze.

I forgot exactly what the procedure was, but they essentially cracked the stones inside his kidneys so he could process them.

Likely they used an ultrasound device to break the stones up with sonic vibrations. They do the same thing with Gallstones.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back