• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have kidney stones.

I am so sorry to hear that, General!

My cousin had them. If I remember, they were so severe that he had to go to a hospital. I forgot exactly what the procedure was, but they essentially cracked the stones inside his kidneys so he could process them. He was down for like 3 days or so. I was surprised because he was very young when he had that, around 20. He told us it was extremely painful.

^I knew a guy who was in his teens when he had them and it was snowing so hard that the police cars were the only cars with chains on so he went to the hospital in a police car.^

Wish you a swift recovery! It really sucks!

How are the stones today?

I went back to work this past Monday. The right kidney was the one that was painful. The pain there gets smaller as each day ends.
I just need to remember to drink at least half a gallon of water a day.
There was no pain when passing the stones. They must have been small enough.

Thank you. I think I have passed them all through. I have not had any kidney pain for a few days now.

Congrats man. Not even the dreaded kidney stone can make Zod kneel! ;) :D

Hope you make it back to your own home/bed safe and sound.

Congrats man. Not even the dreaded kidney stone can make Zod kneel! ;) :D

Hope you make it back to your own home/bed safe and sound.

Thanks. I will say this, my bowel movements went from usually one a day to thee times a day since this happened.

Thanks. I will say this, my bowel movements went from usually one a day to thee times a day since this happened.

Glad you're feeling better Zod. But honestly, I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that. :p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back