• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe-Tickling Shoes Help You Find Your Way

Ickis

TMF Poster
Inventor Dhairya Dand created tickling shoes, which can take you to your destination. According to the inventor, the shoes are based on a tickling interface: left toe tickles - turn left, right toe tickles - turn right. So you’ll never get lost, just input your destination point on the smartphone app.

youtube.com/ watch?v=KcO8x2xf5hA

the inventor’s website - dhairyadand.com/works/supershoes

It’s only a fancy prototype now, but maybe in the future we could see people twitching and jerking at every corner instead of staring at their smartphones' screens or asking the way.

Since EVERY apparently benign, well-intended technology is inevitably bent to nefarious purposes, it's only a matter of time before these toe teasers are, too.<p>
I can hardly wait...

You can use them to navigate the city you’ve never been before...
... and they’ll lead you right to the tickling community gathering.

I am kinda sad that we are so stuck to our phones we need shoes to tell us where to go

Interesting concept. Reminds me of something I read years ago about there being "tickling boots" in some sci-fi/fantasy stories used to torment prisoners or abductees.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back