• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More a tease than a tale...

shaoda

TMF Poster
Still... Not sure where else to post. For background, I am 12 of 10 ticklish in many places and female docs/nurses are a bit of a turn on... Well okay more like knee wobbling, stutter like an idiot, can't stop staring kinda turn on lol

I was getting an ekg today which involved me lying on the table with my shirt off while the nurse attached the leads. She placed one on my ribs and, despite the effort of every fiber of my being, I squirmed and jumped. The nurse giggled and said three words that about left me a pool of anticipatory jello on the floor.

"Are you ticklish?"

Not sure if other people are more well adjusted, but that seemingly small question lit fires in my brain and sent my imagination spiraling off in a gazillion directions. Took everything in me to act casual as I responded with a cool, "oh yes..." Nothing further happened but...wow...

Thought I'd share since its been in my mind pretty much as of that moment lol

Anyone else have similar run in with folks representative of the 'type' that drives them crazy?

An exciting moment, to be sure. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

Lol I know it pales in comparison to most posts here but hey it's all my tickle starved life has to offer ATM lol

Cheers!

I liked it, I think im gunna schedule me one of those EKG thingamabob appointments ASAP n see what transpires. :) hope everything (health/heart-wise)turned out good for you buddy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back