• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best friends duo - MODEL VS MAKE-UP ARTIST - NEW DUO

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Local make-up artist vs Former local model

Alyssia vs Bonnie

So this video came about because both friends found out that they came to visit me, here at laughs for life, without having talked about it among each other. From they're on in, they we're both challenging them selves about who was going to win the tickle war once they would visit me together.
The day is here...let the laughs begin...

As usual, the full clip is a combination of 4 different scenes....both models go thru an upper body and a foot tickling. The only difference is that I join in for the a few minutes on the upper body scenes to make it a 2 on 1 at time. So feet and upper body tickled at the same time.

Bonnie upper body: For the ones of you who remember Bonnie's first clip (it was a classic) well this scene won't disappoint. Bonnie has about 20 different laughs and reacts to just about anything, on top of that she always has something to say about what the hell is happening to her. When it tickles her too much, you can hear her manicured nails flicking in the back, her way of trying to escape the feelings of ticklishness. Alyssia does an awesome job at getting her good spots and of course so do I when I join in. Bonnie keeps saying "i'm freaking out"...in french LOL. This scene has it all. Bonnie is a perfect 10 and "oh yeah" I also tickle Alyssia a little bit just for the heck of it at some point. 7 min

Alyssia upper body: So it's revenge time and Bonnie uses her long manicure nails all over Alyssia body, to Alyssia's demise. Alyssia absolutely hates being tickled with nails and her body reacts with little screams and super cute awesome giggles which make her do the best facial reactions, a smile full of teeth LOL. By the time I join in to make it a 2 on 1, Alyssia, has usual, is spent. Bonnie keeps tickling and laughing at her friend has this war seams to turn her way. Alyssia is hot as hell in her baseball jersey. I get a couple of tickles on Bonnie while this is all happening. This is another great scene, for the Alyssia fans, you will love her in this DUO clip! 6 min

Bonnie feet: This gets really interesting by here, because Bonnie hates foot tickling and I figure Alyssia had a good chance at really getting to her with the tickle tools. So of course, Alyssia uses all of them and she gets the best reactions with the electric tooth brush and the hair brush. Bonnie is able to do an ok job on the finger tickling, but she looses her shit when the tools come to play. The last minute of her torture is mostly just brush and the swear words start popping out like gifts on holiday seasons haha. You'll hear a bag full of laughs and some of the best facial reactions ever filmed. 4:30 min

Alyssia feet: Here's the main event of the clip, this is my favorite scene of it. Bonnie is a total cutie when tickling feet. She teases her friend at times but it's the way she does it. You can see that she actually enjoys making her friend squeal and laugh her head off. Her nails are absolutely killing poor Alyssia. Everytime I watch this particular scene my eyes are always drawn on Bonnie, because she's so much fun to watch and then I start looking at Alyssia's super slender feet and that face of hers when it tickle too much and I end up being confused has to where to look. THIS SCENE IS PERFECT! 4:30 min

If you like my usual DUO clips, this one should be added to your collection...

SO...who wins the tickle war? I made the clip very affordable...so come find out!

Model versus Make-up artist!!!

PREVIEW CLIP TO COME!!!

Private sale for this video is also available, simply email me for special discounted price...

Attachments

• DSC00395.JPG
    DSC00395.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 487
  • DSC00410.JPG
    DSC00410.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC00425.JPG
    DSC00425.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 506
  • DSC00435.JPG
    DSC00435.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 704
  • DSC00450.JPG
    DSC00450.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 677
Thanks guys, give it a look for sure...its worth it....and private message me for private sale if interested...

we need lots more like this!! And try to avoid the nail polish and the baby oil!! I like those ticklish feet bare and dry and beautiful!!:seesaw:

Here's a couple of very short previews clips...

Attachments

• Vidéo.MOV
    584.1 KB
  • Vidéo_1.MOV
    616.7 KB
  • Vidéo_11.MOV
    698.6 KB
  • Vidéo2.MOV
    627.3 KB
If you purchase this video guys, make sure to email me for a free clip of your choosing...2 for 1 deal. You get this awesome clip and any clip you want from my store...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back