• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Response Yet

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
This was in the Request area for a week with no response so I thought I would try here.

Once, and only once, I came across a multi panel tickling cartoon that I have not been able to find since. There is no dialogue, only pictures.

It starts with a naked guy in a locker room. He sees a hole in the wall and looks through it. He sees the ladies locker room with naked women. He gasps which causes one of the women to notice the hole. He quickly stands next to it so she won't see him not realizing she can see him in the mirror on the opposite wall. She reaches through the whole, grabs his genitals, and pulls them through the hole. Holding his cock, she proceeds to tickle his balls with her long fingernails while he goes crazy with laughter. Eventually she ties off his genitals so he can't pull back through and then other ladies line up to tickle him.

Hopefully someone recognizes this.

Isn't that in the "men turned on by tickling" thread? I've seen that comic, too, once or twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went back through that thread and it's not there.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back