• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities in Stocks - FAKES

Garfield1

TMF Expert
Ok guys, I wanna start a new thread posting something I just made 5 minutes ago.

If you want more celebrities feel free to request here. Please attach pictures of women with nice feet in stocks to help me. Probably Tickle-Abuse and Uk Tickling could be a holdmine for this ;)

Emma Watson
Captured and strapped in heavy bondage, Emma is about to experience the true meaning of "tickled insane". Her defiance is about to be shattered with the heaviest, longest, most sadistic session of foot-tickling she could ever imagine.

Attachments

• IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 665
Could you do selena gomez??

Attachments

• annihilatedbymynails1.jpg
    annihilatedbymynails1.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 570
Any chance you could do Julia-Louis Dreyfus?

Julia-Louis Dreyfus
Stocked, helpless, Julia awaited for them to start. She knew she would not be able to take it, but there was something exciting about it. She was a submissive slave, who would be broken just for the fun of it.

"You guys are gonna start? I just hope you don't use brushes all the time, you know I can't take it..."

Attachments

• IMG_1705.JPG
    IMG_1705.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 377
Some really really good fakes here. Love Julia. Thanks for sharing, R

Could you do Carrie Underwood??

Carrie Underwood
The country singer had been kidnapped a month ago. The first days were hell, but then, she just accepted her fate of tickle-slave.

"You guys are kinky, is that a fresh manicure? Oh, fuck..."

Attachments

• IMG_1767.JPG
    IMG_1767.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 261
IMG_1773.JPGIMG_1779.JPGIMG_1778.JPGIMG_1780.JPGIMG_1781.JPG
Poor selena gomez

Selena Gomez
The young singer was a defiant one. It tooks days to break her, even if she had some of the most sensitive feet on Earth. Once broken, she became totally submissive. But still, the tickling was sheer torture for her...

Wow..The Carrie Underwood set is amazing! I don't mean to be greedy, but is there any chance I could request Rihanna and Natalie Portman?

Wow..The Carrie Underwood set is amazing! I don't mean to be greedy, but is there any chance I could request Rihanna and Natalie Portman?

Can do Natalie, too long to make Rihanna, I'll do her another time..

Natalie Portman
The american/istraelian actress was captured and rented as tickle-slave for the most wealthy men and women in the world. She could not stand foot-tickling since her childhood and every session ended with the poor beauty reduced to a mindless pile of ticklish jelly, totally broken.

Attachments

• IMG_1815.JPG
    IMG_1815.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1813.JPG
    IMG_1813.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 273
That 3rd Carrie one is awesome! How bout Gal Gadot Alessandra Ambrosio?

Last edited:
Also love the leather straight jacket one with Emma!

I am a fan of Kata Stanic ( Kate Beckett in Castle ) ! Can you post pic´s of her ? Thank you verymuch.

Thank you very much. These are very good, and please, take all the time in the world. I'm in no rush. I'm just very appreciative of talented people like yourself who take the time out of your life to make these for those of us without talent. So, thank you again and I look forward to your future work!

Such good work! I'd love to see Alison Brie in that position being taught a lesson!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back