• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adalei Versailles from Chicago - Avoid Her

heroman

I know that some people on this forum are into sessions with pro dommes/submissives/switches, so I want to give you all a heads up about my bad experience with this submissive from Chicago named Adalei Versailles. I emailed her about the possibility of a session, briefly explaining what I was interested in. She replied back with three nights of the week that she was available, all with hours of 7:00 pm or later.

These nights and times weren't convenient for me, so I emailed back to tell her that if those were the only nights she could session with me that it would have to wait a few months until I'm available on one of those nights. I also told her I was willing to either put down a deposit now or just get back to her closer to when I was ready to schedule, whichever she wanted.

That's when she got rude with me, accusing me of being a time waster. Keep in mind that I only sent her two short emails that were a few sentences each and offered to give her a deposit if she wanted. Hardly the stuff you'd call being a time waster. Given this attitude, I doubt the session would have been enjoyable anyways. Just wanted to put this out there in case it helps others make a choice when determining who to session with.

Last edited:
This is why I prefer "a foot fetish party" cause you can do a 10 minute session and if it sucks, you find another until you're in tickle bliss ;)

This is why I prefer "a foot fetish party" cause you can do a 10 minute session and if it sucks, you find another until you're in tickle bliss ;)

I might have to give one of those foot fetish parties a go. The two actual sessions I've had with different women were pretty meh in my opinion, and I just don't feel like plopping down another big sum of money on any one woman while I try to find one that's "right." I especially feel this way after my communication with Adelei Versailles.

Do they hadn't foot fetish parties in Chicago? They have several in Manhattan

I know there are a few groups out there for Chicago based ticklephiles. I believe one of them holds monthly parties.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back