• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can You Avoid A Ticket? FF/M

softtickles1

TMF Novice
Here is a favorite! Want everyone to read this story then help me out by taking the poll at the end. I really would like to turn this into an ongoing series of stories. Please be blunt and give your real opinion, no feeling will be hurt!! ENJOY!!

“March is almost over. I had better meet my quota for the month.” said Colin.
“I bet if I sit right by campus, I will be able to give out plenty tickets. Kids don't really pay attention to rules, either high or drunk most of the time.”

Now let me tell you a little about Colin, He's a young man fresh out of the police
Academy. So being the rook he gets traffic duty. Which to him is the most boring
thing ever. But he figures he's gotta start somewhere, plus the ladies love a man
in uniform! And that uniform Colin does wear well! He's a tall dark haired, semi
muscular man with huge green bedroom eyes and a smile that could melt the
North Pole! Not to mention he's got the cutest little buns. Some people would
love to be pulled over by this cop. You can tell he's not much for the doughnuts.
Colin does has a secret fetish though. He loves to tickle and be tickled. Colin
actually is a very wealthy man he owns several big hotels around town. His family
fortune is huge, but instead of always depending on the family fortune he wants
to make an actual difference which is why he became a cop. Plus it gives him
opportunities to use his badge to curve his fetish appetite.

“Alright, the Five to One A.M. shift. This should be fun.” Colin said, “At least I got
some great 80's music to listen to while I sit here and wait. I will park my car
right behind this big billboard and see who I can catch.” Hoping that he will get to
pull over a few hot college girls, so they can try and flirt their way out of a ticket.
But Colin is a pretty strict cop, he follows his own set of rules. Colin leans back in
his seat a little and peers out the window.

I don't need the radar gun yet. Let's have some fun first, He thought to himself.
As the cars go by, he gets weary. It seems as though no one is breaking the law
today. A whole two hours and nothing is going on.

Just after that thought raced through his mind, so did a silver Kia Optima. That
woke him up! He flipped on his lights and raced after it.

Christina looked in her rear view mirror.

“FUCK!” She said “Damn it! I have such a lead foot. I didn't even see him. Where did he come from? Wake up Tammy you were supposed to be keeping an eye out, not sleeping!”

“I'm sorry Christina. Shit, last night was so much fun. Guess I was a little exhausted. That concert was boss!”

“Ok ok, Tammy just shut up and make sure he doesn't see any of our toys we just
bought at that adult store off the highway. Straighten up your hair and take off
that hoodie. Let him get a view of those huge, perky boobs you got. We got to
get out of this ticket. I just spent all my money on this weekend we just had!”

Christina pulls over and takes a deep breath she tells Tammy, “Now don't say
anything. Just smile and stick out that chest and I will do the talking.”

“Stick out my chest? You're the busty pin up model!”

“I know but two pair are unsurpassable!”

“Turn off your engine.” Colin says from the patrol car speaker.

“Ooh, he sounds cute.” Tammy says.

“Shut up, Tammy.” Christina says, “He's coming.” Christina rolled down her
window and smiled.

Colin walked up to the car, put his hand through the window and bent down.
Colin was very pleased with the view!

“License and registration please, Ma'am?”

“Ma'am. Wow, how polite.” Christina said in a soft seductive voice as she reaches
into her bra to retrieve her I.D.. Colin swallows hard as he watches her reach into
her remarkably immense breasts. What I wouldn't do to live inside of that tank
top, Colin thought to himself. A giggle let out from Tammy as she caught him
staring.

“Can't say I blame you.” Tammy says.

“What?” Asks Colin.

“Nope don't blame you at all. She's got the best rack around!”

“Hush” Christina says to Tammy, “Don't embarrass him.”

“I'm not embarrassed” Colin exclaimed, “I need you ladies to step
out of the vehicle!”

“But officer, is that necessary? She was just kidding around.”
“Out!”

“Ok ok”

Colin steps back from the car and in his mind watches as the two girls get out of
the car in slow motion. Christina opens the car door and puts both feet
out together. Her shinny silver stilettos give off a glare that makes Colin put his
hand up to his eyes for a moment. As he slowly puts it down, he takes notice of
Christina's astonishing legs and short denim skirt. He gets almost a full view
down her tank top as she leans to get out of the car. Colin starts to feel a slight
heat flash. This is not a college dumb girl, he thinks to himself. She looks a bit
more high class and older. Her long Blonde hair blows around and all over her face as a gust of wind rushes by when she stands up out of the car. Her nipples are now hard from the breeze.

“Come on, Tammy, get out of the car. You always take forever to do
anything.

“Coming...”

Colin looks and can only see a glimpse of brown hair above the other side of the car. Tammy comes around to where Christina is. She is a vision as well, just a slight bit more punk rocky than Christina. She's in a halter top with no bra. The bottoms of her tits were pleasantly half out the bottom with the band Tickled Hard across the front. He notices a skull in her belly button and a chain hanging from her very skimpy skirt. Open toed sandals revealed her very beautiful and well manicured toes. Colin already is playing out in his mind all the things he would love to do to these ladies but he tries to keep composure even with his semi hard boner he had now.

“Huhmmm.” Colin clears his throat to get the girls attention with his hands on his hands on his belt. Oh my, Christina thinks to herself not realizing that Tammy was thinking the same thing as they both couldn't help but notice the huge bulge he had!

“Do you have insurance on this vehicle, um... Christina?” He says as he reads the name on her I.D.

“Why yes sir, I sure do. The insurance card is in the center console of the car.”

“Would you mind grabbing that for me?”

“Sure thing, honey.” Christina said as she leaned into the car. Colin got a view of her sheer white thong and curvy round buns when her skirt lifted as she bent over. Her underwear were so sheer he could almost make out the outline of her vagina, he could hardly contain himself.

Tammy once again lets out a giggle... “hehehehe”

“So you like to laugh and giggle? Colin asks Tammy.

“Yeah.” She says, “I love a good laugh, but I'm not laughing at you officer. I promise.”

“I can't seem to find my insurance card.” Christina cries, “Tammy, have you seen it??”

“Nope.” Tammy replies.

“Well looks like I'm going to have to write you a few citations, Christina. One for speeding and one for no proof of insurance.”

“Oh, you gotta be kidding me.” Says Christina, “I don't have the money for that let alone the time to go to court. Is there anything I can do to make you forget all of this ever happened?”

“Well...” Colin said, “I don't wanna lose my job by not enforcing the law like I’m suppose to.”

“Oh, please please please...” Tammy said in her sweet voice batting her eyes

“Well...” Colin said, “Maybe...”

“Maybe what?” They both said simultaneously.

“No questions. You take this card. It has a time and a place. Don't be late. I have your info and I will write those tickets!”

“Christina snatches the card, “I will be there!”

Colin yells, “No no no, you both have to come.”

“What?” Tammy whines with a sigh, “OK, I will come too. You owe
me Christina, big time!”

“I'll make it up to you, you know that!”

Colin smiles as the girls climb back into the car. Christina rolls up the window and starts the car. Colin walks up and knocks on the window. Christina starts to roll it back down.

“Colin.”

“What?”

“Colin is my name.”

“Oh. OK, got it.”

“You ladies have a splendid rest of your day now.”

The girls let out a giggle as they drive off.

“Whew, got out of it!” Christina said.

“Oh, he was so hot. Tammy giggles.

“Yes, he sure was.” Laughs Christina.

“Are we gonna go?” Tammy asked.

“Do you wanna go, Tammy?”

“Sure! I would love to see what officer Colin is withholding from us.” They both look at each other and laugh.

“Me too.” said Christina!

As the girls pull up to their duplex, Tammy asks Christina “What does the card say?”

“11pm at the Gigglatic Hotel lobby. Ooo, sounds like fun. What are you gonna
wear?

“I don't know, Tammy. You figure out what you are gonna wear. I got
something for Mr. officer Colin!!”

Now what Colin didn't plan for was that Christina and Tammy were both tickling
Lers. So he might get more than he bargained for this time.

“So did you pack our secret bag, Christina??”

“Yes, of course, Tammy. We wouldn't have much fun with Mr. Colin if we didn't. He is in for quite a treat tonight. We also have handcuffs.” Christina says with a huge smile on her face. “So, what did you decide on wearing?”

“Just this trench coat. Oh, and these stilettos. You?”

“Too funny. We are definitely on the same page.” Laughed Christina. “Stilettos and trench coats it is.” They smile at each other as Tammy grabs the bag and they head for the door.

Meanwhile, Colin is waiting in the hotel lobby bar for his guests.

“Bottle of our finest champagne and three glasses please.”

Colin is dressed really sharp. Purple button shirt and dress slacks with his hair slicked back and freshly polished shoes.

Colin is very pleased to see Tammy and Christina when they arrive.

“I am really glad you both came.” said Colin.

“Well, thank you for letting us out of those tickets.”

“Boy, you look really good.” Tammy said with a giggle.

“Yeah a lot different out of my uniform.”

“Looked good in the uniform, too.” Tammy says with another little giggle.

“Well ladies, shall we?”

“Shall we what?” Christina said, “What you think we are just going to go to bed with you over some tickets??

“No, No.” Colin exclaimed, “Just want to go have some drinks and maybe have some fun. No sex required. Just a little private play time and then you ladies can decide how far we all go.”

“Well that sounds fun.” Tammy says with a wink in Christina's direction. “Do you think maybe we can have a say in how some of play time goes?”

“I think we can all make it up as we go.” Colin says.

“Ok, we are game. Lead the way.”

The girls follow Colin up to the presidential suite. As they enter the room the girls are in awe over the room. It is so beautiful. Chandeliers and the whole nine yards. Colin pops open the champagne and pours three glasses. He starts some small talk as he turns to hand the girls the champagne.

“So what do you girls like to do for fun?”

“Well, Christina is a busty pin-up model.” Tammy blurts out.

“Oh really?” Colin asks.

“Yes.” Christina answers, “I was blessed with an exquisite chest.”

“Show us, show us!” Tammy screams with excitement.

“Really?” Christina asks.

“Yes, I'd like to see.” Colin says. Christina slams her drink and unbuttons her trench coat. As her coat falls to the floor Colin falls in love...with the view. Tammy giggles.

“You're drooling, Colin.”

“I know.” He says.

“Oh my, what size are those?” Colin asks.

“Thirty-six triple G.. Oh, God bless you!”

“Tehehehe...” Tammy giggles, “I told you. Best rack around!

“Your turn.” Christina says to Tammy.

“Well, mine aren't as nice as yours, Christina.”

“I think they are perfect, Tammy.” Christina says, “Let's see them.”

“Yes. Lets.” Says Colin.

“Ok. But it's gonna cost you later.” Tammy tells them both.

“Worth it.” Christina says.

“Ok.” Tammy slams her drink and unbuttons her trench coat. Once again Colin is floored by the view.

“What beautiful breasts!” Colin says, “What size are you?

“Well,” Tammy says, “I’m only a 34 triple C. Just right for my body.” Tammy explains.

“I agree.” Said Colin, “And I love the piercings!”

“Yeah, makes them extra sensitive.” Christina says.

“Really?” Colin says with excitement in his eyes, “So you girls know
an awful lot about each other?”

“Well, yes, we do a lot of things together. We have been friends for a long time. But it seems a bit one sided. Now its time for you to be naked too, Colin.” Christina says.

“Yes, I agree.” Giggles Tammy.

“Ok, guess its only fair. So...” Colin slams his drink and unbuttons his shirt.

“Nice body.” Tammy says.

“Thanks.” Colin says. “I try to keep up with it.”

“Ummm, you're not done. You still have
pants on.” Christina whispers.

“Oh, yes, guess I should lose those too.

“Yep yep.” Tammy says. So Colin kicks off his shoes and drops trout!

“Oh my, somebody is a free baller.” Giggles Tammy.

“Yeah, I find that my genitals don't like to be confined by tighty whities.”

“Well I don't know if you could confine that monster!” Tammy says with both hands over her mouth, “I think Christina is still in shock tehehehe.”

Colin just looks up and smiles.

“So, since we are all naked, are you ladies ready to start the play time?”

“No better time than the present.” says Christina.

“You ladies go lay over on the bed and I will be right back. I have some things I wanna bring over to play with.”

“Ok we will be right over here.” While Colin is in the bathroom retrieving his bag the girls already have theirs opened and are hiding things around the bed. Tammy grabs the cuffs and hides them behind her and gives Christina a smile.

“He's gonna be fun to play with.” Says Christina.

“I know.” Tammy agrees.

Colin comes out of the bathroom with his cop hat on and what looks to be a gun belt but with feathers, scarfs, cuffs and a vibrator on it around his waist.

“Now, that's hot.” Tammy giggles.

“He's into the same thing.” Christina whispers to Tammy.

“Yeah and he thinks he's gonna tickle us.” Laughs Tammy. They both laugh and look at each other with an evil grin.

Colin walks up and says, “You both have the right to tickled.” Both girls laugh out loud. “Too cheesy, huh?” Colin asks.

“Cheesy, but cute.” Christina replies.

“So which one of us are you gonna tickle first?” Tammy asks.

“I was thinking I would tickle you both at the same time.”

“But you only have one pair of cuffs.” Christina says.

“Well, I thought I would cuff you both together.”

“Oh that could be fun.”

He walks up to Tammy and reaches to cuff her. As he reaches, he hears a click and feels cold metal on his wrist.

“Hahahaha, looks like your the prisoner tonight!” Tammy yells while Christina grabs him and pushes him onto the bed. Tammy locks the other end of the cuffs to the bed railing.

“Oh, shit!” Colin yelled, “This isn’t what was suppose to happen.”

“You wont be needing that belt anymore.” Christina says as she straddles Colin, undoes his belt and slides it off. Tammy ties up his feet. Christina takes the cuffs he has in his other hand and cuffs his other hand to the bed railing. “Now lets start the game.”

“Yes, lets.” Tammy giggles.

Christina looks at Colin with a smirk on her face. Tammy kneels at the end of the bed. She reaches down and grabs two paint brushes they had laid there while Colin was in the bathroom. Tammy's face lights up as she starts to rub the paintbrushes across Colin’s toes. He cringes.

“Whats wrong, officer?” Christina taunts Colin. Up, down Tammy goes a little faster with the paintbrush now side to side. She giggles. Colin bites his lip as his heart speeds up and his cock starts to rise.

“How about between those toes? Tickle tickle.” Says Tammy while Colin lets out a whimper.

“What was that? Christina asks. Colin just looks at her with the start of a tear in his eye. He's trying his best not to give in so quickly. As he shakes his head as to motion nothing.

“OK.” Christina says, “How about my long acrylic nails up and down your sides? Tickle tickle tickle, little ticklish piggy!”

Colin gasps while trying to breathe and wiggling all over the place, almost drawing blood from clenching his lip with his teeth so he doesn't scream.

“Tickle tickle, little piggy hhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaa” Colin pants as his face is so red and his cock is rock hard. Tammy laughs as she is still tickling his feet.

“Look how much he is squirming around Christina.” Tammy says with another giggle, “I can barely tickle his feet. He is moving them so much! This will get him.” Tammy says as she puts down the paint brush and tickles the tops of his feet with her long nails. “Coochie coochie coo...” she says. Colin squirms and twitches. Christina lets out a laugh.

“It makes me laugh watching how much you are trying not to laugh. Oh the torture. Coochie coochie coo, little officer. Tammy mutters as she tickles the other foot.
“Hmhmhmeeeee...” Colin mumbles.

“What is that?” Tammy says.

“I can't hear anything.” Christina replies

“Pppppplllllease stop.” Colin begs.

“Never!” Christina says as they both giggle. What if I rub my nipples lightly up and down your chest?” Christina says taunting Colin again.

“What if I run my nails up and down your legs as she tickles you with her nipples?” Tammy asks. Colin squirms and wiggles.

“He almost looks like he's in pain, Tammy.” Christina says while watching Colin’s cheeks fill up with air as if he was going to burst.

Christina turns around and whispers to Tammy. “Lets give him a short break to breathe while we plan our next attack.”

“Sure.” Tammy says. Both girls whisper to each other then both climb on top of Colin, Tammy facing Colin’s face and Christina facing Colin’s Cock. Tammy reaches up and gives Colin's armpits a tickle.

“Tickle tickle, my little ticklish piggy.” Colin starts bucking and moving around.

“Hehehehehehe” Colin lets out a giggle.

“Yea!” Tammy says, “Finally he is a giggly piggy.” Colin can no longer take it. Tammy continues to attack his upper body with her nails tickling him all over his nipples, chest and armpits as Christina is ferociously tickling his inner thighs.

“Bwahahahahaha ohohohohoh hehehehehe.”

“Wow, he's really hard now!” Christina says as she grabs the flavored lube from beside her and lathers up his cock.

“Whwhaaat are you doing?” Cries Colin.

“Well” Christina replies, I'm gonna put your hard cock between my tits as I tickle your thighs.” “Yay!”Tammy says as she is getting worked up and excited as well. Christina puts his cock between her boobs and bounces up and down.

“Ahhhhhhhhhshhheeee Colin lets out a deep breath through his teeth, “That feels so good, Christina.”

“I wanna play with it too!” Tammy says with a pouty face. So Tammy turns around and holds Christina's boobs around Colin's dick as they both bounce on top of his stomach.

“Ohhhhhmmyyyy iiiimmmmm ggooonnnaa...”

“NO! Tammy says, “Not yet!”

They both stop and get down off of Colin. Tammy grabs the bag that the girls brought with them and sets it right in Colin's chest.

“Now lets see, what do we have here?” Tammy says, “Hmmmmmm...” She pulls
out a q-tip and a vibrating toothbrush along with two pairs of vinyl gloves. Christina puts a blindfold over Colin's eyes now so he can't see whats coming to him. Colin's heart is racing with anxiety.

“Oh no!” Colin yelled.

“Oh yes!” the girls said simultaneously. With Christina on one side and Tammy on the other they both put on the gloves then wiggled their fingers at Colin.

“Tickle monsters are coming for you.” Tammy says. The girls run their gloved fingers up and down his lower abdomen around his genitals up and down his upper thighs.
“Oh hahahahahahaha heeeeee” Colin cries out in laughter. He can barely breathe. He is shaking intensely and his bottom lip is trembling.

“Tickle tickle, our little piggy.” The girls say with huge smiles on their faces. All of a sudden they stop. Christina gives Tammy a nod and they move inwards towards his genitals. Colin is rock hard from excitement and his toes are
curled from the torture.

“Tickle tickle, little copper.” Tammy whispers to Colin. Christina reaches under Colins balls and gives his taint a tickle with her gloved fingers.

Colin bursts out into laughter. “Bwaaaahahhhhahahahahahah geeesee heeee sssstttttoopp!” He yells.

“Hell no!” Christina says, “There is a lot more coming to you mister!” Tammy grips his hard cock and stokes her hands up and down with her gloves.

“Whoooooheeeeawwww feeeels ssssooooooo gooood” Colin trembles as he's close

“Tickle tickle, little piggy.” Tammy giggles as Christina tickles his balls and taint. Christina reaches over and grabs the electric toothbush and turns it on lifts his balls and uses it to tickle his taint and sides of his butt crack.

“Ohhhh shhhhiiittt hahahahaha tahehehehe!” Colin yells as his face is turning purple from laughter. Tammy still stroking his hard piece with her gloved hands a bit faster now.

“Ohnoohno.” Colin exclaims “It's coming!” Tammy slows down. Christina turns off the toothbrush and grabs the q-tip. She puts the tip of it in her mouth and wets it, then she takes the end and swirls it around his puckered butt hole and blows on it. “Holy shit, its coming!” Colin cries at the top of his lungs. Tammy goes faster and faster up down up down while Christina swirls and blows. Awwwwww oh no oh no ahah ah ooohhh mmmyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!” All you see is his toes stretched out and an explosion of cum goes all over both girls!

“Wow, that was intense.” Tammy giggles.
“Do we have towels in that bag?”

“Sure do” Christina said as she used one to wipe cum from her supple breats.

“Clean, Clean piggy nut” Hums Tammy.

“Well, I think we are done here Mr. ticklish piggy are you gonna still write us those tickets??” Christina asks

“What?” Colin says with very little energy left.

“You going to still write us those tickets??” Christina comes up and lays her boobs over his eyes and says “Now we are gonna let you go. We were never here and no tickets will be written, or we will be back!”

The girls put back on their trench coats, pack up all their toys. As they leave Christina picks up Colin's police hat puts it on and blows him a kiss.

“See ya copper” Tammy says with a wink

“catch ya later.” Colin says.

And that's how you avoid a ticket!

Now, I want true feedback along with A, B, C, D, or E and then put M if you think the other character should be male or f for female, or another idea if you have one!

Should the next story be them tickling:

A. firefighter

B. A priest

C. Postman

D. Colin again

E. No One the story sucked and shouldn't have a sequel/ Or it's good enough the way it is leave it as one story.

Thanks for the help! Kisses!!

It is a great story and should be continued.............should be C and Male

I really enjoy creating these stories. I put my fantasies into play as well as what I think someone would enjoy. I really hope to write another soon, thanks everyone for being a fan! Hugs!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back