• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling and orgasms

Medgirl

Anyone who has experienced tickling and forced orgasms want to enlighten me about what this is like?
Also any lers that like this why this is fun?

It's awesome. It's a complete nerve sensation overload. You can almost feel your mind going off like little fireworks. And all over your body. And when you cum.... well... thats like saving the best and biggest firework of all! :)

As also a Ler (I'm both Ler and lee.) I guess besides the obvious (IT"S HOT.) Um.... there's something about "forcing" someone to cum to tickling that... it's like... you're making someone acutely aware of so many nerves in the body.... making them "spazz out" and causing them to not be able to think... just to laugh (insanely...) it just makes sense to connect it all to a mind blowing orgasm. It's like putting two live wires together. =)

Last edited:
I personally do not enjoy forced orgasms its just to...sticky

Well said Doll--its so hot to watch your lee lose control. on the receiving end---i love the helplessness! As great the orgasm is--the post O torture and tickling really make it mind blowing.

Well said Doll--its so hot to watch your lee lose control. on the receiving end---i love the helplessness! As great the orgasm is--the post O torture and tickling really make it mind blowing.

Thank you! And yes... omg it truly does. *blushes*

It's awesome. It's a complete nerve sensation overload. You can almost feel your mind going off like little fireworks. And all over your body. And when you cum.... well... thats like saving the best and biggest firework of all! :)

As also a Ler (I'm both Ler and lee.) I guess besides the obvious (IT"S HOT.) Um.... there's something about "forcing" someone to cum to tickling that... it's like... you're making someone acutely aware of so many nerves in the body.... making them "spazz out" and causing them to not be able to think... just to laugh (insanely...) it just makes sense to connect it all to a mind blowing orgasm. It's like puting two live wires together. =)

It is a mindblowing firework indeed Ms Doll.

Also, tickling before having sex makes the act of sex that much more enjoyable my GF and I have found. :D

Any girl can tell you that she gets more ticklish/sensitive after an orgasm. Personally I am not sure how much of a "forced" orgasm you can achieve in a consensual context, but I subscribe to everything that has been said above~

Last edited:
CD - nice Halloween signature....

What a wonderful topic, and yes, an overloading, mind blowing experience.

As a Ler, I'm less into forced orgasms, more into using the tickling as a form of tease and denial. I loooooovvvveee post orgasm tickling though, and especially using feathers on analready over sensitised organ!

As a Lee, tickling can do one of two things with orgasms; distract me from cumming (especially with multiple lets or really torturous sessions,) or it can cause a superexplosive, tinglingly, gushing orgasm. It all depends on how I'm being tickled, where, and by whom!

Great topic. It doesn’t even have to be forced to get the effect. Imagine building close to orgasm and then being distracted by the tickling. Then imagine repeating that cycle getting closer and closer each time. In the D/s community we use that as a form of orgasm denial. Ultimately, when she is allowed to finally achieve climax, it’s very much heightened.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back