• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lili's Nemesis Returns f/f (as told through Ingrids eyes)

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Lili's Nemesis Returns

Lili's Nemesis Returns (as told through Ingrids eyes)

Da Fraulein Ingrid Returns

You have been sent to Rome for a one week training course on new techniques in preparing Northern Italian cuisine.
The first day you get to spend being a tourist in the city center. You have walked up the Spanish Steps and gone to the Trevi Fountain where you have thrown in a coin, wishing for that new love to take up permanent residence in your mind..

You walk along the many new and ancient streets and you see the Colosseum from the outside. You can't really take the tour inside today.. You have class in the afternoon. Two men dressed up in Trojan warrior gear come up to you to take your picture with them. The one with full helmet feels oddly familiar to you. The other tells you it's 20 euro after the fact. You argue and the other says okay a deal for you 5 euro mumbling under the helmet and points you on your way..

A bit unsettled you go back to the school/ kitchen. In the kitchen that day you have a demonstration using fresh local produce. You then are taken to the Campo Fiore Market to shop. There is a wide variety of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as meats and cheese to choose from. You can't help it but you get the feeling you are being watched. You get your items and head back to the kitchen. You prep your food for the next morning.

The others in the class pack up and leave for the night. You ask the instructor if you can use the office to send some emails home. You go in, sit down in the old four legged padded school chair and kick your left clog off and without realizing it start itching your left foot with the right.. The itching makes you giggle out loud for a moment. Hahaha..

At that moment you see a nylon rope, you had seen holding tarps over food stands at the market, as it is flying over your head and around your upper waist. Oh, my god someone was following you at the market. Your chair tilts back and before you can react a hand covers your mouth and a dish towel is tied over your eyes making the room go pitch black..

As you fight to get up... You scream" no what the fuck". The chair now tips all the way back to the ground. Your hands grab trying to pull at the rope tying you to the chair. As your feet kick and you wail with your arms, you are hitting a leather jacket. You yell "stop let me up. Stoppp." The voice a women's voice says " scream all you want Fraulein no one is here. No one will hear you"

Your heart stops for a minute. The voice, the smell of perfume and the leather jacket hit you like a slap in the face. "it's you?"

You feel a strap now being buckled around your waist. You are pushing up trying to block me from pinning you down.. "Ha ha Lili, glad I am not easy to forget... Yes it's me your copine Ingrid!!"

You hit and kick wildly in the air. You scream, " don't touch me you brute." I won't let you get away with it this time!"

I lean in to your ear and whisper. "What is it, hmmmm? Get away with What a Tickle, like you have any control over vhat I can do to you." my hands now grab your right wrist and attach a cuff which I clip to a loop at the side of the strap buckled at your waist. You now pull your left hand instinctively into your lap to try and stop me. My left hand reaches over and tickles your left arm pit. Your hand lets loose and I grab your left wrist and clip it down to the steel loop attached to the waist strap on your left side..

Now you are bound to the chair with Your midsection and your wrists are now shackled to the chair.

You kick your legs in the air wildly, hoping to connect. Now you hear me at your head. You stop kicking so that you don't waste energy.. You wonder if there might be some kind of security on duty. You try to decipher any sound from the building. Nothing... You scream at me again.. "You German brute, I won't let you win this time.".

I am suddenly at your feet. It is so frustrating to not see my movements. You can't react in time as you feel a leg iron being clasped around your left ankle to the chair.. You kick your right foot out but I grasp it and chain that one to the chair leg as well. You gasp as you feel your chef's pants being pulled down and slid from underneath you.. You are furious and yell again and again. "No, Stop, You bitch! Someone will catch you this time." I just laugh and pull your pants all the way to your ankles. The coldness of the leather seat on your butt cheeks makes you shiver.

You try to rattle the chair pulling your head and chest up. All the sudden you feel my right hand grab behind you. You hear another clip being attached to the backside of the belt at your waist. I then take my left hand as my right forces the strap under your crotch and through your legs. You feel me pull with my left hand and the strap pulls tightly over your panties and slightly into your vagina. You gasp.." you feel me attach the strap to the front side of the belt at your waist. You start to struggle and when you move your wrists at your side you feel the belt tighten into your vaginal lips. "Oh, yes if you get bored while I work feel free to wiggle your wrist., you could really pleasure yourself Fraulein Lili!!!

You stay still for a moment because you dare not move. " Hmmmm. Let's see I know you really don't want to shake to much do you. Hmmmmm, what can we do to make sure these legs don't shake to much? Oh that's right, isn't it great to work in a kitchen.". You hear a strange stretching noise and then you suddenly feel it... Saran wrap being wrapped around and around both your calves and wrapping your legs from your just above your ankles where your rolled down pants are, up to your knees around the chair legs.. You start to thrash but as your hands wiggle the leather presses tight to your panties..

You feel so helpless your movements restricted. You only see darkness and you feel so out of control. You only hear me laugh..
Then...

"Ah, mein Lili, you vant de tickle, little kitzeln." "Ja?!"

Your feet squirm in your clogs. Oh, I see da Fraulein is already feeling me on your soles. So nice to know you remember Ingrid." You hear me stand over you straddling the chair. You hear another clip one in front of you grasping to your waist belt. Then my hand under your buttocks again and another clip clasped on a ring there. Each clasp is attached to a long strap. You feel me pull this one down behind you.. I attach it to your left ankle iron. The other I pull down in front and attach it to your right ankle leg iron. I pull the straps so they are taught. "Stop, what now" you yell.

"Oh, my so impatient. Okay, it's Tickle Time and the crowd goes wild. A cheer goes up in the Coliseum. It's the great German Gladiator Ingrid taking on the little Spanish Slave Lili. It's tickle torture until you beg your Mistress for mercy or until you squirm to an Orgasm at your own hands. Oh, by the way thank you for the picture at the colosseum. What a nice keepsake of our trip to Rome!!"

Your head shakes no, as you yell again, "you will never break my spirit."

My hands grab hold of your left clog and pull it off. Your feet shake in anticipation of my nails on your feet, dressed in black reinforced knee highs. As your feet wiggle you feel the belt at your waste move and the leather strap pull over your panties. You are glad you did not where a thong today. You feel your legs strain under the Saran wrap woven round and round your legs.. You are so shaken that I have found you again and obviously I have been watching you all these months since the last attack..

"Kootchie, kootchie, koo little Lili"
My fingers slowly glide lightly up from your heel up left arch to the top of the arch and then just between the bottom of your toes and the balls of your feet. You try to contain a laugh but it trickles out despite your best efforts. "Ah ha ah ha ha ha ha ha nofffff. "
Your head shakes.. No, but as your feet wiggle each pull on opposite sides of the strap around your waist and the leather strap rubs back and forth on your crotch. Your hands try to grab onto the sides of the chair to steady yourself. The next waive of all the fingers on my right hand pulse all over the bottom of your foot. You are trying to hold your breath but a laughs comes out any way. Pgfffff, a ha ha a ha ha ha, a ha ah, ooooh oohhh, please stop.. You try to fight the laughs however your feet wiggle with every touch. The strap starts to slide back and forth over your panties. Digging in on top of your clit and rubbing your vagina lips and perineum.

"Oh, Lili, don't forget all you have to do is say please my Mistress!! Have mercy. Hmmm, but maybe you are such a horny girl that you want that belt inside you!! "

"I won't give in, you German swine."

"Oh, yeah I remember how much, vu can resist, Fraulein Lili!!"

My index finger scratches under your toes into the fleshy ball of your foot. Your toes curl down in protection mode. I reach over with my right hand and hold your toes back. My index finger now digs in and stretches the stocking up to your toes. The static electricity vibrates over your entire body. Your feet wiggle wildly as do your hands. You try to not move but with each scratch of my nail, your stomach muscles tighten, your hands and your feet thrash wildly and the leather dances all over your crotch causing it's own electrical shocks. AHA HA HA HA, Ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmfffff, oh, oh, oh godddddd.
You laugh so hard your sides ache.

As all my fingers now pulsate rapidly all over your arch you start laughing so hard you are crying. You can hardly catch your breath as a piano concerto rocks your soles. Ah ha ah ha mmmmmm ah ha ha ha noooooooo.
I reach up and all the sudden your head roles back and you arch your back in the chair as you feel my fingers at your panty line. Your hands pull against the restraints which pull the strap tighter. My right hand pulls yoor panties to the sides of the strap and places the strap inside your vagina, over your clit and on top of the perineaum. You try to hold still.

"Oh, poor Lili vucking herself.. Just a vittle tickle and see how vet you make yourself.".

My finger now digs down in your right clog and rubs along the arch. You jolt again your feet and wrists rocking the leather strap inside of you. You are so wet now as your pussy clenches and your perineum is quivering from the strap. I pull the heal of your right foot and your toes dangle your clog. My index finger slowly pushes in and zig zags up your nylon covered arch, rubs along under your toes. Your chins push away from the chair but the cellophane clings and sweat is dripping now trickling all up and down your legs and gathering at your knees rolling back towards your crotch..

Your entire body feels like needles are pulsating at you as you laugh and cry uncontrollably. Every time a sensation shoots over your feet, your body trembles and this makes the strap wiggle in all directions. Doing the tango with your entire vagina and anus. This makes you shudder more.

"Tickle, tickle my little whore, show Ingrid how weak you are!!" my fingers vibrate now on both feet.

"Ahhhh ha ha ha, ughhh, ah ha ha ha.. You won't get away with this, this time.. I will go to the Italian police.."

"Awe, Fraulein Lili is uncomfortable.. You vant to go tell the little Italian police about the big bad German woman who tickled you until your juices flowed.. Ha, ha.. Like they will believe an American Tramp like you. They really trust Americans here, Ask Amanda Knox.. They will lock you away in a looney bin. Straight jacket and all with visitation rights to your dear family member Ingrid!"

"Kootchie, kooo.. Beg me for mercy Fraulein Lili... "

My fingers dive in on both feet for a sustained fifteen minutes of full on nail scratching, rubbing and pulsating action on your arches, down near your heel, up to the top of the arch and across under your toes. You look and sound like a wild women as you shake and quiver against the restraints. The leather strap fucking your pussy, making your clit throb and tickling your perineum. You are so wet. You laugh madly and gasp for air as you can't catch a breath from laughing so hard. Ah ha ha ha ah ha ha ha... e e e oooh e e e mmmmmm oh god you are moaning.

"Veel Gutten, Ja Fraulein. " just beg me to stop, Say Mistress Ingrid... Bitte!"

I slow and you think I might stop. Instead my fingers lightly start to tickle the tips of your toes which sends you into convulsions. I see your vagina clench in and out as the strap delves in and around in every direction due to your wrists and ankles thrashing.
"aaaaaaaaah, oooooooph, mmmmm." you moan. My index fingers now ripple and pulse into your lower arches. Rapid movement and your pelvis sucks in and you are sure you will burst.. Ohhhhhhh, godddddd the throbbing, the electricity shoots from your toes deep inside your vagina.. Your head rolls back as you see sparks inside your darkness.. Is this what ecstasy or insanity feels like you think to yourself. You can't believe it when you hear your self beg... "Please Mistress have mercy on me."

One last rapid deep scratch and rub underneath your toes. You shake, I see your body shiver and you cummmmmmmmmmmmm. A river flows out of you as you yell, "ohhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssss, oohhhhhhh. You collapse as I watch your body convulse and you pass out.

You awake several hours later and you feel a sudden chill rush over you. You open your eyes and you are in the kitchen.. Your eyes pop open when you see that you are spread eagle on your backside on top the stainless steel table. You try to talk and you realize a tomato is stuck in your mouth with plastic tape wrapped over it. Your arms and legs are suspended above you by the wrist and ankle by chains to the pot rack above you. You have Cellophane wrap wrapped around you binding you to the table. You are naked underneath and there are holes cut out at your nipples and the wrap ends just below your crotch. You look again and notice that you have thigh highs on and black pumps on your feet. You are still weak and you try to move...all you hear is the buzzing of the refrigerator. You ate nit sure if I am there.

You struggle to look around. All the sudden you hear. "Guten Morgen, Fraulein Lili!" You hear church bells in the distance and realize it's Sunday Morning.. School is Closed!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back