• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captain Pierce (M/f, Feet, Non Consensual) Part 1

CapturedDoll

Verified
In the year 2020, most human and animal life ceased to exist. Man's rule over the world it seemed was finally over. Anyone who was not at sea, or in the coldest regions on Earth met their untimely demise. All other continents were deemed toxic and unlivable. Many starved. Those that remained had to find a new way of life… and they each traveled to the edges of their countries. To find one another, and ultimately set sail across the ocean into the unknown. Around 500 remained. Their destination: Finland.

Captain Pierce stood behind his podium, waiting for the men to quiet down. As they drank their chemically laced beers he banged an old judge's gavel to begin the meeting. His clothes were black , damp, and had holes here and there. His long red hair made his dark, green eyes pop brightly from his stern features. His large, black, Captain’s hat shadowed his wrinkling features. He smoothed his long beard as he studied the men in front of him. (ONLY men... no women.) Turning away, he pulled a wooden chair up to the front of the podium and sat down. Carefully he looked around the room into the eyes of his lost followers. They looked up to him now without question. He had saved them from the “lost maniacs” after all… Their respect for him now was unyielding.

"Men… we will be arriving soon on Finland’s shores.” A roar of cheers went up. “AND the RADIO has been FIXED!” I have spoken to my long lost wife at LAST. Some of your loved ones are SAFE.” The roar was deafening. Renewed hope at last.

“Rejoice my brothers! YES!! Isn’t this a wonderful occasion? A toast to our loved ones!” He sank his unlaced beer back as did everyone else. They all got up and took another glass from the long, wooden table full of the laced drinks. When everyone was again settled, Pierce began again.

“The world, in a sense has died. News from my wife is… a plague has befallen them. They will not die… no thank the good Lord. But… my wife reports that ALL are infertile now. Including her. All the unborn babies died… and their insides are probably toxic. It could be the water… the food. Who knows. But...To protect everyone, once we land... you can no longer be allowed to make love to them. A doctor says this is all TRUE. You must trust me…”

Before he could continue, the confused men stood up ANGRY. Shouts began and fists raised.

“You must listen to me NOW… to avoid SCARING them!!! They do not know they are sick! They haven’t been told... They just believe they are weakened from lack of food and drink. You have been called to this meeting today because I have judged you as the BEST, the STRONGEST decision makers of men on our ship. IN THE WORLD! Our own future is now at stake. I need your full cooperation or else what's left of our world will collapse upon us." He looked away with a pained grimace... causing the men to sit down uncomfortably but completely and angrily tuned in to his every movement. But... the laced beer had started to kick in… whatever was in it.

Captain Pierce called over a man and whispered something in his ear. He turned back to the crowd. “I have a gift for you”. The man hurried away.. and returned... with a blindfolded woman bound, roped by her wrists. Gasps and shock rippled through the crowd. The boat rocked suddenly causing everyone to grasp their chairs. The wave passed and everyone was soon able to regain their balance.

Captain Pierce stood up straight and raised his hand. The men quieted down immediately. He moved his chair aside then, and took hold of his wooden podium. He laid it down on its side, and rolled it over. He revealed 2 holes as he slid the wooden side cover away. Moving to the back of the podium he repeated the same. Light from the stained glass windows behind him illuminated the holes. With a snap of his fingers his hench men forced the woman towards the podium and sat her down on the creaking floor. Carefully the man placed her ankles through the holes of the Captain's makeshift stocks. Her white night gown glowed in the light. Her naked body could be seen through the thin, short fabric. Tiny white slippers covered her feet. Her ropes were loosened and re tied behind her back. She shook with fear as she whispered "Please no... not again." Her voice trembled. Captain Pierce began to speak as he whipped her blindfold off of her eyes and into his long, dusty, black coat. His Irish accent was thick with sudden lust.

"Men... I have purposely kept her out of your sight for one reason, and one reason only. SHE is the ONLY WOMEN LEFT THAT IS FERTILE.” True or untrue, no one knew.

“This is what I will be teaching you today. And this is purely for survival. IF we can remove the toxins from their bodies… we can begin to repopulate the earth. From his long dark trench coat... he pulled from his pocket a long, white feather. He raised his voice for all to hear him. “Tickling… is our new hope. A medicine. Because we have no medicine… we must try to cure our women with THIS. We no longer have time to waste... 99.9% of the earth has died”.

“We no longer can waste our mental energies on forming relationships. We can love them mentally… and outside of their bodies. To help them through my method. It’s the only chance we have. Drain the body of toxins. Every orgasm mateys drains their insides… the wetness. We cannot survive otherwise. And with HER… we practice now before we arrive on the shores of Finland. I know that goes against the nature of our former world. Our manly lust must be held onto. Cover them with it if you so wish. But NEVER inside them again. NOT UNTIL THEY ARE CURED. THIS is the path to the NEW WORLD."

He pulled his chair back to the side of the woman's foot. With ease he popped off her slipper from underneath with a quick and fast upwards hit. It lept away from her peach and soft, delicate foot. She gasped from the sudden surprise. She curled her toes trying as if she could hide the nakedness of her sole.

The Captain lurched forward to her naked foot and began tying each one of her toes back to the podium through 5 tiny holes. The Captain continued.

"Today you will learn… this… cure. A simple, tiny, little feather... cured her of her ills. She was very sick when I found her. And now… I KNOW I can cure ANYONE.” Shouts of confusion and surprise lept through the crowd. Their sexual beliefs in jeopardy. The Captain stood up in anger and shouted "DO YOU WANT TO STAY BLIND FOREVER?. YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY... IF you truly want to SURVIVE". If NOT... DIE THEN!" He threw his hands up and walked around behind his secured victim.

“Do you want to send your wives to their graves unloved, unhappy, without a chance to keep our world going. All because you can’t CONTROL YOURSELVES??” Take delight in this form of... pleasure shall we say. We are MEN! And we as MEN will STRENGTHEN our WORLD without the chaos of women's opinion on this. We have NO CHOICE in that. No women EVER will produce offspring again unless we do this. A dream came to me… and told me THIS is what we need to do. It’s our fate. And nothing will get in the way of our PARADISE. God made this world… and it’s up to us to try and save it. THIS IS THE CURE.”

The men were very chemically imbibed now. They SUDDENLY leapt to their feet and cheered! More laced beer was passed around to more easily accepting hands. The Captain smiled and moved his hand motioning everyone to relax. He flipped a piece of the woman's blonde hair and made his own way back to his seat.

"Tonight we practice on HER… our life saving Goddess. The ship's VERY ticklish, fair maiden". By weeks end… we with rejoin our wives… and save the WORLD.”

“Lesson ONE..."

The Captain lowered his feather to the frightened maiden's left foot. “Make sure you make them understand! With the most ticklish spot... Hours… and hours of tickling that ONE… SWEET, NEAR CRUCIFIED, SPOT”. To death even... if necessary some of them…We WILL cure them… it may just take longer than we anticipate…” He smiled evilly as he swiped his feather’s tip up her arch, making a laugh escape her. Her voice immediately went almost quiet… trying to hide her tapering off, sweet giggle. Some of the men’s sense of sadism twisted into their laced minds patriotically.

“My poor, barren wife Magda leads our sister ship knowing Man’s rule is ALL. NO FUCKING till the cure takes. One year is all we have left Gentlemen… at most! Do you want to try… or die by years end?”

The woman shook her head no. Someone behind her yanked up her flimsey nightgown. Her pussy fully exposed now. Trembling, begging, yielding to the crowd with her big, blue eyes. Pierce smiled back at her as everyone sat forward completely focused. Over his shoulder, the men began to stand to watch him dominate her in a way they had never seen before. As the feather touched her cold, tied toes… her laughter began to rise and fall like the crashing waves against the rocking ship. And when she was forced to cum to that same feather… led by the strong hand of the Captain… he tickling her clit over and over again...she had a love in her eyes that begged for her lips to be kissed. That’s what the men saw anyway… and a hope they had lost long ago. Emotions were running wild within then. They hadn’t seen a woman in YEARS.

“A feather can accomplish greater, what herbs never could. There is no medicine left anyway... Everything we know to be is toxic to all of us. If need be... we will end the planet, on our OWN terms. Too much tickling can asphyxiate a women. There was one other beautiful women on board months ago… but… I overdosed her…” He looked down sadly at his boots. The men only laughed. Captain Pierce raised his eyes and squinted hard at his men. His brows furrowed at the callousness. That was all pretend. What he had in mind WAS to end the planet. Humanity was a lost cause. He relaxed his face and continued.

“Let us save the world, our women. The RIGHT way… no more intercourse. The Captain twirled his feather with a smirk… “Just… THE CURE.”

The men laughed and roared with an abundance of fueled testosterone. Over the next hour they all drank... and drank... watching the Captains work the women over. And then they surrounded her...

On the sister ship… the clueless women went about their usual routine. They had no idea what was about to happen to them… none of them did. Except Magda...

End of Part 1

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-)-Feet-Non-Consensual)&p=4271766#post4271766

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back