• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my tickling fantasies

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I have a tickling fantasy that I've been really thinking about lately. It's that I am tickle tortured on an inversion table (if you know what that is) and I wearing either a bikini or a sexy Catholic girl outfit with a short pleated skirt and a white midriff shirt. My fantasy is that I am being tickled by several guys at the same time with hands and various tickle toys. I am being tickled for a long time.

Oh if only I had an inversion table. Actually, my friend has one.

I prefer massage tables myself. You know, the ones with the hole for the face. I think the position is so helpless, being tied face down, only able to look at your torturer's feet, unable to predict the next attack. Being soles up and arms spread also does not help. :devil:

Inversion tables - big a few years ago, where are they now? I'd go with you in the bikini, but that's just me.

I think your fantasy could be fulfilled at NEST. I have seen inversion tables in the main play area and men who would volunteer are not lacking. :D

Just do it! &#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56842; go for it

New to me. Great video! :feets:

Wow I am glad I managed to surprise one of the most veteran members of the forum, haha :D

I also love this video. For an impromptu/mainstream/vanilla/whatever, it is quite intense, I think. And absolutely lovely. The lady portrayed may have slight issues with her weight, but she has really pretty feet and a cute laughter :wub:

The girl actually joined here after seeing numerous hits on the video, and replying to someone leaving a message.

I've seen that before and it was an immediate turn on for me! Pretty feet and great laugh! I would love to have her tied on a bed and tickle those nice feet! (It would be a bad idea to tickle her for more than a little bit on the inversion table due to the blood rushing to her head being upside down.) Safety first! :p

The girl actually joined here after seeing numerous hits on the video, and replying to someone leaving a message.

No kidding? Wow, do you have a link to that thread? That's awesome! :cool:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?192727-Cool-inversion-board-MF-F-feet-tickling!

Unfortunately, the link supplied in the thread no longer works. At least the clip itself has been saved.

Thanks shark! Cool name by the way :cool:

I like the way the worlds collided, in this situation. This woman could have just come here and checked us out, but she went as far as creating a profile and chatting us up, which I think is pretty awesome :xpulcy: Too bad she did not hang out longer, but I guess she did not have the fetish to begin with. She could have become a star of sorts in the community and at gatherings.

Hehe, sorry for slightly derailing the thread, but it seemed to fit the topic quite nicely. Plus, there were still some people who hadn't watched the video, so I thought posting it here was a good idea :blush:

Hehe, sorry for slightly derailing the thread, but it seemed to fit the topic quite nicely. Plus, there were still some people who hadn't watched the video, so I thought posting it here was a good idea :blush:

I don't think you really derailed it. The video was appropriate for the thread.

Oh? Thank you. I though maybe you felt this way. Great then, glad you enjoyed the vid~

When I was young I Think I had five to six years old. My sister use tickling against me because she was bigger than me. She was very skilled as a tickler and I remember one time that I had a cereal box and she wanted to take it from me. She had my wrist grappled by her hands and then she used her toes to tickling my armpits. I did not expect that move and I felt a tickling sensation and I tried to escaped from her grip but I could not do it. I began to laughing out loud and she continued with the torture until I loose the grip and she got the cereal box. Since that time I love to be tickled but I did not tell anyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back