Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/18/2017

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles and more!

New from MTJ

MARY
ARCADIA #3

Click here
10/17/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GIFT ART for CAROO, Captured Cops

Hey ya'll, this was a piece of gift art I commissioned for Caroo and drawn by the lovely Spiderweber!

this will be a series as a set of gift art im commissioning! But the back story is that Caroo and Paige are cops who were investigating a lead on a underground society where they capture specifically chosen people and milk them for their juices for devious reasons > and also tormenting and tickling them! They've been captured and stripped down and now being humiliated while being milked and their soft soles being tormented by warm oils with a brush while being observed while on LIVE feed for everyone within the underground society to see... also a warning to any cops who are poking their noses where they shouldn't >

who's the girl strung up in the background which you can only see her silhouette?... you'll find out later as this is the last part of a 3 part series

Don't worry the cops are safe and will be let go after their juices are collected, after all, collected cop juices go for quite the price in the underground market >.

Let me know what you all think!!! there will be more! I'm loving Cop Caroo with his partner Paige

The idea was done up by yours truly ^363CD21243E47E33053DD1B8E259D1F16CF500ACC71B866D53^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Really good stuff!

I'm really happy to hear that!! I'm Sure Spider and Caroo are happy to hear that as well ^^

Blog Entries

Simply excellent! Okay I am not a huge fan of furries to begin with, but the Paige part of the picture is really great! I love those sexual stimulation contraptions you always imagine, they are so hot

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Blog Entries
    Great drawing! Thanks for sharing it here.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Quote Originally Posted by SexyGameDesigns View Post
    Love Caroo's stuff and this is also great. Thanks for sharing, R
    Ofcourse! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Simply excellent! Okay I am not a huge fan of furries to begin with, but the Paige part of the picture is really great! I love those sexual stimulation contraptions you always imagine, they are so hot
    Teehee, Thanks Tenebrae ^^, Ive gotten a good amount of messages regarding Paige XD. Awww im glad, if you ever wanted to talk more and brainstorm, feel free to give me a shout ^^

*Grins* Hm...I might volunteer for that
    Captain Zapp Brannigan: As my protégé you should know that the only way to deal with a female adversary is to seduce her.
    [Kif groans]
    Captain Zapp Brannigan: This time we are sure she's a woman, right?
    Kif Kroker: *Yes*.

Quote Originally Posted by TicklishAlex View Post
    *Grins* Hm...I might volunteer for that
    oh? I'm sure we could work something in for your capture whos spot would you like? >

Keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks129 View Post
    Keep up the great work
    I always try to come up with new devious ideas and I have the artists to commission it ^^

*laughs* all three of those spots on the female officer are extremely ticklish for me
    Captain Zapp Brannigan: As my protégé you should know that the only way to deal with a female adversary is to seduce her.
    [Kif groans]
    Captain Zapp Brannigan: This time we are sure she's a woman, right?
    Kif Kroker: *Yes*.

Quote Originally Posted by TicklishAlex View Post
    *laughs* all three of those spots on the female officer are extremely ticklish for me
    oh my... well then I'm sure we could arrange that ^^. we should talk more and brainstorm some! shoot me a pm or on DA ^^

Awesome piece... love it. you do know that pre orgasmic juices sell for far more on the black market than the orgasmic juices. Deny them orgasm endlessly and collect the resulting juices for maximum value... lol Thanks for sharing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast