Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/18/2017

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles and more!

New from MTJ

MARY
ARCADIA #3

Click here
10/17/17

Stryker Entertainment


Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics


hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com


The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by foottiklfantasy View Post
    Awesome piece... love it. you do know that pre orgasmic juices sell for far more on the black market than the orgasmic juices. Deny them orgasm endlessly and collect the resulting juices for maximum value... lol Thanks for sharing...
    oh my... I see that youre into this ill keep that in mind! we should talk more!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    313
    Will be making any more milking comics

  3. #18
    Would love to chat more anytime... My profile has my skype info in it... thanks again for the artwork.

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks129 View Post
    Will be making any more milking comics
    oh lots... theres alot right now in the works as WIP's and more in que as well ^^ its the blitzkreig of milking/ tickling pics! > plus it feeds into my new story line ive got ^^

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by foottiklfantasy View Post
    Would love to chat more anytime... My profile has my skype info in it... thanks again for the artwork.
    sounds great! ill go find it! I cant wait ^^

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by airwrath View Post
    oh lots... theres alot right now in the works as WIP's and more in que as well ^^ its the blitzkreig of milking/ tickling pics! > plus it feeds into my new story line ive got ^^
    A storyline you say? Could you tell us more? I am all ears... granted it is not top secret at this stage


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    A storyline you say? Could you tell us more? I am all ears... granted it is not top secret at this stage
    well, ill give a teaser, but if you would like to know more and share some ideas yourself, we can always talk somewhere else on a IM client or something ^^

    But basically its a underground society of very wealthy people who pay a certain group to capture whom ever they want to collect their juices and torment them in the process

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    313
    Does stuff like this happen where people kidnap other people for their juices

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    France / China
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by airwrath View Post
    well, ill give a teaser, but if you would like to know more and share some ideas yourself, we can always talk somewhere else on a IM client or something ^^

    But basically its a underground society of very wealthy people who pay a certain group to capture whom ever they want to collect their juices and torment them in the process
    I forgot to thank you for this!



    I know it's hard to talk about work in progress. Once something has been announced, it's hard to make radical alterations later, so I appreciate the effort. This totally meets my personal fantasies, so I cannot wait to see what you're cooking. Always a pleasure to peek into your devious mind, cause I find a lot of myself in there


    Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I forgot to thank you for this!



    I know it's hard to talk about work in progress. Once something has been announced, it's hard to make radical alterations later, so I appreciate the effort. This totally meets my personal fantasies, so I cannot wait to see what you're cooking. Always a pleasure to peek into your devious mind, cause I find a lot of myself in there
    mhmm, ofcourse! do you have a IM client? id love to get your input in on some other commissions up and coming ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •