• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dirty Feet

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
How many members out there are into dirty feet? I'm not talking about feet that squashed fruit or cupcakes or has stuff smeared on it. I'm talking about feet that has a light dusting of dirt as if the lady as been walking outside all day barefoot.

Thank you,
LBFT

light dusting of dirt as if the lady as been walking outside all day barefoot.

I'm not sure why but the thought of this is a HUGE turn on for me.

LBFT

I love dirty bare feet. :feets:
I especially love being ordered to lick their soles clean. :devil:

That's an instant turn-off for me. Probably because I unconsciously associate the act of walking barefoot with a lack of ticklishness.
Although I see how a foot fetish and a dirty feet fetish could coexist, I don't see how the latter could coexist with a foot fetish.
But I may be proved wrong.

For days when it is too cold to go barefoot, I have a fetish for sweaty feet. :feets:
I have had more than one professional Domme, upon my request, refrain from taking off her running shoes after her morning exercise and allow me to lick the sweat off of her feet during her first session of the day. :devil: Some have been kind enough to gag me with one of the sweaty socks afterward. :D

Dirty, no, fresh out of shoes and socks, YES!!

Hate dirty feet! I love them as clean and soft as humanly possible!

Hate dirty feet. Huge turn off, I've asked my girlfriends in the past if we were going to play or doing any foot play to clean them first.

Licking dirty feet is unsanitary. god knows where those feet have been!

I never said I wanted to lick dirty feet, just I like woman who walk around barefoot. But I always volunteer to wash dirty feet.

LBFT

Licking dirty feet is unsanitary. god knows where those feet have been!
In fact, I have never become ill after licking dirty feet. Never once, after dozens of such acts.

On the other hand, I have become quite violently ill with food poisoning after eating in a very expensive seafood restaurant here in Manhattan. Go figure.

In fact, I have never become ill after licking dirty feet. Never once, after dozens of such acts.

On the other hand, I have become quite violently ill with food poisoning after eating in a very expensive seafood restaurant here in Manhattan. Go figure.

Well said

LBFT

Nothing sexier than a cute girl walking outside barefoot. So yes, dirty female feet are hot

I don't mind licking them or sucking toes after she's been walking around the house barefoot or in pantyhose, but I don't lick off visible dust or dirt. The female foot is beautiful to me. I can't have dirt on beautiful things. :)

I think dusty feet are sexy. And slightly dirty soles from sandals and even right out of the shoe(no socks) are very sexy as well

How many members out there are into dirty feet? I'm not talking about feet that squashed fruit or cupcakes or has stuff smeared on it. I'm talking about feet that has a light dusting of dirt as if the lady as been walking outside all day barefoot.

Thank you,
LBFT

Yes, sweaty warm feet from a beautiful woman are great!
For days when it is too cold to go barefoot, I have a fetish for sweaty feet. :feets:
I have had more than one professional Domme, upon my request, refrain from taking off her running shoes after her morning exercise and allow me to lick the sweat off of her feet during her first session of the day. :devil: Some have been kind enough to gag me with one of the sweaty socks afterward. :D

Dirty feet aren't my cuppa, but I sometimes fantasize about ladies scrubbing their tootsies clean, then jamming them in my face for a lengthy ... examination. :wub:

Consider a badger-bristle shaving brush, used to work up and apply shaving lather from solid-bar shaving soap. I have one that's about 100 yrs old, that belonged to my grandfather. You can still buy them:
https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...vtargid=kwd-3144749257&ref=pd_sl_6afvngdhnd_e

Work up a good lather, then use to wash her feet. Rinse in clear water, then brush away the suds. It will take several repetitions. Be thorough. Tickles like mischief!

Strelnikov

Not my cup of tea. In general, I find good sanitation practices to be a turn on. But hey, everyone has their thing, so you do you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back