• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with the magnificent Mistress Mia

xStrangesoundZx

TMF Poster
Hello Tickle Folks!

I decided to finally get myself moving and reach out to Mistress Mia for a session, and it probably one of the more brilliant moves I’ve done in my life! It is hard to put into words my experience with her because the reality of it was so much more potent. I still feel her touches till this day and now finally sharing my time with Mistress Mia! 

I arrived at the Long Island train station and was kindly offered to be picked up by Mia. There, I was greeted by what I describe best as a warm and welcoming energy! She literally is a awesome human being if I say so myself and had an great chat on the road to our session. By then we both have clicked and knew this session was going to be great for everyone around! 

NOW FOR THE TICKLING! 

I decided to go first as a lee. Here is where I witnessed her insanely effective tickle skills!
 She restrained my feet but left upper body free and trust me, it took all my might to stay in place when she got there. She knows her places to attack and if she does not, YOU BEST BELIEVE SHE WILL FIND THEM! She had the right length of nails that made me giggle quite a bit when she was over my soles and toes. Her verbal game is A+! She knows what to say, how to say it, and actually had me laughing more while being tickled. She made sure to use every tools in her arsenal (which I gladly used in return!). The Golden moment was when she was on my legs facing my back. That is where I made some heavy discovery on how ticklish my ribs and back were. I always thought of my back as a “Dead Zone” and she made sure there was life there! I never laughed so loud and hard in my life when she attacked my upper ribs and lower armpits.

Now, Her Turn!

I have to say, She has a naturally beautiful body. With her, one must remember, variety and imagination is KEY! I started with her feet while she had her socks on. I proceeded to give her a light foot massage in which she also let out some cute small giggles. I can tell she was comfortable and relaxed, which was perfect for me. I then used my left hand to keep massaging her foot while I lightly stroked my right fingers on her right thighs. Her response was glorious and that is when I started to really mess with her. I started taking off her socks slowly while tickling the tops of her feet which, again, had her giggling louder. Once I got her socks off, I enjoyed lickling her toes and that drove her CRAZY! It was fun watching her try to escape as I was bringing the electric toothbrush around her toes. Her upper and middle soles are a sensitive spot with light touches, but she will sing a different tune only from soft, gentle, light brush strokes.

I had to remember to always keep it random and surprising, and play ALL around. I started gently licking her knees and that got her slowly whaling. She is squirmer for sure so I had to hold her legs down a bit. What drove her crazy was taking the mini vibrator and slowly dragging up her soles, to her tops of her feet, to her legs. The reaction when I did this was only best seen in person! Such lovely laughter all around. My personal favorite moment was taking the Vibrator and slowly dragging down from her hands, to behind her elbows (yes she is ticklish there too!), and just staying right above her armpits. Just laying there, then attacking her ribs which made her jump! 

I can not stress enough how much of a delight she was. Genuine in every way and all around badass! I say, please, hit her up!!

Last edited:
I can vouch for the accuracy of this positive review. Mistress Mia is great, both as a lee and as a ler. :woman:

A very gripping account, lucky man ! Two questions if I may:
Was this Mia from Tickle Abuse ?
Secondly, was your decision to act as 'lee first made on the spur of the moment or had you thought of that before the session ?
I generally enjoy dishing it out first to make my partner as vengeful as possible when I stand on the receiving end.
I have found that some women, especially those without a tickling fetish, tend to feel inhibited when faced with the prospect of inflicting tickling on a man.
But of course, this should not apply to professionals. :xpulcy:

A very gripping account, lucky man ! Two questions if I may:
Was this Mia from Tickle Abuse ?
Secondly, was your decision to act as 'lee first made on the spur of the moment or had you thought of that before the session ?
I generally enjoy dishing it out first to make my partner as vengeful as possible when I stand on the receiving end.
I have found that some women, especially those without a tickling fetish, tend to feel inhibited when faced with the prospect of inflicting tickling on a man.
But of course, this should not apply to professionals. :xpulcy:

Thanks Man!

!. This is Mistress Miahttp://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?298-MistressMia

2. Interesting question, well luckily she has a fetish which made it a lot more fun. I guess it was my golden moment to really take the chance and do something outside my zone.

xStrangeSoundZx, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and post it. I really appreciate you.

I had a blast! You're a very skilled tickler yourself and it shows in the way you tune into your lee and read her responses to your technique.

I'm also claiming bragging rights on discovering your virgin tickle spots on your back! Yay me! <evil laugh> ;p

xo,
Mia

Mia is the BOMB everyone! I've had a few sessions with her and she is absolutely delightful:) Beautiful, ticklish as hell, loves to be tickled and very, skilled as a ler (even though I didn't let her tickle me too much. I was too scared lol). Anyway, I recommend Mia unequivocally. A fabulous person and Mistress! I hope to session with her again soon!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back