• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/7/17]* The Stryking Soles Series - Classy Gina *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
After subjecting Classy Gina to so much intense tickling, Mai’s looking forward to enjoying more of classy Gina in this Stryking Soles episode. This is a first experience for both of them. In this episode, Mai slowly and sensually enjoys Gina’s soles, mixing in brief tickles to throw Gina off. However, a few minutes in Gina’s enjoyment overpowers an occasional distractive tickle. Next, Mai decides Gina’s having too much enjoyment and peace, so she once again begins tickling her bare soles with her fingernails; forcing Gina to crack up. Gina is so exhausted from the previous tickling that she’s too exhausted to stop Mai who just has her way with her. This episode concludes with the exit interview footage about Gina’s experience.

It's been a while since I've released a Stryking Soles Series video so I'm looking forward to the feedback of both Classy Gina's reactions and Mai's technique. Hope you all enjoy it!

STATS
Length: 13 Minutes
Starring: Gina Guiterez, Mai Mao
Gina's Height and Shoe Size 5'8, 8
Gina's Other Appearances: Classy Gina is Ticklish, Classy Gina Returns

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview is below:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ssscg-hrs2-1.jpg
    ssscg-hrs2-1.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 446
  • ssscg-hrs3-1.jpg
    ssscg-hrs3-1.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 418
  • ssscg-hrs6-1.jpg
    ssscg-hrs6-1.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 460
  • ssscg-hrs7-1.jpg
    ssscg-hrs7-1.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 349
  • ssscg-hrs8-1.jpg
    ssscg-hrs8-1.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 491
So worth the wait!!! Classy Gina is one of my all-time favorite ladies that you have ever worked with, and this SSS clip looks very much to keep that admiration going for a long time. Mai looks like she worships like a pro with her sensual, devious mixture of worship and tickling. If ever there was a perfect combination, it would most definitely be these two lovely young ladies. Fantastic job Darth as always, keep up the great work.

super sexy shoot!! Love her technique!! Revenge clip is very much needed!!!:flatstare:

Thanks for the awesome comment bran. Glad you enjoyed it. This was a first for both of them.

So worth the wait!!! Classy Gina is one of my all-time favorite ladies that you have ever worked with, and this SSS clip looks very much to keep that admiration going for a long time. Mai looks like she worships like a pro with her sensual, devious mixture of worship and tickling. If ever there was a perfect combination, it would most definitely be these two lovely young ladies. Fantastic job Darth as always, keep up the great work.

Always loved Gina. Just wish she was open to nude, though I understand/respect that's not your thing either.

Appreciate the respect. That's just not a direction I wish to go with the brand. Occasionally I'll have topless, but it's very rare.

Always loved Gina. Just wish she was open to nude, though I understand/respect that's not your thing either.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back