• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tricked and tickled

1jma4

TMF Poster
Anyone know of any stories where a girl is somehow tricked into a ticklish situation, I've read a couple on here in the past but was hoping there is more! Thanks everyone

I was on the set of a movie playing the lead character being tortured. The scene was that my character has his arms chained over his head and I'm wearing a short sleeved buttoned shirt, khaki shorts, and sandals. At one point to get one shot of my upper body they had me kneel on a chair with my feet hanging off the edge soles up, but my arms were still chained over my head. They raised the fork lift that the chain was wrapped on so slightly that only the chair was holding my body. In between shots the make-up artist asked the director if she should apply more blood and the director said yes. As she comes up she sees my sandaled feet hanging off the edge she says "Oh this would be a perfect time to bloody up your feet too." With that she removes my sandals and starts applying blood to the tops of my feet with a small make-up brush. I start giggling and twitching my feet. She laughs and says "Oh, are your feet ticklish?" I say "Yes, I'm super ticklish." Then she said "You really shouldn't tell people that when you're in a position like this." With that she starts tickling the soles of my bare feet with her long finger nails. I'm laughing and embarrassed because the whole crew is watching. One of the other girls on the crew laughed and ran over with her fingers wiggling in the air. She says "Oooh we should have made this the torture." Then, without hesitation, she starts tickling my under arms. This lasted for about 2 minutes, which was a long time in that position, then they felt bad and stopped. Or at least the one ticking my underarms did. The one at my feet stopped with her finger nails, but then said "Well, just because your ticklish doesn't mean I'm going to stop applying blood to your feet. I think your soles need to have blood on them too. With that the make-up artist started slowly applying blood with her tiny paint brush on my bare feet dragging slowly up and down. I was of course in hysterics laughing like crazy. The other girl who had tickled me before laughed at me while this was happening. When the make-up artist finished she said "Wow, you are the most ticklish guy I've ever met." She put her make-up tools on the floor and walked in front of me. Then she said "Sorry, I just can't resist." Then she started tickling my ribs digging her fingers in extremely. Which, considering how much it tickled, I'm surprised I didn't pee myself. She finally stopped. The most amazing part is that I knew none of these people, so they of course didn't know how much these seemingly innocent tickles turned me on. Guess that's the biggest perk of being us.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back