• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Biggest mistake of my life dating

ninefive

TMF Master
I STILL regret to this day a mistake I made at work in March 2016. I asked out a girl via instant message at work and she said yes. I then asked her "ok are you sure?" and she said "never mind I don't want to date a guy at work sorry!!". If I had NOT asked her "are you sure?", you think she would have changed her mind anyways?

It still eats me to this day!!

Why would you want to date someone reacts like that

Another words, if she was that quick to say "never mind", it would have been very short lived anyhow. give or take a week, if even. If it was a mutual attraction, when you asked that question, she would have said "yes I am sure" or something funny or cute back.

Trust me, you've saved yourself a ton of future heartbreak and potential head games. Move forward, there's someone out there that's meant for you, and they WILL come :)

Don't know why some of you (YOU) don't do the "casual approach" at work. Do the routine casual things like "casual encounters" without the actual real encounter for a couple of days, or maybe weeks or months until you get acquainted with the lady, then wait for some "casual progress" of building up a chemistry. You casually let her know your presence, without being present. Then try to coincide it with "causal accidental meeting" and "casual lunch encounter". Then before you know it, you are "casually dating" her. Because Rule no #1 is: never ask a "casually unknown" woman for a date. Just my 1 cent if it is applicable...

Don't know why some of you (YOU) don't do the "casual approach" at work. Do the routine casual things like "casual encounters" without the actual real encounter for a couple of days, or maybe weeks or months until you get acquainted with the lady, then wait for some "casual progress" of building up a chemistry. You casually let her know your presence, without being present. Then try to coincide it with "causal accidental meeting" and "casual lunch encounter". Then before you know it, you are "casually dating" her. Because Rule no #1 is: never ask a "casually unknown" woman for a date. Just my 1 cent if it is applicable...

Sounds a bit casual to me.

:p

Maybe it wasn't your fault. Maybe she just decided to keep business and pleasure separate due to previous experiences or something. Some people are like that. You never know.

Maybe it wasn't your fault. Maybe she just decided to keep business and pleasure separate due to previous experiences or something. Some people are like that. You never know.

The fact she said "yes" at first makes me think that....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back