• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discounted rpg maker software.

evilghost

I hope, I will not go too off topic here. And do not want to make an advertisement here. I just noticed that a lot of people making games here use rpg maker software and some would like to do so, but the problem is quite high price tag of each and every of them. Being a gamer I folow few sites that legally and with developers approval sell games in bundles with sometimes ridiculously low price for very limited time. One of them recently made a bundle with rpg maker software. So if anyone would like to start making own tickle game in this programe it is the best time to do so. Check it yourself https://www.humblebundle.com/software/rpg-maker-software
How the site works: You need steam and account on humble bundle site itself in order to use or buy anything there. Bundle is split in few tiers. More you pay more you get. Minimal price of each tier (apart from first tier that price stays same through whole time that bundle last) is based on average price people paid and raise regularly because of that. The safest option is to type a little bit higher price than minimal required (usually few cents) in case of its raising during check out procedure.Screenshot_20171008-012056.jpg The last tier that did not fit on the screen contain rpg maker mv and some assets to it but already price of that is high.
But be sure to on the bottom of the page choose and specify custom amount of money you want to pay else it will automaticaly choose quite high price and you can not change how mutch you will pay during checkout. Screenshot_20171008-012802.jpg

Offer ends in 10 days from now.

I hope at least some people will find this info usefull.
Screenshot_20171008-012056.jpgScreenshot_20171008-012802.jpg

RPG Maker MV goes down to $27-28 or so during Steam sales, in case anyone's curious, but doesn't want to go in for $50.

I know. That is why I say that the price for last tier is already high. However previous ones especially basic first tier are quite attractive ... Yet... in my opinion. Remember that buying higher tiers you get the content from the tier you choose and all content from cheaper ones. I bought first one myself. Heck rpg maker vx ace with assets for 1$... This is dirt cheap!

Last edited:
VX Ace for $1 is great. Agreed.

Interestingly, VX (non-Ace) costs more (over $8 right now) and XP is nowhere on the list. Those two are notable in case one is interested in reverse engineering some of the older games out there.

VX Ace for $1 is great. Agreed.

Interestingly, VX (non-Ace) costs more (over $8 right now) and XP is nowhere on the list. Those two are notable in case one is interested in reverse engineering some of the older games out there.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure the older the software, the more expensive it gets in that bundle. Weird

Offer ended. I hope people interested in using rpg maker software took advantage of it.

I wanted to so bad �� but it ended right before payday and I didn’t have the $50 to spend ��
Sad to hear that SpiritBomber :( You could get cheaper tier tho and I warned that it is limited time offer so as the site itself did so. Anyways near the end of next week should start short sale on steam maybe then rpg makers will be discounted a bit too. Probably mv will be cheaper than was in the bundle. For others it may be hard to get at least similar price as it was in the offer :( I will keep my eyes open and if I will spot similar atractive discount somewhere I may update this thread.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back