• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week 5.

Bugman

Verified
Some interesting early games today. The Bills, Jets and Pats are now in a three way tie for first place in the AFC East, with the Dolphins just one game out.

The Steelers were spanked 30-9 by Jacksonville aided by 5 Roethlisberger picks, two returned for touchdowns. The last Steelers quarterback to throw 5 interceptions in a single game was Mark Malone in 1987.

The Chargers get their first win of the season over the hapless Giants. I just heard Beckham has a fractured tibia and may be out for the season. A tough break for him and the team.

In a late game I'm watching closely Baltimore leads the Raiders 24-10 in the second quarter. Go Ravens! :D

Last edited:
Okay, I'm convinced. This Chiefs team is special. Alex Smith continues to have an MVP caliber season. With 107 yards Kareem Hunt maintains his spot as the leagues leading rusher with 609 yards and Tyreek Hill, well, last night he did what Tyreek Hill does. Travis Kelce was having a career game until his injury and I hope he will be back soon. When this offense if firing on all cylinders they look darn near unstoppable.

It's sad what happened to Whitney Mercilus and especially J.J. Watt. Poor guy can't catch a break. But even with them out Houston never quit and have put up 91 points their last two games. Best of luck to them the rest of the season unless they meet the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Next up for the Chiefs, the Steelers pay a visit to Arrowhead Sunday. If Roethlisberger can't bounce back from that horrendous performance yesterday it will be a long afternoon for the black and gold.

Also, special thanks to the Ravens for dispatching Oakland yesterday! :D

Bugman, I don't know if the win is due as much to our offense as it is that Mercilus and Watt went down with injuries. I'd like to think it's the former. Also hope Tyreek has a couple of those returns Sunday.

(And here's hoping Roethlisberger continues HIS ways next Sunday!!)

Barbershopman

Bugman, I don't know if the win is due as much to our offense as it is that Mercilus and Watt went down with injuries. I'd like to think it's the former. Also hope Tyreek has a couple of those returns Sunday.

True, that hurt Houston badly. But the Chiefs offense is ranked No. 2 in the league for a reason. And there was a dramatic improvement in third down conversions. That was good to see given their recent history. They have a big challenge Week 8 when Denver comes to town.

(And here's hoping Roethlisberger continues HIS ways next Sunday!!)

I haven't seen much of Pittsburgh this season but from what I read and see on TV Roethlisberger has struggled all year. The key match up may be Antonio Brown and Marcus Peters.

Checked the injury report, it's a mixed bag. Dee Ford is ready to go, which should shore up the right side and help the pass rush. Kelce may or may not be ready, same for Albert Wilson. Looks like Chris Conley will go on the IR list.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back