• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a vegan

feetoe

TMF Poster
Hi, have any members here ever tickled a vegan before and had to deal with requests such as not allowing the use of leather restraints, feather dusters and wearing pantyhose made of silk (apparently, as I was told, these are all derived from or are by-products of animals)? Are there any suggestions to alternatives for these? Thank you!

I didn’t even realize veganism was that hardcore! :shock: I mean, as long as they don’t get so desperate that they try to chew their way out of the restraints…? lol

I think this is all pretty hypothetical.

I guess that means they won't ride in most cars as the interior is leather. And furniture. And just about everything else one would come in contact with on a daily basis.

Buh-bye if that person really exists.

this is so interesting! I never really had that issue but that's definetely something else. I would tell them I prefer to use my standard set up since I didn't have vegan prepped bondage. or buy some vegan bondage I guess

Okay coming from a vegan feather dusters are rarely non-synthetic so you should be good, there is also plenty of non leather restraints and a lot of the ones I’ve seen other people have are fake leather anyway. Same with pantyhose(though I don’t know for sure) just go to any store and I’m sure it’ll have pantyhose made from other fabrics, assuming silk would be pricier. Make sure to get good strong ones though cause you know vegans get the best lean nutrition &#55357;&#56490;

Have fun!

Thank you all who responded, though making dietary adjustments for vegans might be a challenge, looks like tickling them will not be as difficult. cheers!

Good god, the second someone makes that kind of complaint I'm outta there

Who knew Vegans were comprised of Sour Grapes?

Your in luck! A recheck is here! We can find ways around everything. So zip ties can work great. So can old fashioned metal cuffs.

Rope, particularly hemp rope for restraints, and synthetic hose/feathers. Or just forgo feathers, fingers work better usually!

Try a straitjacket--since every vegan I have ever personally encountered is also legit crazy.

this is so interesting! I never really had that issue but that's definetely something else. I would tell them I prefer to use my standard set up since I didn't have vegan prepped bondage. or buy some vegan bondage I guess

Have you or any other producer experienced tickling a vegan? Are they any different?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back