• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily's Ticklish Heist M/F

sammysocksdva5

Lily was a black haired beauty. When she strode across campus as a freshman everyone stopped to stare. She was always closely followed by her posse of fans as she went from class to class. The low cut shirts and tight skinny jeans were her calling card. Due to her beauty and popularity Lily entertained a lot. Everyone weekend it seemed like she was finding a place to throw a party and bringing tons of alcohol. Lily loved the attention, it only added to her confidence and narcissism. The problem was this cost money. Her parents had sent her with $3,000 for the semester and it was 3 weeks in and she only had $25 left. She quickly turned to her local weed dealer to ask if there was any way she could make extra money.

“You tryinna make sometin extra little lady?” asked Jed, you everyday neighborhood drug dealer with long dirty brown hair and a goatee. He smelt of liquor and weed all day everyday.

“Yea Jed. Maybe I could sell for you.” asked Lily, batting her eyes trying to use her looks to charm him.

“Nah nah Jed dont split with nobody.” replied Jed.
“But Jed does know where money is.”

“What? Where?” asked Lily

“Theres a hardware store down Main. Old man runs it all day all night. Pretty much deaf. He lives above the store but if you are quiet you can clean out the register.” explained Jed

“What?! You want me to steal from an old man?” questioned Lily.

“Yeah its easy $800.” said Jed.

Lily thought about it. Was she really willing to rob an old man just to party? “Screw it.” she thought. “What does an old man need $800 for.”

“I’ll do it, bring me there tonight.” said Lily

“Sounds good L, see you later.” replied Jed

Later that night….

Lily walked down the street in her white shoulder less shirt and tight pair of blue skinny jeans. Her large boobs bounced as she jogged into a dark alley to meet Jed. It was about 2 am and the only sound that could be heard was the sound of her Converse hitting the pavement. He was standing on the side of the hardware store. The store itself looked very old. The wood had white paint chipping off of it and the brown roof was covered in dead leaves. The inside was dark but in the apartment above a single candle could be seen lit in the window.*

“Ok just go in here..” said Jed while pointing to a broken window that led into the basement.*

Lily knelt down and laid on the cold ground in front of the window. She began to crawl head first thought the window. Her head got through fine but she had to put some effort in to fit her large breast through. As she continued pushing her butt actually got her stuck. She struggled but couldn’t gain any ground.*
“Hey Jed..” Lily whispered “ a little help.”

Jed grabbed Lily’s legs and shoved her through the window. Lily felt out and slammed onto the hardwood floor. She quickly got up and listened to the house above her. Nothing. “Man..” Lily thought “ he must really be deaf.”*

“Thanks Jed.” she whispered back through the window.

She adjusted her shirt which had slid down on her chest following the fall. Lily was not wearing the proper clothing for a burglary. She knew she needed to find some stairs so she tip toed through the basement. She found an old wooden staircase and followed it up. She slowly opened the door and looked into the room. The entrance brought her right behind the cash register. She inspected the aisles of wood and tools to make sure the cost was clear. She then began to try to open the register. She banged the sides of it and tried to pull the thing open but it wouldn’t budge. Lily wasn’t extremely strong but was generally fit. She decided to try one huge pull. She dug her fingers into the register and yanked hard to try to rip it open. She underestimated her strength though as she yanked the whole register off the counter. It clattered onto the wooden floor and a ring rang throughout the store. Lily inspected it and it was open. She grabbed the money and stuffed it in her shirt and was about to leave when she heard a *click*

Lily wheeled around to see an old man, shotgun in tote, aiming right for her.

“Ok missy, get over here its over.” commanded the old man. He was a good 6 inches shorter than Lily and was frail but she wasn't going to take a chance with a guy with a gun.

She strode over and tried to talk her way out of the situation.
“Im really sorry, please don't call the cops. Ill work off the damages, ill be your nurse.”

“Shut up.” said the old man. “Hands over your head.”

Lily stood before the man and put her arms over her head. He stuck the cold metal of the gun into her gut and began to pat her down. After, he began digging his fingers in her pockets looking for the money. She instinctually slapped his old wrinkled hand away.

He quickly recoiled and pointed the gun at her again.

“Dont be smart with me young lady. Im not the one stealing.”

Lily rolled her eyes. “I didn't take the money. I couldn't open the register.” she lied.

“Oh really.” said the man.

He quickly reached into Lily’s shirt and grabbed the money out of between her breast.

“Honey I don't appreciate you lying to me.”

Lily was starting to panic. She was about to get arrested and she knew it. It was a desperate time.

“Hey you know if you don't call the cops I can make it..” Lily winked “.. worth you while.” Lily stared at the man seductively.
“Wh-what?” stammered the old man.

Lily couldn't believe what she was doing but she reached down and pulled off her white shirt. It revealed her two large boobs to the man.

After the initial shock the old man commanded “Follow me.” and pointed the gun at Lily as he walked toward the basement.

Lily covered herself with her arms and followed the man.

They entered the basement and Lily shivered. It was cold and damp without a shirt on. The old man shuffled along and reached a door that was built into the floor.

“Weird..” Lily thought “.. who needs a basement in their basement?”

“Ladies first.” said the old man.

Lily looked down the door and saw a wooden ladder to climb down. Against her better judgement and due to fear of being arrested she climbed down. The old man followed.

She got to the bottom and it was pitch dark. The old man shuffled into the darkness and pulled a light and the room was illuminated. It was a single bar hanging from the ceiling and some shackles on the floor. She turns to the old man.

“What do you want me to do?” she asks meekly.

“Off with the jeans.”

Lily unbuckled her jeans and slowly slid them down her legs. She slipped her feet out and was not left in just her teal underwear.
The old man just stared.

“Ok.” said Lily frustrated. She wanted to do what she had to do and get out of there.

“The panties.”

A feeling of dread washed over her. It was her last defense against complete humiliation.

“Fine.” she grumbled as she quickly slid off the panties and covered her privates with her hands.

“I hope you know this is probably like 10 times more illegal than stealing.” informed Lily.

“Shut up.” said the old man.

“Yeah when I get out Im telling the police and getting you arrested. The only way I might not is if you let me out right now.” Lily tried to use some leverage.

“Close your eyes and reach your hands out.” demanded the old man.

“I-Im serious. Ill get your old ass thrown in jail.” Lily nervously stammered. She was hoping her threat would work.

“I said hands out eyes closed.” repeated the old man more aggressively.

“Fine.” said Lily annoyed at the failure of her threat.

She expected to feel the old mans dick but she felt two pieces of metal lock around her wrist.

“What the fuck?!” she exclaimed.

Before she could struggle the old man started to pull a lever and her arms were raised over her head. Her arms were raised until she was almost pulled off the ground.

The old man came back over and shackled in each ankle. He pulled a new lever and spread her legs so she now formed an upside down Y. She was completely defenseless as she could barely move. All of her beautiful slightly tan white skin in view.

“Get me the fuck out of here.” demanded Lily.

The old man just stared back.

“Please..” she added meekly.

“Ill be right back don't go anywhere.” The old man chuckled at his joke. As he walked behind Lily he pinched her butt causing her to squeal.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.” Lily repeated to herself. She continued to try to struggle against her bonds. She couldn’t believe she was naked in this basement. What had Jed talked her into?

She heard the old man shuffle back down the stairs. A briefcase dropped onto the floor and then the old man stepped off the ladder.

“Its been awhile since I used this.” said the old man. He undid the latches and began to rummage through.

“Hey whats that? What are you doing?” questioned Lily who tried to crane and see what was in the case.

The old man looked over his shoulder at Lily.

“I know what I need first.”

He pulled something out of the case and walked over to Lily.

“Hey get away from me. What is that? What is in your hand? You better not touch me leave me alone. Help!” shouted Lily before the old man went behind her and pulled a leather mask down over her head. The mask had nose holes and a zippered mouth hole.

“What the hell?! I cant fucking see.” Lily complained.

“Perfect.” said the old man.

Lily listened to the old man shuffle back over to the case. She began to breathe heavily due to the fear of the unknown.

She was right to be scared as the old man brought over his first tool to her naked body. A long fluffy white feather. He got up and close to her masked face and asked her

“Well young lady, you wouldn’t happen to be ticklish?”

“Wha-uh no not at all.” lied Lily. Her mind raced. She was confused by the question.

“Are you sure?” teased the old man.

“Yup I haven't since I was little so don’t even think about it.” said Lily a bit more sternly.

“Why would it matter if you aren't ticklish?” questioned the old man.

“I guess you are right go ahead it won't do anything.” Lily confidently bluffed.

“So this does nothing for you?”

The old man began to play the feather across Lily’s boobs, lightly darting it across her nipples.

“Oh shit.” Lily thought her bluff had failed. Her sensitive nipples were under attack. Lily clenched her teeth and bit her lip trying to stifle her giggles.

“You are shaking a lot for someone who isn’t ticklish.” teased the old man.

“*snicker* Ihem nohot so yoho can stop now.” replied Lily

“I still don't trust you liar girl. Ill be right back.”

Lily listened to the old man shuffle across the room. Her mind raced back to the last time she was tickled. Her little cousins caught her last summer and tied her to her bed. They tickled her for 5 minutes before she embarrassed herself and wet the bed.

“Aha, here it is.” exclaimed the old man.

The old man now donned a pair of gloves with stiff pink feathers protruding from the fingers.

“Hey what do you have? Please leave me alone.” Lily begged.

“I just have to make sure you aren't lying again.” said the old man.

He reached the feathers out for Lily’s smooth pale stomach. He began to wiggle them and as soon as they made contact with her sensitive skin she sucked in her stomach. But that only alleviated the sensation for a second as the wiggling feathers touched on her ticklish tummy. The old man skittered his feathers all over her torso from her sides to her hips and back up to her boobs. The stiff feathers glided across her quivering skin.

Lily was struggling to hold back laughter. Her face was bright red under the mask and tears welled in her eyes when they weren't squinted shut.

“Ah is poor miss robber girl ticklish?” teased the old man. He shifted focus to Lily’s smooth underarms. He raked the feathers across the sensitive skin.

Lily was about to burst as her underarms were her most ticklish part. She desperately tried to shake in her bonds but was unable to escape the tickling feather fingers of the old man. Her breast jiggled and her head thrashed as the assault continued.

“Ok..” said the old man “I guess you aren't ticklish.” he bluffed.

Lily let out a deep breathe, gasping for air. As she did this the old man brought the feathers back onto her armpits.

“Heheheheey stohohhop hahqhahahahaha noohoho!” wailed Lily.

“Uh oh, little girl is ticklish.” old man stated as he continued to scrape her armpits with the feathers.

“Pleeeheheheehese hahaahaaahahaaahah” begged Lily. What made the attack so much worse was not being able to see the old man switch.

As one hand continued to tickle her underarm and leave Lily in hysterics the other began fluttering its feathers over her boobs.

“Geheheehet offffff miehahahaha bohohooobs hahahaa” screamed Lily.

“You know what feathers are no fun.” stated the old man. He took off the gloves and stood behind Lily whose head was haunched over trying to catch her breathe.

Without warning the old man reached around Lily and dug his hand into her hip. His old weathered digits wiggled around. While this happened his other hand reached around and began to tease and tweak Lily’s nipple.

“Jeheheehssusus ihhihits shohohohoho bahahahaahad heeheheheelp” screamed Lily in fits of laughter.

The old man walked around Lily and repositioned himself in front of her stomach.

His fingers continued to squeeze and wiggle on her stomach.

“Pleheheheees nohohoho hehahahaahaha” pleaded Lily

The old man quickly switched his hands in between Lily’s thighs and began squeezing her strong inner thighs.

“WOHahaha hahahah gehegte out ohohoho theeheeheerehe” screamed Lily

Lily was a mess. She was screaming with laughter and begging with all her might. The old man just continued to tickle and tickle her. With every touch her body quivered. The old mans fingers knew exactly where to dig in to to elicit the most ticklish sensation. Lily was going insane, her eyes streamed tears and her throat burned.

Suddenly the old man let up.

“Ok girl heres whats gonna happen. You have two choices, you can let me gag you and tickle you all night or..” paused the old man.

“Ohoohor what?” Lily said through giggles.

“You can try to stay silent for 5 minutes and I’ll take you down and we will forget this ever happened. If you don’t succeed I get to keep you here all weekend.”

Lily thought about it. The tickling had taken an extreme toll on her. Yet she really wanted to get out of this crazy mans basement.

“The second one.” said Lily

“I was hoping you would choose that one.” said the old man.

After hearing this Lily became worried. She heard the man shuffle through his bag some more. Lily couldn’t see him bring back 3 more feathers.

“Ok your time starts now.” declared the old man

At first Lily didn’t feel anything but slowly it began to arise. The ticklish sensation arose rapidly.

The old man had grabbed a long soft feather and was dragging it over Lily’s bare butt. Lily began to shiver and shake her sensitive cheeks but the tickling continued to ramp up.

“Oh my god.” Thought Lily as she struggled to hold back giggles. “I have never been tickled there.”

The old man quickly switched to another stiffer feather and began to spin on and around the crack.

“Jesus…” thought Lily. “It tickles so bad.” Yet Lily hadn’t broke and was still able to keep her teeth clenched.

The old man now switched to Lily’s front. He brought back the soft feather and began scribbling it all over Lily’s hips and stomach. Her stomach quivered and sucked in but could not avoid the feather. Lily bit her lip to stop the stream of laughter trying to break out.

“2 minutes so far.” informed the old man.

“Oh my god 2 minutes I’m screwed.” thought Lily.

The old man moved the feather assault up over Lily’s boobs. The feathers darted all around the soft skin.

“Cmon girly coochie coochie” teased the man

“OH god Oh God” Lily could only think.

“3 minutes.” said the old man. He was worried he expected her to have broken right now.

He decided to break out the big guns. He took the stiff feather and began to do circles around Lily’s inner thigh and vagina. The extremely sensitive skin had never felt this touch.

Lily’s mouth shot open in a gasp and quickly shut back before any laughter could escape. The feather twirled around and Lily’s body shuddered with each lap.

“4 minutes.” Lily thought she could do it. She was almost free. But then it hit her.

The old man reared back and blew a raspberry right onto the middle of her tummy.

“HahahAHAHAHAH FUHAHAHAACAK” screamed Lily.

“AHA got you.” yelled the old man.

Lily couldn't take it, she began to sob. She was stuck there for the weekend with this crazy tickle crazy old man.

“Shhh shhh we will have fun.” said the old man as he put a rag over her mouth causing her to pass out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back