• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on the bus

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
OK guys, this is a story about tickling my friend on the bus. To preface this, we are both seniors in highschool.
(if that is an issue, please tell me and I will take this post down.)
This happened last week on Thursday.
So my car had a flat tire, and I couldn't get to school in it (obviously) so I decided to just take the bus. On the way home, my friend who we'll call Jessica (not her real name), was also riding. It was a pretty normal ride, until her brother, who is a junior started making fun of her socks. They were bright yellow, and she said they had some kinda design on the bottom. So she took off her shoes to show us. But after she showed us, she never put her shoes back on, she put them in her seat, and stretched her legs out into the aisle, right next to my knee. I was in the very back seat that's only like a half seat, so I was facing her. I did what any smart man would do, and I grabbed her foot and started to tickle her. But what I didn't know, is that she isn't ticklish on her feet (what a bummer).
"What are you doing? Im not ticklish there." she said while smiling.
"Are you ticklish anywhere?" I asked. She paused for a second and said "Noooooo.." I knew she was lying, so I jumped in her seat with her and started tickling her sides. She was laughing pretty hard, and tried tickling me back, but I'm not ticklish. So I just kept on tickling her, until it was her stop. She gave me an evil look and called me an asshole, but I could tell she was just kidding around.

So that's it. Hope you enjoyed, and like I said, if its a problem please tell me and I'll take it down. Thanks for reading!

That moment where you discover that they are, in fact, NOT ticklish where you first anticipated, that sucks....it's happened to all of us at some point, i'm sure.

Fun story!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back