• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f mature workplace tickle chapter 1 (rose)

ticklers.dream

although my account is new I've been a member under an old account since 2011.... I decided to step out and share some of the very special and amazing tickling moments I've had.

when I was 16 I worked at an office every afternoon I stayed late always to help out and get things reasy for the next day. over the first 2 years l grew close to the last I stayed late with. I will call her Rose she was in her 50s, brown hair, southern and very pretty and thick size ten feet always wore flip flops like a true southern woman very soft spoken and sweet.

over the first 2 years I was tortured every day by her feet she got pedicures every 2 weeks and kept her feet out constantly. I often wonder if they were ticklish or is she ticklish any where at all. little did I know how many tickling experiences we would share over the next 5 year to follow....i finally worked up the courage to test out her ticklishness... I was coming around the corner of the office and she was coming behind me in hurry to put down a big box of files and she "hey coming through", when I turned around and saw the predicament she was in I laughd and jokingly took my time moving and she said " "hey now I'll run over if i need to" so i laugh as she was now in front of me both hands wrapped around the box. and I chuckled and said back "well good thing moved but since ur in front of me the tables have turned" and I proceeded to dance all my fingers up and down both her sides....the reaction was pure gold it was beautiful she let out one of the prettiest most genuinely ticklish laughs that I've ever heard she immediately dropped the box and crouched in laughter... I didn't do it long cuz I thought she was mad that i made her drop all the files. quite the contrary she laughed and said " I'm so ticklish, you really got me sweetie, I guess that's what i get for talking smack " and I laughed and said " well i guess you won't be talking no more smack to me will you, now that I know your ticklish and she laughed and said "we ll see about that young man noe help me pick up these papers so I did and completely to my surprised as I was crouched over I felt the guide of 10 soft fingers dancing in my sides and let out the most embarrassing help ever and immediately begin laughing trying to get away. "she teased who's ticklish now?" and she was standing over me straddling me and tickled me sides and me admit to being ticklish before she stopped. I got up and I said" Rose!!" that's not fair " and she said back "oh hush u just mad u let and ole gal like me get the best of you and she took a few more pokes...

at this point we were both all giggly and neither of us wanted to bend over and get the files afraid the other would tickle. so we went down together and for a brief momoment we were geting files under a tickle truce thst broke when i saw the oppurtunity to finally tickle her feet,I grabbed her ankle and her eyes grew so wide and she tried to twist away she said laughing try to pull away "oh noooo you don't not there, you know southern gals have ticklish feet" and I said well good " your ticklish feet are gonna get it"and I knocked of her flip flop and scribbled my fingers across her arches her feet were exactly what Imagined and so soft she rolled out on the floor laughing uncontrollably asking me to stop. I wanted to grab the other foot but I was afraid to cross the fun and playful line to creepy and wierd so I didn't give her a full on tickle tortured session (at least not this time)it lasted for about 20 seconds...but it was heaven...i let her up and she gained her composite and said "phew I'm all tickled out you Win this time, but it's not fair u have tennis shoes on i can't get to your feet"i laughed and said good u don't need to" she said "well this isn't over some and she gave me a hug and we finished up and left. what happened the next day was even better than this....(to be continued)

not to confuse anyone by using (chapter) this story is very true and it is the first of many many chapters in the story of me and rose and I will share them all

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. Looking forward to the next part. :D

thank you!!!! I have many experiences with many chapters...once i finish all the with her I'll move on to the next person :). 3 of them are going to have alot of chapters so you 'll be seeing me I'll try to release one once a week as I work on my story telling skills to bring as much to life as possible

Nice, I look forward to hearing more of yiur stories. Some of those southern girls are pure gold!

although my account is new I've been a member under an old account since 2011.... I decided to step out and share some of the very special and amazing tickling moments I've had.

when I was 16 I worked at an office every afternoon I stayed late always to help out and get things reasy for the next day. over the first 2 years l grew close to the last I stayed late with. I will call her Rose she was in her 50s, brown hair, southern and very pretty and thick size ten feet always wore flip flops like a true southern woman very soft spoken and sweet.

over the first 2 years I was tortured every day by her feet she got pedicures every 2 weeks and kept her feet out constantly. I often wonder if they were ticklish or is she ticklish any where at all. little did I know how many tickling experiences we would share over the next 5 year to follow....i finally worked up the courage to test out her ticklishness... I was coming around the corner of the office and she was coming behind me in hurry to put down a big box of files and she "hey coming through", when I turned around and saw the predicament she was in I laughd and jokingly took my time moving and she said " "hey now I'll run over if i need to" so i laugh as she was now in front of me both hands wrapped around the box. and I chuckled and said back "well good thing moved but since ur in front of me the tables have turned" and I proceeded to dance all my fingers up and down both her sides....the reaction was pure gold it was beautiful she let out one of the prettiest most genuinely ticklish laughs that I've ever heard she immediately dropped the box and crouched in laughter... I didn't do it long cuz I thought she was mad that i made her drop all the files. quite the contrary she laughed and said " I'm so ticklish, you really got me sweetie, I guess that's what i get for talking smack " and I laughed and said " well i guess you won't be talking no more smack to me will you, now that I know your ticklish and she laughed and said "we ll see about that young man noe help me pick up these papers so I did and completely to my surprised as I was crouched over I felt the guide of 10 soft fingers dancing in my sides and let out the most embarrassing help ever and immediately begin laughing trying to get away. "she teased who's ticklish now?" and she was standing over me straddling me and tickled me sides and me admit to being ticklish before she stopped. I got up and I said" Rose!!" that's not fair " and she said back "oh hush u just mad u let and ole gal like me get the best of you and she took a few more pokes...

at this point we were both all giggly and neither of us wanted to bend over and get the files afraid the other would tickle. so we went down together and for a brief momoment we were geting files under a tickle truce thst broke when i saw the oppurtunity to finally tickle her feet,I grabbed her ankle and her eyes grew so wide and she tried to twist away she said laughing try to pull away "oh noooo you don't not there, you know southern gals have ticklish feet" and I said well good " your ticklish feet are gonna get it"and I knocked of her flip flop and scribbled my fingers across her arches her feet were exactly what Imagined and so soft she rolled out on the floor laughing uncontrollably asking me to stop. I wanted to grab the other foot but I was afraid to cross the fun and playful line to creepy and wierd so I didn't give her a full on tickle tortured session (at least not this time)it lasted for about 20 seconds...but it was heaven...i let her up and she gained her composite and said "phew I'm all tickled out you Win this time, but it's not fair u have tennis shoes on i can't get to your feet"i laughed and said good u don't need to" she said "well this isn't over some and she gave me a hug and we finished up and left. what happened the next day was even better than this....(to be continued)

Ahhh the good old days - when an innocent workplace tickle didn't automatically earn you a meeting w/your manager and the head of HR.

Great stuff. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

Ahhh the good old days - when an innocent workplace tickle didn't automatically earn you a meeting w/your manager and the head of HR.
This!

Great story, bud, thanks for sharing. I think we're all looking forward to further chapters!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

thank you!!!! I have many experiences with many chapters...once i finish all the with her I'll move on to the next person :). 3 of them are going to have alot of chapters so you 'll be seeing me I'll try to release one once a week as I work on my story telling skills to bring as much to life as possible

Great story guy. Was this woman married with kids ? Describe her body. Where was her most ticklish spot ? How many years ago was this approximately? I look forward to more stories. I had the pleasure of tickling a cute petite woman in her early 60s, I use to share an office with her. I only tickled her ribs, one time i tickled her the the floor, she was very ticklish and actually enjoyed it.

Cool stuff when you have a coworker that’s playful. I’ve had a few in my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back