• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brenna The Ticklish Angel F/F Part 1

sammysocksdva5

Brenna was a young archangel. Got her wings only a few decades ago. In Heaven this meant that she got a lot of dirty jobs. Stopping suicides, helping people survive car accidents, and other wordly stuff. She rarely dealt in Heavenly manners. She was smaller too which added to her attitude of needing something to prove.

So when Michael the Archangel called the angels together for an assignment Brenna was eager to make her mark.

“Ok angels, we got a real issue. Hell has stolen the sole of a young 18-year-old girl who died in a car accident. She was supposed to be sent to the good die young ward but while her soul was traveling a rogue demoness named Tess snagged her and is currently torturing her in the 8th circle of hell.”

Once the group heard it was the 8th circle everyone shuddered. Traveling to hell alone was a dangerous task but getting to the 8th circle and back required real cunning and bravery.

“So who wants to volunteer to go get her. I would but I have to go save a couple souls stuck in the 9th circle so Ill be busy.”

The room was silent. Each angel tried to divert their eyes from Michael to ensure they wouldn’t be forced to go. Michael disappointingly surveyed the crowd. Suddenly he noticed a pale feminine hand poking out from behind the group.

“Aha perfect. You back there, you will go get her.”

The group parted to show Michael who he had just chosen. Once he saw the small pale girl with brown hair he winced.

“Uh are you sure? This requires great strength. I don’t know what will happen down there.”

“Yes sir!” Brenna replied ecstatically “I want to prove myself as a brave archangel like the rest of you. I can do it.”

Michael sighed.

“Ok meet me in my prep room in 15 minutes and I’ll give you some pointers.”

The angels dispersed and Brenna quickly went back to her home. She got into her nice silk white gown. She had to look good to meet with the general of the legion. She also made sure to brush her brown hair with blonde streaks. Her smooth perfect pale skin had enough color to be defined against the piercing white of the gown.

Brenna quickly flew to the combat prep room to meet with Michael.

She saw the tall strong male angel strapping daggers to his person. Brenna could help but be in awe of how large he was. She would guess he was at least 12 feet tall. Brenna stood at 5’3.

“Ok little angel I respect your courage so here is what you need.”

Brenna was excited to see what weapons she would be equipped with. Michael handed her a belt with a dagger tucked in each side. She also saw a pair of blue underwear lying on the table.

“Is that for me?” questioned Brenna.

“Yes it is. You have to understand the demons down there will hate you. You have to stay on guard. In the event that they do capture you these will allow you to at least keep your dignity. They are impervious to hells powers. The rest is so be careful to not fall for any of their cunning traps. These aren’t angels like you or I.”

“Ok I understand.” Responded Brenna.

Brenna was not at all worried. She knew the demons would hate her, but the power of God would always be there to protect her. She also knew of the agreement that demons would be allowed to live and take bad souls as long as they did no harm to any good souls or archangels.

Brenna slid the blue panties on under her gown and turned away from Michael while clipping the bra on. It was about a size too small and her breast her slighty popping out but she didn’t want to complain to Michael. The light blue was vibrant enough to almost show through her white gown. But if it kept her safe it didn’t matter.

“Ok Brenna to get to hell just swim through any volcano on earth. It will be hot but you will be unharmed. After that its up to you to find this Tess character and stop this.”

“Ok sir, I wont let you down.” Reassured Brenna.

Michael zoomed out of the base and in a second was gone from view. Brenna stood there in awe.

Finally she shook herself out of it. She took off out of the base. The wind blew across her face as she zoomed through the clouds. She finally saw the islands of Hawaii. She flew down to the closes volcano. She landed at the mouth and looked down into the sea of molten lava.

“Oh well,” said Brenna to herself “here goes nothing.”

She dove into the lava and swam downward. The heat was immense but didn’t hurt Brenna. She kept diving until she seemingly fell out of the bottom. She fell onto bedrock.

Brenna stood up and looked around. Fire surrounded her like trees in a forest. The ground was made up of dark black sand. Brenna brushed the black soot off of her gown and started walking. She was nervous.

She decided to hide her wings. She had learned this trick when she would visit earth. She said a silent prayer and the wings disappeared. Another simple prayer would bring them back but for now she was just a girl in white gown. And a halo but she couldn’t do anything about that.

She followed the path until she came upon an elevator in the middle of nowhere. It was a clearing in the fire with a single elevator. Brenna figured this was how you got down. As she approached she pressed a button and waited. As she waited a demon appeared. Brenna got nervous but the demon just stood next to her, also awaiting the elevator. She breathed a sigh of relief while still waiting patiently.

The elevator came and opened up. Brenna walked in and pressed the button labeled 8. The other demon scoffed at her and pressed 3.

“Headed to 8?”

“Yeah” replied Brenna meekly

“Good luck.” He said as his floor came up and he got off.

Brenna took a deep breath and waited for the 8th floor. When she got off it was a whole different world.

No more stereotypical flames. Now it was a run down city. Dim street lights. Brenna got out of the elevator and started walking.

“Hey angel bring that ass here.” Shouted a demon from a window.

“Pretty lady I need you to save me from my sins over here haha.” Mocked another.

Brenna put her head down and kept walking. Demons would approach and mock her but never grab or touch her. They knew better. Brenna walked aimlessly until she found a building marked “Directory”.

She walked into the building and saw a line that put the DMV to shame. She was about to leave when she read a sign saying “Angel Inquiries”. It had no line and one teller sitting at a lonely window.

Brenna walked over to the window.

“Hi, I’m an archangel and I am looking for a wanted demon named Tess. I have reason to believe she is in the 8th circle.”

The gross fat elf like demon laughed. “Oh you are looking for Tess. You, you are the smallest angel I’ve seen.”

“That is no matter.” Said Brenna sternly. “It is an emergency she has taken a good soul and is torturing it.”

“Yeah yeah hold on.” The demon slowly typed into her computer. “Yeah Tess lives at 665 Luci Ave.”

“Thanks for your help, God bless.” Said Brenna.

“Fuck you.” Replied the demon.

Brenna took back off into the streets. She walked for about 20 minutes until she came across a tall apartment building. It was 6 stories high. The address read 665 so Brenna walked in.

She was feeling confident and excited that she might actually be able to save this soul and prove she is a real angel.

She walked up to the front desk in the lobby.

“I’m looking for Tess. I’m an angel.”

“Penthouse.” Was all the demon replied.

Brenna walked over to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. The elevator rose to the top.

When Brenna stepped out she looked down to the depleted hallway and saw the penthouse at the end of the hall. Then Brenna heard the sound of laughter. Not laughing at a joke laughter but painful forced laughter. She heard laughter mixed with screaming and pleading. Brenna hurried to the door and began to knock.

When the door swung open Brenna was met with someone she could only describe as hot. A naked blonde bombshell answered. Brenna looked up and down her toned tan body before asking “Are you Tess?”

“Yeah who is asking?”

Tess looked more like the hottest girl in your high school than a demon. The only demon like things about her were the two small horns protruding from her bangs and her tail.

“I am Brenna, an archangel, and I have reason to believe you have a good soul here.”

“You mean her.” Tess smugly replied.

Brenna looked through the doorway and saw a small teenage girl strapped down to a table. She was breathing heavily and was covered in sweat.

Brenna burst into the room and went to retrieve her but just as her hands reached out to touch her Tess snapped her fingers and the girl disappeared off the table.

“Where did she go? What did you do to her?” questioned Brenna frenzily.

“You didn’t think I would just let you have her. We were having so much fun.” Tessa teased.

“You better tell me.” Threatened Brenna. She was nervous now. She didn’t think she would actually have to fight.

“Oh I will.” Said Tessa. “You just have to earn her.”

“How so.” Said Brenna, her hand on her dagger.

“Here is a deal, if I can break you and have you renounce God I get to keep both you and her. If you can last the next 12 hours and stay heavenly you can bring her back.”

“What is stopping me from calling on God to stop you?” questioned Brenna.

“God can’t hear past the 5th level. What are you like 5 that is basic.” Mocked Tessa.

Brenna didn’t know if it was true but she wasn’t about to take on Tessa singe handedly with potentially no back up.

“How would you break me? You can’t hurt me, its in the rules.” Questioned Brenna.

“I promise you, it is completely legal. Just sign this document.” A piece of paper aspirated into Tess’s hand.

Brenna thought about this for a while. She remembered Michael warning of demons tricks. But this seemed like the only way to get that poor girl out of Tess’s clutches. She also thought about what if she actually breaks. She would be forced into Satan’s legion, another fallen angel. Yet she knew that she had to prove her bravery and what better way than to face whatever Tess had up her sleeve. She also said it wouldn’t hurt so how bad could it be.

“Deal.” Said Brenna. She reached for the paper and signed at the bottom.

“Lovely.” Tess said menacingly.

Brenna handed her back the paper and Tess inspected her signature.

“Perfect, lets get started. The clock starts now.” Said Tess.

“Ok what are you going to do.” Asked Brenna.

“Go stand against the wall.” Commanded Tess.

Brenna did just that, standing with her back to the wall.

“Now raise your arms.”

Brenna continued as instructed. Tess walked over and pushed her arms against the wall. She then pulled out what was seemingly plastic wrap. Yet this was hellish magic wrap which was impossible to break. She started to use it as tape and soon Brenna’s arms were left immobile, stretched above her head.

“Spread your legs.” Said Tess.

Brenna begrudgingly obliged. More wraps of tape were placed over each calf, fastening her legs to the wall. Brenna could no longer move, only slightly wiggle her torso.

“Ok fine, you tied me up. Now what?” questioned Brenna sternly.

“Oh you’ll see.”

Brenna was a little worried now. She was completely immobile and had no escape. She tested her bonds a little but it was like her appendages were vacuum sealed to the wall.

“First off you won’t be needing this.” Said Tess as she reached out Brenna’s waist and undid the weapons belt.

She walked across the room and placed it on the other side. Brenna couldn’t help but stare at her body as she did.

“Or this.” Continued Tess. She snapped her fingers and Brenna’s gown disappeared. Her smooth white skin was now in full view of the demoness. She struggled against her bonds. Luckily her special underwear stayed on.

“What is this? Magic underwear.” Tess said as she reached to grab it. It burned her hand to the touch. “Oh well this will still do.”

Tess just slyly stared at Brenna’s form. Brenna’s skinny legs couldn’t move and her smooth stomach pulsated with each breath. Brenna’s stomach still seemingly had some baby fat but was still very skinny.

“Wow they really know how to make you angels. Look at your skin, so pale and smooth.” Tess said as she ran her hand across Brenna’s stomach.

“Hey stop that.” Demanded Brenna. She could feel the light scratch of the demoness’ black nails.

“What this?” Tess teased as she scribbled her fingers across Brenna’s stomach.

“Yeah that.” Brenna said. “Angels aren’t ticklish you fool.”

“Are you sure about that?” Tess said.

“Yeah pretty sure.” Brenna said with less conviction.

“So doing this wouldn’t affect you?” Tess said as she began scribbling her nails on Brenna’s soft underarms.

Brenna squirmed trying to avoid the touch.

“Heno heehit doehehesn’t” giggled Brenna.

“I think it does. I think it means you are in trouble.” Tess replied.

Suddenly growing from Tess’s back came 4 more arms. Brenna saw this and realized her fate. She couldn’t believe what was happening.

The two hands continued to scribble their nails in her armpits. The long black nails skittering across the smooth sensitive skin. The next 2 below that were focused on her stomach, Brenna’s most ticklish spot besides her feet. These hands poked and wiggled around her stomach. The smooth nails would tease her sides while the other fingers grabbed and poked causing Brenna to jolt and squirm. The bottom 2 hands focused on her hips and upper thighs. These hands were about vibrating her skin and sending ticklish waves through her body.

“WHAHAAHAHAHT THEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAH THTHIHISHSS IHSHEHEHS AHHHWEHEFULL HAHAHA” Brenna wailed.

“Oh this is only the beginning” teased Tess.

Brenna continued to squeal with laughter. She couldn’t move her smooth pale frame to avoid the tickling hands assaulting her body. Her body began to sweat for exhaustion causing the fingers only to be able to move more freely on her skin. The hands would suddenly switch and skitter across her ribs while massaging her hips. Or one finger would occasionally dip into Brenna’s smooth navel while the rest would wiggle along her sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOHHOHN NO H OHOHOOO PLEHEHEHEHAHEHHEHSE NOHOHO MOHOHOREO NHOHOHOH PLEHEHEHSE PLHEEHESE.”

It was no use. Tess was an expert at tickling the will out of souls. This young angel was going to be no match. Yet she wanted to make the most of the 12 hours. So she let up for a second to allow Brenna to catch her breathe.

“Having fun.” Teased Tess as she looked at Brenna’s now bright red face. She pushed the brown hair away so she could look into her eyes. They were filled with fear now.

“Cmon young angel. You cant give up now. A poor good soul is at stake.” Mocked Tess.

Brenna was still struggling to breathe. Tess moved closer, leaning up against the wall next to Brenna. She brought her face close to Brenna’s.

“You are gonna be mine forever.” Whispered Tess into Brenna’s ear. While saying this one finger traced a circle around her belly button while the other scratched the upper portion of her inner thigh. These two light touches causes Brenna to begin to giggle again.

“Plehehhese no” plead Brenna.

“Your front is so nice with these nice little ribs.” Tess said while pinching and rubbing Brenna’s ribs. This caused Brenna to burst out with laughter again.

“Oh and this smooth tummy.” Added Tess as her hands began to scribble across the exposed stomach of Brenna.

“But I want to see the rest of you.” Tess said before snapping her fingers.

Brenna couldn’t see. She tried to move her arms but she could only barely as she was trapped. What she didn’t know was that she was upside down in a box. Her torso up was trapped inside while everything below her hips was outside. Her thighs were strapped to the box and her feet bent up and secured in some stocks.

“Aw look at your little butt. How cute.” Said Tess. She conjured up some long stiff feathers and began to play them over her cheeks.

“Hehehe chohohome ohohohn qhieheheht it” pleaded Brenna.

Tess watched with joy as Brenna’s cute butt wiggled and tried to avoid the two darting feathers.

“What about these thighs? Does this tickle?” asked Tess as she scribbled her black nails on the backs of Brenna’s skinny white thighs.

“Heheeheheh yehehehehs” giggled Brenna.

“Now lets see your little feet.”

Brenna’s eyes went wide. Her feet were her most ticklish body part. She wasn’t going to be able to take this.

Brenna’s large feet curled and wiggled in the stocks hoping for escape. There would be none for the poor angel.

Brenna was a young archangel. Got her wings only a few decades ago. In Heaven this meant that she got a lot of dirty jobs. Stopping suicides, helping people survive car accidents, and other wordly stuff. She rarely dealt in Heavenly manners. She was smaller too which added to her attitude of needing something to prove.

So when Michael the Archangel called the angels together for an assignment Brenna was eager to make her mark.

“Ok angels, we got a real issue. Hell has stolen the sole of a young 18-year-old girl who died in a car accident. She was supposed to be sent to the good die young ward but while her soul was traveling a rogue demoness named Tess snagged her and is currently torturing her in the 8th circle of hell.”

Once the group heard it was the 8th circle everyone shuddered. Traveling to hell alone was a dangerous task but getting to the 8th circle and back required real cunning and bravery.

“So who wants to volunteer to go get her. I would but I have to go save a couple souls stuck in the 9th circle so Ill be busy.”

The room was silent. Each angel tried to divert their eyes from Michael to ensure they wouldn’t be forced to go. Michael disappointingly surveyed the crowd. Suddenly he noticed a pale feminine hand poking out from behind the group.

“Aha perfect. You back there, you will go get her.”

The group parted to show Michael who he had just chosen. Once he saw the small pale girl with brown hair he winced.

“Uh are you sure? This requires great strength. I don’t know what will happen down there.”

“Yes sir!” Brenna replied ecstatically “I want to prove myself as a brave archangel like the rest of you. I can do it.”

Michael sighed.

“Ok meet me in my prep room in 15 minutes and I’ll give you some pointers.”

The angels dispersed and Brenna quickly went back to her home. She got into her nice silk white gown. She had to look good to meet with the general of the legion. She also made sure to brush her brown hair with blonde streaks. Her smooth perfect pale skin had enough color to be defined against the piercing white of the gown.

Brenna quickly flew to the combat prep room to meet with Michael.

She saw the tall strong male angel strapping daggers to his person. Brenna could help but be in awe of how large he was. She would guess he was at least 12 feet tall. Brenna stood at 5’3.

“Ok little angel I respect your courage so here is what you need.”

Brenna was excited to see what weapons she would be equipped with. Michael handed her a belt with a dagger tucked in each side. She also saw a pair of blue underwear lying on the table.

“Is that for me?” questioned Brenna.

“Yes it is. You have to understand the demons down there will hate you. You have to stay on guard. In the event that they do capture you these will allow you to at least keep your dignity. They are impervious to hells powers. The rest is so be careful to not fall for any of their cunning traps. These aren’t angels like you or I.”

“Ok I understand.” Responded Brenna.

Brenna was not at all worried. She knew the demons would hate her, but the power of God would always be there to protect her. She also knew of the agreement that demons would be allowed to live and take bad souls as long as they did no harm to any good souls or archangels.

Brenna slid the blue panties on under her gown and turned away from Michael while clipping the bra on. It was about a size too small and her breast her slighty popping out but she didn’t want to complain to Michael. The light blue was vibrant enough to almost show through her white gown. But if it kept her safe it didn’t matter.

“Ok Brenna to get to hell just swim through any volcano on earth. It will be hot but you will be unharmed. After that its up to you to find this Tess character and stop this.”

“Ok sir, I wont let you down.” Reassured Brenna.

Michael zoomed out of the base and in a second was gone from view. Brenna stood there in awe.

Finally she shook herself out of it. She took off out of the base. The wind blew across her face as she zoomed through the clouds. She finally saw the islands of Hawaii. She flew down to the closes volcano. She landed at the mouth and looked down into the sea of molten lava.

“Oh well,” said Brenna to herself “here goes nothing.”

She dove into the lava and swam downward. The heat was immense but didn’t hurt Brenna. She kept diving until she seemingly fell out of the bottom. She fell onto bedrock.

Brenna stood up and looked around. Fire surrounded her like trees in a forest. The ground was made up of dark black sand. Brenna brushed the black soot off of her gown and started walking. She was nervous.

She decided to hide her wings. She had learned this trick when she would visit earth. She said a silent prayer and the wings disappeared. Another simple prayer would bring them back but for now she was just a girl in white gown. And a halo but she couldn’t do anything about that.

She followed the path until she came upon an elevator in the middle of nowhere. It was a clearing in the fire with a single elevator. Brenna figured this was how you got down. As she approached she pressed a button and waited. As she waited a demon appeared. Brenna got nervous but the demon just stood next to her, also awaiting the elevator. She breathed a sigh of relief while still waiting patiently.

The elevator came and opened up. Brenna walked in and pressed the button labeled 8. The other demon scoffed at her and pressed 3.

“Headed to 8?”

“Yeah” replied Brenna meekly

“Good luck.” He said as his floor came up and he got off.

Brenna took a deep breath and waited for the 8th floor. When she got off it was a whole different world.

No more stereotypical flames. Now it was a run down city. Dim street lights. Brenna got out of the elevator and started walking.

“Hey angel bring that ass here.” Shouted a demon from a window.

“Pretty lady I need you to save me from my sins over here haha.” Mocked another.

Brenna put her head down and kept walking. Demons would approach and mock her but never grab or touch her. They knew better. Brenna walked aimlessly until she found a building marked “Directory”.

She walked into the building and saw a line that put the DMV to shame. She was about to leave when she read a sign saying “Angel Inquiries”. It had no line and one teller sitting at a lonely window.

Brenna walked over to the window.

“Hi, I’m an archangel and I am looking for a wanted demon named Tess. I have reason to believe she is in the 8th circle.”

The gross fat elf like demon laughed. “Oh you are looking for Tess. You, you are the smallest angel I’ve seen.”

“That is no matter.” Said Brenna sternly. “It is an emergency she has taken a good soul and is torturing it.”

“Yeah yeah hold on.” The demon slowly typed into her computer. “Yeah Tess lives at 665 Luci Ave.”

“Thanks for your help, God bless.” Said Brenna.

“Fuck you.” Replied the demon.

Brenna took back off into the streets. She walked for about 20 minutes until she came across a tall apartment building. It was 6 stories high. The address read 665 so Brenna walked in.

She was feeling confident and excited that she might actually be able to save this soul and prove she is a real angel.

She walked up to the front desk in the lobby.

“I’m looking for Tess. I’m an angel.”

“Penthouse.” Was all the demon replied.

Brenna walked over to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. The elevator rose to the top.

When Brenna stepped out she looked down to the depleted hallway and saw the penthouse at the end of the hall. Then Brenna heard the sound of laughter. Not laughing at a joke laughter but painful forced laughter. She heard laughter mixed with screaming and pleading. Brenna hurried to the door and began to knock.

When the door swung open Brenna was met with someone she could only describe as hot. A naked blonde bombshell answered. Brenna looked up and down her toned tan body before asking “Are you Tess?”

“Yeah who is asking?”

Tess looked more like the hottest girl in your high school than a demon. The only demon like things about her were the two small horns protruding from her bangs and her tail.

“I am Brenna, an archangel, and I have reason to believe you have a good soul here.”

“You mean her.” Tess smugly replied.

Brenna looked through the doorway and saw a small teenage girl strapped down to a table. She was breathing heavily and was covered in sweat.

Brenna burst into the room and went to retrieve her but just as her hands reached out to touch her Tess snapped her fingers and the girl disappeared off the table.

“Where did she go? What did you do to her?” questioned Brenna frenzily.

“You didn’t think I would just let you have her. We were having so much fun.” Tessa teased.

“You better tell me.” Threatened Brenna. She was nervous now. She didn’t think she would actually have to fight.

“Oh I will.” Said Tessa. “You just have to earn her.”

“How so.” Said Brenna, her hand on her dagger.

“Here is a deal, if I can break you and have you renounce God I get to keep both you and her. If you can last the next 12 hours and stay heavenly you can bring her back.”

“What is stopping me from calling on God to stop you?” questioned Brenna.

“God can’t hear past the 5th level. What are you like 5 that is basic.” Mocked Tessa.

Brenna didn’t know if it was true but she wasn’t about to take on Tessa singe handedly with potentially no back up.

“How would you break me? You can’t hurt me, its in the rules.” Questioned Brenna.

“I promise you, it is completely legal. Just sign this document.” A piece of paper aspirated into Tess’s hand.

Brenna thought about this for a while. She remembered Michael warning of demons tricks. But this seemed like the only way to get that poor girl out of Tess’s clutches. She also thought about what if she actually breaks. She would be forced into Satan’s legion, another fallen angel. Yet she knew that she had to prove her bravery and what better way than to face whatever Tess had up her sleeve. She also said it wouldn’t hurt so how bad could it be.

“Deal.” Said Brenna. She reached for the paper and signed at the bottom.

“Lovely.” Tess said menacingly.

Brenna handed her back the paper and Tess inspected her signature.

“Perfect, lets get started. The clock starts now.” Said Tess.

“Ok what are you going to do.” Asked Brenna.

“Go stand against the wall.” Commanded Tess.

Brenna did just that, standing with her back to the wall.

“Now raise your arms.”

Brenna continued as instructed. Tess walked over and pushed her arms against the wall. She then pulled out what was seemingly plastic wrap. Yet this was hellish magic wrap which was impossible to break. She started to use it as tape and soon Brenna’s arms were left immobile, stretched above her head.

“Spread your legs.” Said Tess.

Brenna begrudgingly obliged. More wraps of tape were placed over each calf, fastening her legs to the wall. Brenna could no longer move, only slightly wiggle her torso.

“Ok fine, you tied me up. Now what?” questioned Brenna sternly.

“Oh you’ll see.”

Brenna was a little worried now. She was completely immobile and had no escape. She tested her bonds a little but it was like her appendages were vacuum sealed to the wall.

“First off you won’t be needing this.” Said Tess as she reached out Brenna’s waist and undid the weapons belt.

She walked across the room and placed it on the other side. Brenna couldn’t help but stare at her body as she did.

“Or this.” Continued Tess. She snapped her fingers and Brenna’s gown disappeared. Her smooth white skin was now in full view of the demoness. She struggled against her bonds. Luckily her special underwear stayed on.

“What is this? Magic underwear.” Tess said as she reached to grab it. It burned her hand to the touch. “Oh well this will still do.”

Tess just slyly stared at Brenna’s form. Brenna’s skinny legs couldn’t move and her smooth stomach pulsated with each breath. Brenna’s stomach still seemingly had some baby fat but was still very skinny.

“Wow they really know how to make you angels. Look at your skin, so pale and smooth.” Tess said as she ran her hand across Brenna’s stomach.

“Hey stop that.” Demanded Brenna. She could feel the light scratch of the demoness’ black nails.

“What this?” Tess teased as she scribbled her fingers across Brenna’s stomach.

“Yeah that.” Brenna said. “Angels aren’t ticklish you fool.”

“Are you sure about that?” Tess said.

“Yeah pretty sure.” Brenna said with less conviction.

“So doing this wouldn’t affect you?” Tess said as she began scribbling her nails on Brenna’s soft underarms.

Brenna squirmed trying to avoid the touch.

“Heno heehit doehehesn’t” giggled Brenna.

“I think it does. I think it means you are in trouble.” Tess replied.

Suddenly growing from Tess’s back came 4 more arms. Brenna saw this and realized her fate. She couldn’t believe what was happening.

The two hands continued to scribble their nails in her armpits. The long black nails skittering across the smooth sensitive skin. The next 2 below that were focused on her stomach, Brenna’s most ticklish spot besides her feet. These hands poked and wiggled around her stomach. The smooth nails would tease her sides while the other fingers grabbed and poked causing Brenna to jolt and squirm. The bottom 2 hands focused on her hips and upper thighs. These hands were about vibrating her skin and sending ticklish waves through her body.

“WHAHAAHAHAHT THEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAH THTHIHISHSS IHSHEHEHS AHHHWEHEFULL HAHAHA” Brenna wailed.

“Oh this is only the beginning” teased Tess.

Brenna continued to squeal with laughter. She couldn’t move her smooth pale frame to avoid the tickling hands assaulting her body. Her body began to sweat for exhaustion causing the fingers only to be able to move more freely on her skin. The hands would suddenly switch and skitter across her ribs while massaging her hips. Or one finger would occasionally dip into Brenna’s smooth navel while the rest would wiggle along her sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOHHOHN NO H OHOHOOO PLEHEHEHEHAHEHHEHSE NOHOHO MOHOHOREO NHOHOHOH PLEHEHEHSE PLHEEHESE.”

It was no use. Tess was an expert at tickling the will out of souls. This young angel was going to be no match. Yet she wanted to make the most of the 12 hours. So she let up for a second to allow Brenna to catch her breathe.

“Having fun.” Teased Tess as she looked at Brenna’s now bright red face. She pushed the brown hair away so she could look into her eyes. They were filled with fear now.

“Cmon young angel. You cant give up now. A poor good soul is at stake.” Mocked Tess.

Brenna was still struggling to breathe. Tess moved closer, leaning up against the wall next to Brenna. She brought her face close to Brenna’s.

“You are gonna be mine forever.” Whispered Tess into Brenna’s ear. While saying this one finger traced a circle around her belly button while the other scratched the upper portion of her inner thigh. These two light touches causes Brenna to begin to giggle again.

“Plehehhese no” plead Brenna.

“Your front is so nice with these nice little ribs.” Tess said while pinching and rubbing Brenna’s ribs. This caused Brenna to burst out with laughter again.

“Oh and this smooth tummy.” Added Tess as her hands began to scribble across the exposed stomach of Brenna.

“But I want to see the rest of you.” Tess said before snapping her fingers.

Brenna couldn’t see. She tried to move her arms but she could only barely as she was trapped. What she didn’t know was that she was upside down in a box. Her torso up was trapped inside while everything below her hips was outside. Her thighs were strapped to the box and her feet bent up and secured in some stocks.

“Aw look at your little butt. How cute.” Said Tess. She conjured up some long stiff feathers and began to play them over her cheeks.

“Hehehe chohohome ohohohn qhieheheht it” pleaded Brenna.

Tess watched with joy as Brenna’s cute butt wiggled and tried to avoid the two darting feathers.

“What about these thighs? Does this tickle?” asked Tess as she scribbled her black nails on the backs of Brenna’s skinny white thighs.

“Heheeheheh yehehehehs” giggled Brenna.

“Now lets see your little feet.”

Brenna’s eyes went wide. Her feet were her most ticklish body part. She wasn’t going to be able to take this.

Brenna’s large feet curled and wiggled in the stocks hoping for escape. There would be none for the poor angel.
I love this I hope Brenna loses and has to be tickled forever

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Really liked the story. Just wish you gave it all to us instead of breaking it into two or more parts. At least up to the part where she loses because I assume that's going to happen.

Also I won't lie. I love these types of stories where there's a challenge and someone breaks but I also kinda feel bad for the person who breaks and ends up becoming a slave. It's just a shame is all. At the same time however, it is kind of her own dumbass fault for knowing how ticklish she is and agreeing to be tickled for 12 hours. Like who agrees to that long? Crazy...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back