• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Jedi trailer

Ita24

TMF Regular
I feel like people are jumping to conclusions that are just the trailer messing with us. The first is that Luke is scared and is going to be a whiny baby the whole movie. I can almost assure you that will not happen and if it does there's a serious problem lol. I'm sure Luke will have good reason for how we've seen him act so far and he will come around in the movie. Another one is that Rey is going to join Kylo on the dark side. I really think that was just the trailer being cleverly cut together. Third is that Kylo will kill Leia. Is it possible? Sure, she's going to die at some point but I'm 99% sure it's not going to happen the way the trailer tried to make it look. A lot of people are forgetting that we know almost nothing about Snoke and what happened with Luke since we last saw him. There's going to be a lot that gets cleared up in this movie and I think anyone that thinks they have it all figured out from the trailers is mistaken.

I agree that you can't jump to any conclusions based on a trailer.

How bout those Porgs though??? :D

I feel like people are jumping to conclusions that are just the trailer messing with us. The first is that Luke is scared and is going to be a whiny baby the whole movie. I can almost assure you that will not happen and if it does there's a serious problem lol. I'm sure Luke will have good reason for how we've seen him act so far and he will come around in the movie. Another one is that Rey is going to join Kylo on the dark side. I really think that was just the trailer being cleverly cut together. Third is that Kylo will kill Leia. Is it possible? Sure, she's going to die at some point but I'm 99% sure it's not going to happen the way the trailer tried to make it look. A lot of people are forgetting that we know almost nothing about Snoke and what happened with Luke since we last saw him. There's going to be a lot that gets cleared up in this movie and I think anyone that thinks they have it all figured out from the trailers is mistaken.

This. Except I don't think Rey goes to dark side.

'member when Star Wars was great?

'member when we were looking forward to a release?

'member why we don't no more?

member berries.jpg

I think it's going to be somewhat identical to Empire Strikes Back in that Luke will be reluctant at first to train Rey but will eventually relent only to have Rey disobey him and go off to fight Ren. As for Rey joining forces with Kylo, I swear to the multiverse, if that happens (after Kylo killed best space Dad and then nearly kills Finn and herself) then by god I'm going to shove a FX toy lightsaber up the producer and director's buttox until it sticks out of their mouths!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back